Boqor Burhaan calls for peace in Qoraxey

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You cant use state forces as a tribe against another tribe and expect no lashback. Now with a resurgent Dhulbahante you will be held accountable. We are not like the Ciise or Dir you bully Darbi Darood ba kaa xigo.
You didnt care about state forces when it happened. Why complain to their response?

“Cant use state forces” = why wont you let me import militias and teknikos from Somalia to kill your clansmen

This is why I call you failed Mooriyaan :draketf:
Most likely there will be action taken against both Gumcadle and Rer Warsame, as well as third party.

Rer Warsame
1. Killing of Liyuu
2. illegal cross border arms smuggling

Gumcadle
1. Killing civilian child and injuring an elder
2. illegal construction of berkad in Qurac Shir

Third party.
1. Liyuu influenced by ONLF party, Heego remnants taking side of Gumcadle
2. Galnus officials such as the guy in the Balanbale admin

@Abaq @Removed
Is this a fair assessment ? ceeb ayee inagu tahay Harti inee maanta arinkan dhex galaan even though they are fellow Darood but it looks bad on both OG and MX as well as DDS maamul.
I havent heard anything corroborating that child killing all of that info came out post-fact. This is probably all over the land dispute.

Cagjars previous patience in the MX MK squabbles made the MX think they were sanctioned against them 100%. Imagine the hubris to escalate a berkad issue into a total cross border terrorist rebellion against the Liyuu and Muse Gumcadle.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Mx just can’t seem to play ball. If you just focused on Galnus and tried to reclaim your lost lands from the Hutus you would be better off but no you always got energy for other Daroods smh its hard to even support your cause against the Hutus because you constantly trying to undermine us.
Mx already reclaiming land against hutu buy there are people like your kinsmen @SPMLegend who want to encroach on mx land like fadhigaraadle.

Somali Saayid

VIP
You didnt care about state forces when it happened. Why complain to their response?

“Cant use state forces” = why wont you let me import militias and teknikos from Somalia to kill your clansmen

I havent heard anything corroborating that child killing all of that info came out post-fact. This is probably all over the land dispute.

Cagjars previous patience in the MX MK squabbles made the MX think they were sanctioned against them 100%. Imagine the hubris to escalate a berkad issue into a total cross border terrorist rebellion against the Liyuu and Muse Gumcadle.
Nobody would need to "import militias and tekniko if they weren't facing a clan wearing shati dowlad. They're simply evening the playing field.

Nobody would need to "import militias and tekniko if they weren't facing a clan wearing shati dowlad. They're simply evening the playing field.
You guys brought battle wagons to a war over Daaqsin. It’s fair game. Lightly armed Makahiil herders are more stronger than all of Marehan community in Galnus combined. You bring vehicles & heavy weapons into the region and we do the same so stop complaining 👍

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

It started off as Bah Hawiyo vs Gumcadle over a berkad, it turned into Bah Hawiyo vs Ogaden when the ONLF party neo-Heego got involved and sided with Gumcadle.

I can provide evidence for this its not just something I am posting for FKD, even the Balanbale official who spoke on this and got reprimanded is Bah Hawiyo.

In regards to Cagjar, I actually congratulate him for the first time he managed to control Liyuu who wanted to carry out genocide, previously they had done as recent as last year where they killed 12 civilians. The only non-Bah Hawiyo to talk against Cagjar are Harti and they are doing that for their own interest taking advantage of the situation, no MX has spoken against Cagjar we support him and we are taking notes on the unwarranted aggression from the neo-Heego.

Shilaabo has turned into forensic site, an investigation is going on right now as I type this.

Gumcadle waa tolkey Ogadena igama xigo waayo after 2 Waaq waaqs they are at Ogaden, wa dad darood ah oo aan oodwadag ila ah wiil iyo abtigiis ila ah. Xooba dhulkood baa ciriiri ku ah waxeena ku heshiiyen Bah Hawiyo sida loo riixo.

We all know the solution to this though and its not Fadhigaradle but Lababaar.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ogaden focus on Qolaji, Salaxaad and aagas
Harti focus on Guumeys and that area
MX focus on Cadaado and Gelinsoor outskirts

Darood stop fighting each other, stop turning a minor berkad dispute between Bah Hawiyo and Gumcadle into something major. I am especially taking to Maxamed Zubeyr here, since you are currently leading Darood in 2023.

sincerely
NGM

Somali Saayid

VIP
You guys brought battle wagons to a war over Daaqsin. It’s fair game. Lightly armed Makahiil herders are more stronger than all of Marehan community in Galnus combined. You bring vehicles & heavy weapons into the region and we do the same so stop complaining 👍

Joe Biden Clown GIF by CBS News

The shamelessness of claiming of other people's land and using state resources to try and take over the land have been exposed to everyone. We have the whole witness if we do anything now.

Also this is Ethiopia, the feds will pull back the leash on their dogs soon enough. Some here think that liyuu is a qabiil militia they created, pay and supply :pachah1:

cow

VIP
Harti is calling for peace because things were heading towards full scale war. Ogadeen liyu all over ethiopia came to shilaabo. While mx was amassing in the border.

The mx geeljire held their own against liyu police imagine if mx soldiers joined.

Anyway there was a meeting today between liyu & ethiopian habishi officials and mx officials from caabudwaaq and balanbale.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Harti is calling for peace because things were heading towards full scale war. Ogadeen liyu all over ethiopia came to shilaabo. While mx was amassing in the border.

The mx geeljire held their own against liyu police imagine if mx soldiers joined.

Anyway there was a meeting today between liyu & ethiopian habishi officials and mx officials from caabudwaaq and balanbale.
Yup seems like peace will reign we will make deal with their Habeshi masters. The cannonfodder must obey orders

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
“Shati Dawlad” excuses after they brought heavy weapons to a tuulo.

A few of ours died and thousands of them packed up their weapons and xoolo and crossed the border to GM

Why are they amassing behind the border shouldn’t they be “defending their land” :duck:

How do MX Geeljires “hold their own” when they are making videos in balanbale as refugees appealing to Cagjar for help as they are innocent. Dont believe me?…

Somali Saayid

VIP
“Shati Dawlad” excuses after they brought heavy weapons to a tuulo.

A few of ours died and thousands of them packed up their weapons and xoolo and crossed the border to GM

Why are they amassing behind the border shouldn’t they be “defending their land” :duck:

How do MX Geeljires “hold their own” when they are making videos in balanbale as refugees appealing to Cagjar for help as they are innocent. Dont believe me?…
Purely Siysaad, you don't pack 20+ of the federal dogs and broadcast it. If mx elders made a video exactly like this but instead said they smoked caagdheer, it would give liyuu doofar reason to use their prerogative and receive more help from mama ethiopia or use their powers to evict Reer Warsame
Reer Warsame elders claim they are the victims when indeed the victims of this conflict is a mx boy who you killed and the 20+ doofar liyuu who were packed, this way they can always claim this video as proof they were the one who were attacked and liyuu are morally wrong. The population of these tuulos are still there carrying on with life normally.

Only Bah Hawiyo (not sure which sub exactly) reinforcements is amassing incase this war escalates inshallah it won't. I fear the mass casualty which will be inflicted on liyuu of this happens. Reer Warsame are holding their own and if they need backup they give the signal and couple bad hawiyo militias will back them up. Ceebta, Ogaden nation vs Reer Warsame and Reer Warsane come out on top.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@SPMLegend @Removed @TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @Somali Ugaas @Waaqmasho

I am neutral in this issue. I have looked into the origins of this conflict to know who is in the wrong, and it has now become clear to me that this is a problem of Mikahil and Marehan creating settlements on what was previously shared grazing.

The entire area was previously open rangelands until the push for the construction of berkeds in the 1990s. This conflict is a direct outgrowth of population growth leading to more intensive stocking, which requires more water points, leading to permanent settlements, leading to conflict over grazing areas surrounding newly established settlements.

Marehan has not expanded towards Mikahil, as far as I can tell, when comparing the old clan maps to satellite data. The clashes are taking place right where the clan border is. Laasa Caanood and Fadhigaraadle are basically located on the clan border. There are no bad guys here.

This is a complex problem, and there are no easy solutions. There need to be peace talks. This recurring conflict is unacceptable, and is painful to watch.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

"Ma ahan Gumcadle iyo MX, waa Gumcadle iyo Jifa yar oo MX kamid ah"

honesty after the fact means he has been lying to thousands of people not once or twice but repeatedly.

Now he admits he has lied his career as news reporter is basically over, its not just gaf or insult but blatant misinformation and hiding the constituency called Bah Hawiyo the legitimate owners of Shilaabo town who were uprooted from there by Mengistu and SSDF.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

I am neutral in this issue. I have looked into the origins of this conflict to know who is in the wrong, and it has now become clear to me that this is a problem of Mikahil and Marehan creating settlements on what was previously shared grazing.

The entire area was previously open rangelands until the push for the construction of berkeds in the 1990s. This conflict is a direct outgrowth of population growth leading to more intensive stocking, which requires more water points, leading to permanent settlements, leading to conflict over grazing areas surrounding newly established settlements.

Marehan has not expanded towards Mikahil, as far as I can tell, when comparing the old clan maps to satellite data. The clashes are taking place right where the clan border is. Laasa Caanood and Fadhigaraadle are basically located on the clan border. There are no bad guys here.

This is a complex problem, and there are no easy solutions. There need to be peace talks. This recurring conflict is unacceptable, and is painful to watch.
The problem is lack of development the people in Shilaabo live like they lived 200 years ago. Its due to that they are clash over Berkad, if they had access to education, investment in other trades than livestock rearing they would not clash.

Shilaabo Bah Hawiyo Caleen Rer Dalal this has always been , the area we shared was Garlogubay, Wardheer and Walwal .

Which leaves nothing for Gumcadle which I think its unfair, but life is unfair they were caught between two warring empires, their true homeland was from Wardheer to Gaalkacyo.

They can't re-expand into their homeland because its now completely settled by MJ, so they clash with us, they did it first with Rer Dalal but utterly failed, now they are doing it with Bah Hawiyo trying their luck.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Purely Siysaad, you don't pack 20+ of the federal dogs and broadcast it. If mx elders made a video exactly like this but instead said they smoked caagdheer, it would give liyuu doofar reason to use their prerogative and receive more help from mama ethiopia or use their powers to evict Reer Warsame
Reer Warsame elders claim they are the victims when indeed the victims of this conflict is a mx boy who you killed and the 20+ doofar liyuu who were packed, this way they can always claim this video as proof they were the one who were attacked and liyuu are morally wrong. The population of these tuulos are still there carrying on with life normally.

Only Bah Hawiyo (not sure which sub exactly) reinforcements is amassing incase this war escalates inshallah it won't. I fear the mass casualty which will be inflicted on liyuu of this happens. Reer Warsame are holding their own and if they need backup they give the signal and couple bad hawiyo militias will back them up. Ceebta, Ogaden nation vs Reer Warsame and Reer Warsane come out on top.
“Came out on top” This is going to be the new Barre Hiraale video for the delusional Marexaan

This isnt a clash they did a suprise terrorist attack and when they found out Ogaden is on its way they vacated 2000 sq km of land and left their masakiin/homes in our hands. The criminals cant “defend their land” but declare total war from a whole other country.

Collective punishment is wrong between believers but until they give up their criminals Marexaan should be marginalized further in SR until all 5000 of them are in Galmudug with their brothers.

please qoraalkan dhamayso faalana ka bixi inta aad ka warhayso colaadahan soo noq noqday,

Colaada muuse gumcadle iyo Mareexaan sida ay ku bilaabatay iyo halka ay marayso,

Colaada Gumcadle ama muuse gumcadle iyo mareexaan waxay socotaa mudo (4) Sano walina xal lagama gaadhin,

Mareexaan kama dhalan karto nabad iyo qawl saldhigta,

1. magaalada balanbale iyo dagmada Cabudwaaq ee gobalka galgaduud ee soomaalia ayaa jaad loga rari jiray dagmada shilaabo ee gobalka qoraxey

Waxaa qaaimad ama lacag lagu yeeshay magaalada Balanbale waxaana laga joojiyay jaadkii maadaama lagu yeeshay lacag,

Hadaba maxaa xigay jaadkii tagi jiray caabudwaaq ayay dhaheen sideen oga hor is taagnaa maadaama jaadki la inaga joojiyay hadii aan nahay rer balan bal,

Colaad aan dhex dhigno muuse gumcadle iyo Mareexaan,

Dabley hubaysan aya ka so dhaqaqday balan bal waxayna imadeen centerka caleen meel aan ka fogayn waxayna kula kulmeen wiil yar oo xerow ah oo kitaabo xanbaarsan oo fasax ku jira waxayna ku dhaheen yaa tahay wuxuna ku yidhi muuse gumcadle Ayan ahay waxayna ku dhahen Cid aad talefan ka hayso ma jirtaa haa buu ku yidhi wac bay ku dhaheen wuxuna wacay wiilkii wallalkii oo liyu polis ah waxayna ku dhaheen walalkaa dhagayso rasaasta aan la dhacayno waxayna halka ku dilen wiilka yaraa ee xerowga ahaa,

Coaladi baa bilaabatay waxana baaq nabaded soo jediyay odayashi labadi dhinac ka Dib maxaa dhacay,

30 oday oo uu ku jiro ugaaskii guud ee Sade daarood ama Mareexaan oo shilaabo dhex fadhiya si nabad loo helo ayay xadka ka soo tilaabeen dabley hubaysan waxayna dileen (5) qof oo shacab ah waxayna ku laabteen meeshi ay ka imaaden,

Anagu gobanimo ayaan samaynay oo ugaaski iyo odayashi uu hogaaminayay Marti soor iyo soo dhawayn Ayan iskugu darnay oo maanan dilin oo nabad qab bay nagaga tageen,

Maxa xigay hadana baaq nabadeed ayaa lagu baaqay labadi dhinacba,

Maxaa xigay subax waabarigii ayay dad shacab ku soo weeraren Tigniko iyo dhashiikayaal waxayna halka ku dileen dhawr iyo toban qof oo shacab ah,

Maalin dhawayd ayay hadana odayaal Mareexaan ah baaq nabadeed soo jeediyeen waxaana u fidinay gogal nabadeed ka dibna maxa dhacay

Xili hore oo salada subax ah ayay weerar soo qaadeen waxayna laayeen ciidan dawladeed
Ka dibna ku laabteen meeshii ay ka imaadeen,

Waxaa Mar walba jabiya gogasha nabadeed colaadana soo cusboonaysiiya beesha mareexaan
Waxaana meel walba cabasho iyo qaylo dhaan ka wada waa beesha mareexaan bal colaad iyo nabad mid uun halaga helo - Ahmed Zaki Farah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
“Came out on top” This is going to be the new Barre Hiraale video for the delusional Marexaan

This isnt a clash they did a suprise terrorist attack and when they found out Ogaden is on its way they vacated 2000 sq km of land and left their masakiin/homes in our hands. The criminals cant “defend their land” but declare total war from a whole other country.

Collective punishment is wrong between believers but until they give up their criminals Marexaan should be marginalized further in SR until all 5000 of them are in Galmudug with their brothers.
Look at this fool targetting miskeen innocent civilians isnt scoring a point. Just shows how cowardly your clan is while we mainly target military targets such as Liyuu Police. Its a good morale argument and shows the Somali people we are in moral right. We are more skilled at swaying public opinion

Trending

Latest posts