Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sxb, your not gonna make any real money if you keep jumping from one alt coin to another. If you want to diversify your portfolio at least learn how to HODL them. Otherwise you're just gambling and are more than likely to lose profit.

XRP is going to double this month if rumors of it being added to coinbase are true. You shoulda stuck with them tbh. Verge is dead if you ask me. Cardano will win the privacy coin race.

Sxb, your not gonna make any real money if you keep jumping from one alt coin to another. If you want to diversify your portfolio at least learn how to HODL them. Otherwise you're just gambling and are more than likely to lose profit.

XRP is going to double this month if rumors of it being added to coinbase are true. You shoulda stuck with them tbh. Verge is dead if you ask me. Cardano will win the privacy coin race.

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter

Lol it looks like Ripple might hit the $3 mark pretty soon. I'm going to hold it til 2019 and see what kinda profits I make.

Tron has a very interesting idea but they have a 5-10 year plan and
e65.gif

Also day trading would give me dhiig kar, Idk how you do it man

dr.leorio

death\emitter
so why is raiblock 30x ripple in few days:mjlol:

Dunno anything about that one. But if what you're saying is correct then it's a punp and dump coin.

Do your thing man and day trade if you want. It's definitely not for me so I'll just invest and wait patiently :icon lol:

Dunno anything about that one. But if what you're saying is correct then it's a punp and dump coin.

Do your thing man and day trade if you want. It's definitely not for me so I'll just invest and wait patiently :icon lol:
How can it be pump dump when it hasn't dipped in 7 days:pachah1:
I know pump dump those tend to be my favorite :pachah1:
We'll see:manny:
Also how much $ do you invested in ripple?

Definitely not, I subtly mentioned it on SSpot on Dec. 12 when it was 1.35$ , it's my best performing coin atm.

It's able to handle 7000 transactions per sec., with no fees at all and extremely fast ( 2 sec.)

Definitely not, I subtly mentioned it on SSpot on Dec. 12 when it was 1.35$ , it's my best performing coin atm.

It's able to handle 7000 transactions per sec., with no fees at all and extremely fast ( 2 sec.)
You must made a lot of money:damn:
Unless don't tell me you bought 100$ worth:childplease:

dr.leorio

death\emitter

I'd rather not say. But it's about 80% of my portfolio. If it gets to $50 per coin then I will travel around the world searching for righteous women to marry to fill all 4 positions
giphy.gif

You must made a lot of money:damn:
Unless don't tell me you bought 100$ worth:childplease:
:damn::damn: I put a bit more than a 100$
I was worried about putting that much on a shitty exchange (mercatrox) and didn't expect it to rise that fast:jcoleno:
When I had more to put in, it was at an all time high at $4 :jcoleno:

I waited for a dip to buy back and didn't happen:mjcry:. Now it's at 30$:kendrickcry:

But alhamdulilah, I can't complain, 22x is amazing. Such is a life of a frugal student.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
:damn::damn: I put a bit more than a 100$
I was worried about putting that much on a shitty exchange (mercatrox) and didn't expect it to rise that fast:jcoleno:
When I had more to put in, it was at an all time high at $4 :jcoleno:

I waited for a dip to buy back and didn't happen:mjcry:. Now it's at 30$:kendrickcry:

But alhamdulilah, I can't complain, 22x is amazing. Such is a life of a frugal student.

Lol I know the feeling.

Sxb check out Dent coin. I bought a ton of em since it costs 2 cents and it's only been around since August. They have an amazing idea to revolutionize how mobile data is bought and sold using crypto coin. This one is surely a diamond in the rough and can moonshot at any moment once everyone realizes it's potential. Check it out and lemme know what you think!

Lol I know the feeling.

Sxb check out Dent coin. I bought a ton of em since it costs 2 cents and it's only been around since August. They have an amazing idea to revolutionize how mobile data is bought and sold using crypto coin. This one is surely a diamond in the rough and can moonshot at any moment once everyone realizes it's potential. Check it out and lemme know what you think!
I've checked it out and have invested a good amount this time. I believe this one is gonna be promising. Their partnership with AT&T and Verizon in US is impressive as well as other operators around the world.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I've checked it out and have invested a good amount this time. I believe this one is gonna be promising. Their partnership with AT&T and Verizon in US is impressive as well as other operators around the world.

Good to hear! I'm predicting once the app is released on android phones (their target audience) and it hits more popular exchanges it'll shoot up to 10-15 cents and slowly get to a dollar by the end of the year. They also plan on announcing more telecom partnerships around Q3 so I'm definitely on my toes for this one.

Bohol

VIP
ADA, TRX , Iota and Ripple are the ones to watch out for in 2018. They will make big moves. I purchased a large chunk of Tron (TRX) last week and already doubled my investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.