Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
qhYnE.gif

Ripple is @ 2 dollars!

Who knew investing into virtual coins would make me so much money :icon lol:

haha half of my next paycheck is going into cryptos

C6vHPRA.png

ColossusCoinXt(COLX).. Low Marketcap, Plenty of room to move, Maybe better tech then Verge, Much Much more potential for bigger gains. Less Supply of coins, and you get 10 coins for a cent! What do you think?

BANTU

+op MVLI
:ooh: opened up my coinbase account from back when I used to buy drugs off Silk Road in 2014...$20 usd turned to $400usd

What should I reinvest that into? Wallahi it pays to be a degenerate druggie

:ooh: opened up my coinbase account from back when I used to buy drugs off Silk Road in 2014...$20 usd turned to $400usd

What should I reinvest that into? Wallahi it pays to be a degenerate druggie

:drakelaugh:Ileen you were really about that life not just for the culture

@dr.leorio @Vanguard

what you guys think of this one called wanchain. I just watched the first 15min but it looks promising. ICO finished a couple months ago and goes for sale on January but there is already a lot of hype.

I'm going balls deep in xvg bought 20000 :damedamn:
In 24 hours am either gonna be on suicide watch or fukking Latinas in miami :wow:
No middle ground the ultimate zero sum game:wow:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@dr.leorio @Vanguard

what you guys think of this one called wanchain. I just watched the first 15min but it looks promising. ICO finished a couple months ago and goes for sale on January but there is already a lot of hype.

I've been reading up on it for the past hour and it seems very interesting. I hope these guys aren't biting more than they can chew cause what they're tryna do with all aspects of the financial system is huge. I can see where the hype is coming from.

Since the ICO is already done you'll need to get these coins ASAP when it hits the exchange to receive maximum profit. I'm still buying some other coins the rest of January so I hope it comes out in February so I can partake. But I definitely like what Wanchain is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts