Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Ilahy baa ku daarshe there was a guy who bought 460k worth of xvg for .14 and I'm here still waiting for the coinbase to transfer my eth :mjcry:

Coinbase is ass bro, I stopped buying from there in May after they charged me £48 'network fee' whatever that is

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
xvg is the definition of a shitcoin its a deogecoin fork with tor over it, really shitty claims to be a privacy coin. The best privacy coin is monero

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Coinbase is ass bro, I stopped buying from there in May after they charged me £48 'network fee' whatever that is

lol network fees are expensive as f*ck for btc atm nothing to do with coinbase i usually buy ltc or eth then send them to exchanges and convert to bitcoin to buy

:wowsweat: these past 24hrs has been a nightmare for everyone

I think it has something to do with ppl becoming broke over Christmas and now everyone is selling :drakekidding:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@Haggiss @dr.leorio he might be shady, but he's giving us a money making opportunity. I'm riding the waves till they stop :trumpsmirk:

Btw hope you guys caught the RDD pump today 120% up after the MacAfee tweet:salute:

I'm not a day to day trader so pump and dumps are not for me. As of now I'm strictly an investor for at least til the end of 2018. I'm really hoping Ripple and Cardano take off this year so I don't hafta spend next winter in the cold :noneck:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
If you make it big in crypto and decide to cash out, what do you guys plan on spending your money on?

Just curious. :yacadiim:

I wonder if I should start investing in some crypto currency :cosbyhmm:

How different is the game as opposed to stock market trading ?
I just started a few wks ago, I was tempted to put alot of money into it but I chickened out and only invested 100$, I'm just playing with it around for now and see how it goes, try it out at least put 40$ into eth and transfer it over to bianace and buy coins

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I wonder if I should start investing in some crypto currency :cosbyhmm:

How different is the game as opposed to stock market trading ?

I believe 2018 will be the year of Cryptocurrency.

In stock trading it takes years just to make a 10-20% profit but with Crypto it can take days, maybe weeks. It's like our generations version of the stock market but on steroids. You definitely should start but of course do your due diligence and learn about it by doing research before investing.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The 5 coins I'll be investing in this year: Ripple, Cardano, Stellar Lumens, Dent and Siacoin.

Siacoin looks promising after looking into it.

I'm also liking dent coin. It has a lot of potential if it takes over mobile data. I believe they are already working with Verizon and Att&t and it's only @ 2 cents!

Last edited:
The 5 coins I'll be investing in this year: Ripple, Cardano, Stellar Lumens, Dent and Siacoin.

Siacoin looks promising after looking into it.

I'm also liking dent coin. It has a lot of potential if it takes over mobile data. I believe they are already working with Verizon and Att&t and it's only @ 2 cents!
Have u looked into mining coins

dr.leorio

death\emitter
qhYnE.gif

Ripple is @ 2 dollars!

Who knew investing into virtual coins would make me so much money :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending