Boqor Burhaan calls for peace in Qoraxey

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We will meet again sxb. You guys have broken 10 peace treaties this year alone! Making peace with Marehans is like making peace with munafiqs. They never keep their words.
I covered this situation with precision accuracy, I was not biased towards anyone. We will see who breaks their promises.

I covered this situation with precision accuracy, I was not biased towards anyone. We will see who breaks their promises.

Sxb there is no peace talk between Gumcadle or Marehan happening. No Gumcadle elder attended this bogus conference. Cagjar Bidaar sent the living skeletons of Liyu police and his personal advisors to save face. Marehans should include Cagjar in their prayers whenever it’s time for Salat. Cagjar is the reason why Ogadens are unarmed and defenseless in the border area. Curse upon Cagjar!

IMG_5992.jpeg
IMG_5993.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Sxb there is no peace talk between Gumcadle or Marehan happening. No Gumcadle elder attended this bogus conference. Cagjar Bidaar sent the living skeletons of Liyu police and his personal advisors to save face. Marehans should include Cagjar in their prayers whenever it’s time for Salat. Cagjar is the reason why Ogadens are unarmed and defenseless in the border area. Curse upon Cagjar!

View attachment 295212View attachment 295213
You desperate to get quote from me saxib its not working out, I am just calling for peace between Daroods and lets focus on Urur Samaale.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Ilahay amarkiis howshii meel fiican mareysa, sidii reer doolod nabada u qaaten Rer Dalal, Wagardhac and Celi ayee labada jifo oo ah Bah Hawiyo - Muse Gumcadle ee rer qoraxeey nabada u qaadanayan.

Darood isku dhimanayo waa diidnay :salute:

Abaq

VIP
MX are head of the Doolo border affairs based in Wardheer, head of the Wardheer RCC(this is where majority of the local district budget goes), head of the Wardheer militia, head of Barwaaqo party for Wardheer the current ruling party.

Wardheer is diverse town, its the capital of Doolo where OG, MX, MJ, Dhulbahante, Leelkase, Gerri Kombe all live.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Minister of Security of DDSI Badal Xiis says mx deserve their right in ddsi and live in 85% of Doolo! Delusional OG kids should listen to their adeer and take peace

Minister of Security of DDSI Badal Xiis says mx deserve their right in ddsi and live in 85% of Doolo! Delusional OG kids should listen to their adeer and take peace

Same Guy that said if Marehan & Ogaden fight, Wagardhac will be fighting alongside Ogaden. Wagardhac hate Reer Diini that’s why they left Galnus in the first place

cow

VIP
Same Guy that said if Marehan & Ogaden fight, Wagardhac will be fighting alongside Ogaden. Wagardhac hate Reer Diini that’s why they left Galnus in the first place

Ethiopia/ kenya and the hutus not enough?

Now you are hoping marehan subclans fight alongside you?

Abaq

VIP

Mareexaan way kibreen and this guy is just adding to their kibir. Why is he sitting with them when they haven’t brought the murderers who killed his troops?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

This just corroborates what I said, the conflict was not between MX vs Gumcadle as you guys spread on here.

Wagardhac- MX live in Galaadi
Celi - MX live in Galaadi
Rer Dalal-Bah Ogaden- MX live in Galaadi, Wardheer, the fake new district of Lahelow and Shilaabo

these 3 clans are not involved.

all Bah Hawiyo - MX live in Shilaabo

Gumcadle have been crying about Bah Hawiyo infact just rer Warsame. :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts