Breaking: AS attack Liyuu Boolis and capture Yeed and Aato, Bakool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I don’t like AS and I also don’t like Eithopia and Abiye. I don’t mine them fighting in Oromia region.
So don’t try to tell me that you are protecting Ormia and as result you are protecting Abiye regime.

So let me guess, allow a terrorist group to cross my Ogadeniya and its ok if it burns down right?

allow al-Shabaab to crossly wilily nilly through Puntland so they can attack Somaliland, because i really dont mind if they do it

hypocrite
:mjlol::ulyin:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s true. Shabaab are trying to set up camp in Ethiopia. They are getting desperate as they know they are sitting ducks in Somalia’s flatter lands once FGS starts operations. All these attacks are out of desperation

It’s true. Shabaab are trying to set up camp in Ethiopia. They are getting desperate as they know they are sitting ducks in Somalia’s flatter lands once FGS starts operations. All these attacks are out of desperation

Well thankfully Ogadeniya has real men and women who care about their land and will defend it. Alhamdulilah Absame are one of those races who are very patriotic and will fight for their land

after all out of the 26 clans only Absame fights back. Maybe this is why the British empire put our name Ogadeniya in 1884

trust me Ogaden is just one of those races where they will fiercely fight for their land. Some Somalis don’t give a hoot about their land but not us and this is why we will never allow alqushash an inch of our blessed motherland

I love how men and women from Erer to Wardeer to every corner of Ogadeniya were sending every type of supplies to our lion boys Liyu.

how many Somali clans have actually ever sent massive support when needed to Somali national force ?

maybe it’s because Liyu and Ogaden leadership are far more honest in defending our blessed Ogadeniya and truth is somalis in Somalia just don’t care about their land

We Absame will defend our land from some inferior creatures. Long live Ogadeniya and the Absame Race. Insha Allah

God loves and protects our Ogadeniya

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

10 out of their 18 vehicles were captured, 4 of them burned by Liyuu Boolis. 100 of them killed and the rest besieged in a village surrounded by Liyuu Boolis. Once telecommunications gets turned back on the videos of their massacre will bring joy to the Nation. Terrorists can only be fought with fire and deserve to be burned to ashes 🔥

Follow for more information on this link

5B98ABC3-26B9-43CA-92CA-3F0834074010.jpeg

Al Shabaab much like ATMIS are Western Proxies.

All of a sudden Al Shabaab is obsessed with entering Somali State and starting a war there just like their western masters, what a coincidence? There were even Oromo captured among them carrying the flag Al Shabaab use.

Also when do you ever hear of this occupation army (ATMIS) fighting? It is only Somalis fighting, and winning.

Dont let western misinformation and propaganda fool you, all foreign occupation troops must go and Somalis can clear them out on their own in no time.

For those who don't know Madoobe and Cagjar are having a proxy war in DDS, and they are themselves subjects of Kenya and Ethiopia respectively.

Both men are not compliant with the whole fiasco but yes , Kenya , Egypt and the west teamed up to exaggerate the strength of Alshabaab in order to maintain the long held status quo of undermining Somalia in the name of fighting the big threat called Alshabaab.

Apparently Egypt want secure a base in Somalia in oder to fight Al shabaab kk while in reality they are just trying to get their share in the ongoing scramble for the ill-fated Somalia.

Guntan qabyaaladu dishay masoo dhigayaan doorka muhiimka ee dhira galinta ah ee Mustafe Cagjar ka qaatay fashilinta duulaankii Al Shabaab
FB_IMG_1658896511060.jpg
FB_IMG_1658896504118.jpg
FB_IMG_1658896496649.jpg

Ka dib markii Shabaab lagu jabiyay deegaanka Laas Qurun, Madaxwaynaha deegaanka ayaa dhiira galin iyo bogaadin u tagay Degmada Feer feer
Screenshot_20220727-074544.png
Screenshot_20220727-074609.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending