Borama rises federal Flag, Burco and Hargeisa in fierce Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
childish af. but lemme give you some attention, whom did u help?

your maid? laaawd! kid u dont know me, i wud rape your whole family line one by one.

now get off my gus and piss off
naacla you are lower than a monkey, your fucking lineage hasn't contributed anything to Somali history. keep crying we helped you send afweyne to a nigerian toilet. Now you are happy. if it wasnt for us in central/south somalia your dream of sending Siad barre would NEVER HAPPEN! Now be happy or you would NEVER BE BORN! fucking scum, subhuman old scum.

you are in hargeisa? show your face if you are man enough. i will tie you up at stake and burn you alive then livestream it live dhiladi ku xaartey wase.

stop spreading propoganda. this is matter of somaliland integrity you are gonna fail instigating among us.
Laguma dhalin ee futadaa lagaa xaaray xaaraami ibnu xaaraami askartii siyaad baraa ku dhashay garacyahow hooyadaadii siilka ka xaarijirtay u sheeg

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
naacla you are lower than a monkey, your fucking lineage hasn't contributed anything to Somali history. keep crying we helped you send afweyne to a nigerian toilet. Now you are happy. if it wasnt for us in central/south somalia your dream of sending Siad barre would NEVER HAPPEN! Now be happy or you would NEVER BE BORN! fucking scum, subhuman old scum.
lmao! and i thought u were native to sland.

are u hawiye? i wont insult the qabiil, but listen adeer. i will tell you few things before i ignore your xaar, okay?

first, MSB wud still be alive ONLY IF snm didnt defeat the strongest and most equipped SNA the 26 division which was station in sland. their defeat ensured all sland cities were under snm control.

second, read your history kid. we contributed almost everything in your history. your language, culture, religion, music, poems, politics. we are ahead of you in every way imaginable.

and to top it, speaking of history. we made history this week by conducting the first ever iris scan based elections in the entire world and the 5th presidential elections in sland history.

i was born abroad adeer, in fact i would not have born if my parent didnt flee. so spare me your non existent "help".

save your energy and contribute it to bettering your community in central and south somalia. no need to hate other mens achievement.

nabad iyo caano!

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

are u hawiye? i wont insult the qabiil, but listen adeer. i will tell you few things before i ignore your xaar, okay?

first, MSB wud still be alive ONLY IF snm didnt defeat the strongest and most equipped SNA the 26 division which was station in sland. their defeat ensured all sland cities were under snm control.

second, read your history kid. we contributed almost everything in your history. your language, culture, religion, music, poems, politics. we are ahead of you in every way imaginable.

and to top it, speaking of history. we made history this week by conducting the first ever iris scan based elections in the entire world and the 5th presidential elections in sland history.

i was born abroad adeer, in fact i would not have born if my parent didnt flee. so spare me your non existent "help".

save your energy and contribute it to bettering your community in central and south somalia. no need to hate other mens achievement.

nabad iyo caano!
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, contributed to me? warya every somalis 3000 years ago were made of clans and gave no fucks to other "Somalis" we didn't unite until 200 years as ONE GROUP. For what I know you could be a habar xubusheed. Also somalis originate from different areas but has a common ancestor. Me and you are not related. I'm E1b1b and you are a undermenchsen.

El padrone

Laguma dhalin ee futadaa lagaa xaaray xaaraami ibnu xaaraami askartii siyaad baraa ku dhashay garacyahow hooyadaadii siilka ka xaarijirtay u sheeg
repeating after my insults. get creative looma ooyaanyahow soo galeetiga ah. hargeysa isnt your home, get out before we find you.

you are on sland gus 24/7. isaaq are more civilized, more united than ever before. you will not see isaaq blood spilled.

you were hoping elections wont happen, indhahagoo shan iyo tobana ayay dhacdey. and now you are praying we kill each other. pathetic imbecile. die in pity duli foqo duli

nabad iyo caano!
For get about this shit its was not Somaliland technology it was EU Tech. the election is unfair because you are Gorrila low IQ people
images

images

El padrone

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, contributed to me? warya every somalis 3000 years ago were made of clans and gave no fucks to other "Somalis" we didn't unite until 200 years as ONE GROUP. For what I know you could be a habar xubusheed. Also somalis originate from different areas but has a common ancestor. Me and you are not related. I'm E1b1b and you are a undermenchsen.
who said we share anything. isnt that why we have separate independent territories from each other?

infact we dont even consider somali as a tie hence why we tax somalis from the south more and refuse your refugees. see!

back to the topic, speaking about contribution to somali history find me one thing the north didnt contribute to the somali identity.

keep trolling adeer

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
who said we share anything. isnt that why we have separate independent territories from each other?

infact we dont even consider somali as a tie hence why we tax somalis from the south more and refuse your refugees. see!

back to the topic, speaking about contribution to somali history find me one thing the north didnt contribute to the somali identity.

keep trolling adeer
warya, listen here . you think Somalis have lived in the south always? If we have a common ancestor than we've migrated AT THE SAME TIME-WAVE AND JUST SETTLED IN DIFFERENT REGIONS DUE TO GRAZING WITH OUR CAMELS. There are clans from the south that lives in the North. Have you heard of MIGRATION? You IQ 68 fag. You didn't contribute anything to me. Go and die you arab habar xubuusheed undermencshen who begs to be a noble e1b1b geeljire.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

keep trolling adeer
anyways, Im not from the south nor speak the same dialect as them or have same traditions LIKE THEM! So keep licking the souths ass you obessessed fucktard.

warya, listen here . you think Somalis have lived in the south always? If we have a common ancestor than we've migrated AT THE SAME TIME-WAVE AND JUST SETTLED IN DIFFERENT REGIONS DUE TO GRAZING WITH OUR CAMELS. There are clans from the south that lives in the North. Have you heard of MIGRATION? You IQ 68 fag. You didn't contribute anything to me. Go and die you arab habar xubuusheed undermencshen who begs to be a noble e1b1b geeljire.
waa Gorilla kani ha lasheekeysan

nabad iyo caano!

Daadkan been badaana

Which darood cities in somaliland did the snm controll?

Ohh so you are hawiye:farole:

El padrone

For get about this shit its was not Somaliland technology it was EU Tech. the election is unfair because you are Gorrila low IQ people
images

images
:drakekidding:

Adeer dont bore me, holla at me when theres election in the south witj slight similarity to what we had in the past 26 years in somaliland.

at the end of the day, its me whos sleeping content knowing my ppl are living in peace and not in warzone or mass bombing.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
True Habar jeclo and Habar Awal are Oromo and Xabasha
I heard Hargeisa was a Oromo town. I think they are Oromos who got dicked by a geeljire and now are confused. I heard they call themselves Beesha Oromo Borentu Qallu aboane tiratira bontemu babile OROMIA GORILLAS.

:drakekidding:

Adeer dont bore me, holla at me when theres election in the south witj slight similarity to what we had in the past 26 years in somaliland.

at the end of the day, its me whos sleeping content knowing my ppl are living in peace and not in warzone or mass bombing.
Iam not from South Hooyadaa wase Iam dhalad from Awdal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending