Borama rises federal Flag, Burco and Hargeisa in fierce Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that.

What about New Hargeisa & Borama? Who cares if some random raises a Somalia flag. Posting a random sentence doesn't make anyone believe you and just stirs up shit for no reason.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Maanta waa Ciida SL haters:chrisfreshhah:
Kulaha Borama and Hargaisa raised the blue flag. War iska naso sxb:hemad:

@ReeBorama look @ this:mjlol:

He said Borama is rising actually, get it right bro looooool:lolbron:
Such an odd dude, if only his fdk was a bit more refined and he could formulate his karbaash better, laba xidigle ayaan ka dhigi lahaa. I've chased him out of twitter for constantly tweeting some gibberish shyt to Ismail Omar Gelle's account while using the name Borama.

Borama and Hargeisa raising the Blue flag might be a bit of an stretch, but that doesnt mean whats happening in Burco is not true. Shit is brewing.

WadaniLand ayaan la baxaynaa:russ:
WadaniLand hanoolato:damn:

Such an odd dude, if only his fdk was a bit more refined and he could formulate his karbaash better, laba xidigle ayaan ka dhigi lahaa. I've chased him out of twitter for constantly tweeting some gibberish shyt to Ismail Omar Gelle's account while using the name Borama.

Borama and Hargeisa raising the Blue flag might be a bit of an stretch, but that doesnt mean whats happening in Burco is not true. Shit is brewing.

I can swear you are not reeborama

nothing is wrong on the title eedo
Confederate flag rises in South Carolina State House grounds

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-House-grounds-Secessionist-Party-rally.html

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I witnessed fighting in New Hargeisa to night at 19:00 Borama rises Somalia Federal Blue flag Burco in fighting
you are in hargeisa? show your face if you are man enough. i will tie you up at stake and burn you alive then livestream it live dhiladi ku xaartey wase.

stop spreading propoganda. this is matter of somaliland integrity you are gonna fail instigating among us.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
you are in hargeisa? show your face if you are man enough. i will tie you up at stake and burn you alive then livestream it live dhiladi ku xaartey wase.

stop spreading propoganda. this is matter of somaliland integrity you are gonna fail instigating among us.
kkkkk, are you in hargeisa having orgys with maids? Flashbacks from your childhood brought you there again?:mjohreally:

El padrone

I can swear you are not reeborama
what does a bastard garac knows about reer borama?

reer borama are nasab unlike you who have inferiority complex with feminine tendencies.

reer borama ruled the Somaliland republic 26 years of its existence as president and veep, with their rule sland took laascaanood with force.

reer borama are the ppl who established peace among isaaq and held sland together in the 90s.

reer borama are peaceful ppl who contributed to sland democratic process and elections, with 100k votes from their regions indicating their stake and investment in the country as a community and citizens.

reer borama are civilized community who dont entertain senseless violence and chaos. if shit hits the fan they are the first to start mediating and resolve sland conflicts.

now f*ck off and stop smearing honorable ppl with your xaar campaign against shankaroon.

get a life xunyahow xunku dhalay!

what does a bastard garac knows about reer borama?

reer borama are nasab unlike you who have inferiority complex with feminine tendencies.

reer borama ruled the Somaliland republic 26 years of its existence as president and veep, with their rule sland took laascaanood with force.

reer borama are the ppl who established peace among isaaq and held sland together in the 90s.

reer borama are peaceful ppl who contributed to sland democratic process and elections, with 100k votes from their regions indicating their stake and investment in the country as a community and citizens.

reer borama are civilized community who dont entertain senseless violence and chaos. if shit hits the fan they are the first to start mediating and resolve sland conflicts.

now f*ck off and stop smearing honorable ppl with your xaar campaign against shankaroon.

get a life xunyahow xunku dhalay!

Facts.

El padrone

clearly triggered your nervs. reasons why people avoid you? lmfao I hope you get erectile dysfunction odey.
Nope im good adeer. i dont even know u except that u joined oct. i dont address ciyaal.

btw this is sland biz, why dont u concern yoself with ur tuulo or whatever shithole you belong.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Nope im good adeer. i dont even know u except that u joined oct. i dont address ciyaal.

btw this is sland biz, why dont u concern yoself with ur tuulo or whatever shithole you belong.
shithole? kkkk we helped you from not being eradicated. If I was you, then you would be my maid. a subclan of my subclan lives in SL. kkkkkkkk so stfu

El padrone

shithole? kkkk we helped you from not being eradicated. If I was you, then you would be my maid. a subclan of my subclan lives in SL. kkkkkkkk so stfu
childish af. but lemme give you some attention, whom did u help?

your maid? laaawd! kid u dont know me, i wud rape your whole family line one by one.

now get off my gus and piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts