Bintiland is playing with Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

I'd rather argue over a discussion with @Duchess than with this one @Idol you ain't got no class, your personality is shit, you probably look shit. Your emotions are filled with disgust..I don't even like you, f*ck outta here with that calaacal, time is money
Take your emotion elsewhere hoe
They getting raped by a bunch of Hutus and they out here tryna argue with me

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'd rather argue over a discussion with @Duchess than with this one @Idol you ain't got no class, your personality is shit, you probably look shit. Your emotions are filled with disgust..I don't even like you, f*ck outta here with that calaacal, time is money
Take your emotion elsewhere hoe
They getting raped by a bunch of Hutus and they out here tryna argue with me

My personality is better than you, weed head. You're so envious of MJ but I don't blame you. I blame your boon upbringing. And yes we helped your president right before he died in Nigeria. Everyone knows your people are useless. No Somali government takes you seriously. Sit the f*ck down and keep smoking your expired weed. I see right through your posts. You're a hateful, piece of shit. Boon foqol boon!

P.s

I can clearly see I hit a nerv boon boy. You're maaaaaaaad! Don't get emotional.

S

SOMACOON

You obviously don't know me, let's keep it that way. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with a y dhoocil. And although I've got a pocket full of attention, I'm not willing to give you one. So I suggest you find yourself another Farax with a pocket full of attention, and niggah might pull one right out his pocket for you. Ain't nothing more disgusting than a thirsty with an attention issue.
What the f*ck is expired weed?
This LMAOOO
@Idol

Q

Queen Carawelo

You obviously don't know me, let's keep it that way. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with a y dhoocil. And although I've got a pocket full of attention, I'm not willing to give you one. So I suggest you find yourself another Farax with a pocket full of attention, and niggah might pull one right out his pocket for you. Ain't nothing more disgusting than a thirsty with an attention issue. @Idol
Dhocil? Thirsty? ? You maaaaaaaaad.

Boon boy nobody needs your attention. I've seen you running around the forum gloating about the war. You're like a dead Donkey at this point. I don't know whether to keep kicking you or leave you on the side of the road.

Emotional niggas these days HA!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MJs double dealing and backstabbing ways, have alienated them from every single clan save Ogaden(even though they sell ONLF like cattle to Ethiopia), they even backstabbed the poor Leelkase. It seems the other small Harti (awrtable, dashishki) are their last true allies

Have MJs ever asked themselves why no one likes them? Their superiority complex has made them believe they are the best but really they are becoming the most isolated clan in Somali history

TekNiKo

VIP
Emotion after emotion. I've remained as politically correct as possible, and tried not to stereotype or address anyone incorrectly.
Mareehan won't help you slap these Hawiye boys around, in fact, we might give them a lesson or two. Yaa lagaa dareemin

They think Marehan are subdued in Galgaduud when HG & MX came towards a political settlement. In fact they gave more seats to Marehan than some HG sub tribes to appease us. Anyways we only have 4-5 villages in Galgaduud and it is our Mudug periphery stronghold, landheernimo allows you to have multiple strongholds (Gedo, Jubba) so it doesn't make sense to have a city state like these delusional MJs are advocating. A united galgaduud will mean we will all expand into Northern Mudug, this is not our war but clans like Wagardhac may get some new plots in Mudug :denzelnigga:

Marehan ARE FUNNY FOLKS.
HORTA KUWA MEESHAN KUJIRA MABA XISHOODHAN ARGUING WITH WOMEN.
MJ wa raag they built PL from Scratches and today ita vibrant although there are challenges that still persist.
As for Marehan they just turned into cheerleaders.wexey iska digayan muwadinin.
If you ask Marehan why dont you build your home regions they use the excuse that they are nationalists.They claim Xamar is the capital of Somalia and are proud to live in it.What they forgot is chairty begins at home.Case so like Granpa al jasusi alkabir. Where was Marehan when Ethiopians army took over Xamar in 2006?Where was Marehan when Ethiopians were desecreting mosques in Xamar? Even in the protests around the world there was hardly any noticable marexan leader/politician Even Bare Hiraale and all his other noise maker crew in Xamar non did shoot a single fire to liberate it from Ethiopians but today these hypocrites claim Xamar is the capital of Somalia and take pride of it but were nowhere to be seen when it was under occupation.Marexan were only concerned with Kismaayo not even concerned with Gedo or Galgaduud. Even today when they talk against Kenyan occupation.They only talk about KDF occupation in kismaayo
They try to hide the facts that KDF are in Ceelwaq and Bardheere.
The day Marehan became nationalists is when Farmaajo was made prime minister of Somalia.You then noticed that all Marexan just emerges from a hole underground.They started waving the Somalia flag and talking about the noatalgic memories of MSB.Each time a Marexan PM was appointed Marexan became nationalists.If you asked them why not build your home towns they claimmed the capital needs to be built first and formost even though the capital was only symbolic which was infact a tribal enclave.Today marexan are the most divided community while there regions have not benefitted a penny from all the development packages that they witnessed being donated to Xassan Sh or Sh Shariif.
They have lost alot of lives in Kismaayo and lots alot of millions of dollars due to there lack of objectivity and not knowing who to make with friends or enemies.Marexan always benefitted from the rifts between MJ and Ogaden.Without this rift I dont think even the founding father of marexan in Somalia(MSB) would even had risen to power because MSB exploited this opportunity...

Bare Hiraale came us a result of a rift between Cumar Jees and Morgan.

The bottomline is MJ have curved out a sphere of Somalia's influence so has Ogaden.Marexan want to use Xamar Muscle to get to the top even if it means walking on their fellow Darood corpes.

The moral of the story is mel naga fadhista baqbaqdhina badhan joojiya.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Of course we love and will continue to retain our assets in Xamar. We have many properties in my family alone, imagine other MX folks, I can estimate to say we have around 200, 000 presence there and Hold many high ranking positions. Mogadishu is the capital of Somalia and retaining close ties is a strategy that has benefitted us both political ly and financially

GAAJO cagdheer we are merely a Somali tribe and cannot tolerate the selling and landgrabbing of your beloved Kenya, But We are lions and resisting as Goobweyn troops whooped Kamboni ass and KDF still hasnt dislodge them :ftw9nwa:

Kenya is occupying Ceelwaaq and other areas in Gedo and they will be expelled too

Garissa Attack will be nothing compared to what ur Fufu nation will suffer

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
MJs double dealing and backstabbing ways, have alienated them from every single clan save Ogaden(even though they sell ONLF like cattle to Ethiopia), they even backstabbed the poor Leelkase. It seems the other small Harti (awrtable, dashishki) are their last true allies

Have MJs ever asked themselves why no one likes them? Their superiority complex has made them believe they are the best but really they are becoming the most isolated clan in Somali history
Every dog has it's day.

S

SOMACOON

Marehan ARE FUNNY FOLKS.
HORTA KUWA MEESHAN KUJIRA MABA XISHOODHAN ARGUING WITH WOMEN.
MJ wa raag they built PL from Scratches and today ita vibrant although there are challenges that still persist.
As for Marehan they just turned into cheerleaders.wexey iska digayan muwadinin.
If you ask Marehan why dont you build your home regions they use the excuse that they are nationalists.They claim Xamar is the capital of Somalia and are proud to live in it.What they forgot is chairty begins at home.Case so like Granpa al jasusi alkabir. Where was Marehan when Ethiopians army took over Xamar in 2006?Where was Marehan when Ethiopians were desecreting mosques in Xamar? Even in the protests around the world there was hardly any noticable marexan leader/politician Even Bare Hiraale and all his other noise maker crew in Xamar non did shoot a single fire to liberate it from Ethiopians but today these hypocrites claim Xamar is the capital of Somalia and take pride of it but were nowhere to be seen when it was under occupation.Marexan were only concerned with Kismaayo not even concerned with Gedo or Galgaduud. Even today when they talk against Kenyan occupation.They only talk about KDF occupation in kismaayo
They try to hide the facts that KDF are in Ceelwaq and Bardheere.
The day Marehan became nationalists is when Farmaajo was made prime minister of Somalia.You then noticed that all Marexan just emerges from a hole underground.They started waving the Somalia flag and talking about the noatalgic memories of MSB.Each time a Marexan PM was appointed Marexan became nationalists.If you asked them why not build your home towns they claimmed the capital needs to be built first and formost even though the capital was only symbolic which was infact a tribal enclave.Today marexan are the most divided community while there regions have not benefitted a penny from all the development packages that they witnessed being donated to Xassan Sh or Sh Shariif.
They have lost alot of lives in Kismaayo and lots alot of millions of dollars due to there lack of objectivity and not knowing who to make with friends or enemies.Marexan always benefitted from the rifts between MJ and Ogaden.Without this rift I dont think even the founding father of marexan in Somalia(MSB) would even had risen to power because MSB exploited this opportunity...

Bare Hiraale came us a result of a rift between Cumar Jees and Morgan.

The bottomline is MJ have curved out a sphere of Somalia's influence so has Ogaden.Marexan want to use Xamar Muscle to get to the top even if it means walking on their fellow Darood corpes.

The moral of the story is mel naga fadhista baqbaqdhina badhan joojiya.
I don't think I have the time and date to respond to everything that you stated. Mareehans loyalty is within the government.
We wish to govern Somaliweyn, not SADE. If you wish to govern your people, feel free to govern Garowe. Jubbaland is a state for the Darood, the Kenyan tanks wont stay overnight, and we shall migrate from Mudug, to the Jubbas. We've done this many times, and we will continue to do it.
Kismaayo is our stronghold. Whether people agree with this or not we could care less, thats completely out of the equation. We are aware of the richness in the Jubba valley. Mudug and Bari is what we refer to as, "Saxaraha Somaliya" So you can continue governing your Sahara. We've inherited the greenest portion of Somalia, and will continue to inherit whatever the territory tosses at us.
I wouldn't sleep on the SADE branch. Sleep is for ignorant.
instead of forming enemies we've formed unities and alliances with the clans and tribes in the Jubba valley. Each clan pays its respect and understands what unity and prosperity means.
We will continue to run and govern Muqdisho and Somaliweyn, and we will continue to inherit the Jubba valley, which will only make us richer and stronger.
Calaacalka naga daa, suura-suuradu waa tilmaam lagugu yaqanee

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Somali_Tycoon @The_patriot is Ogaden and his uncle is the President of Jubbaland. As for Puntland being "Saxaraha Somaliya", need I remind you that THIS is Gedo (see below)?

gariley.jpg

S

SOMACOON

@Somali_Tycoon @The_patriot is Ogaden and his uncle is the President of Jubbaland. As for Puntland being "Saxaraha Somaliya", need I remind you that THIS is Gedo (see below)?

gariley.jpg

Someone got butt hurt, you went Google surfing on a niggah
Gedo is a state within Jubbaland, Jubba is the greenest territory in Somalia. Do you disagree?
The Ogaden are backed by Kenyan tanks, yet cannot finish Al shabaab, teenage children yielding AK;s
You obviously tweaked when you heard, "Saxaraha Somaliya"
The Ogaden instead of worrying about Kismaayo should consider freeing their brothers from habash coons, ya dig
Even with the help of the Madow, they will be conquered. Kismaayo is an MR stronghold. Ha hilmaamin.

Duchess

VIP
Butthurt over what? Your lies? I posted a picture displaying how Gedo really looks. I can post more pics and videos if need be.

Now you're changing your argument to the Jubbas. lol You should stick to Gedo because I have more claim to the Jubbas than you do. obamadatazz

S

SOMACOON

Butthurt over what? Your lies? I posted a picture displaying how Gedo really looks. I can post more pics and videos if need be. lol Now you're changing your argument to the Jubbas. Stick to Gedo because I have more claim to the Jubbas than you do. obamadatazz
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Even if you ally your souls with the Ogaden, you wont enter Kismaayo, neither will you govern the Jubba.
I mean, i understand Saxraha aint all that, and you're in search of fertile land. But honey you gotta get in line.
The geeljecel gotta get their share before you do, they got you beat in numbers lol SADE dont get jiggy with Darood card

Duchess

VIP
We're already in Kismayo though. :lolbron:@Somali_Tycoon put down the zoot because the whole world has passed you by while you were blazing. This isn't 2007, it's 2015 and we're back in business. Haq always prevails in the end. :mjlaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Even if you ally your souls with the Ogaden, you wont enter Kismaayo, neither will you govern the Jubba.
I mean, i understand Saxraha aint all that, and you're in search of fertile land. But honey you gotta get in line.
The geeljecel gotta get their share before you do, they got you beat in numbers lol SADE dont get jiggy with Darood card
Are barre hiraale & Co still lodging in xamar? What happened to his house in Kismayo again? You are a guessed in Kismayo yaro, miise gedo ma soo dhaafaysiin.

S

SOMACOON

We're already in Kismayo though. :lolbron:@Somali_Tycoon put down the zoot because the whole world has passed you by while you were blazing. This isn't 2007, it's 2015 and we're back in business. Haq always prevails in the end. :mjlaugh:
Walaley, ku soodhawow Jubbooyinka, balse marti ayaad inoo tahay. This topic ain;t goin end, shey madow cadaan laguma tilmaamo.
Are barre hiraale & Co still lodging in xamar? What happened to his house in Kismayo again? You are a guessed in Kismayo yaro, miise gedo ma soo dhaafaysiin.
Adiguna calaacalkaada ayaa batay, meel aan ka maro ayaan garan la'ahay.
Sxb, difaaca bdn iska daa, waxaani waa internetka, you too gullible, relax lil niggah

Duchess

VIP
@Somali_Tycoon my ancestors along with the Bajuuni founded Kismayo and historical documents prove this. No amount of Kacaan revisionism will change the truth. We are not guests in Kismayo or its surrounding areas, you are and for those few years you held the city, you were no better than the mooryaan of Marka.

Alhamdulilah, all praise due to the most high. Justice has been served and halal has won over haram.:rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: Barre huraale is still in a basement in xamar thinking who can help me if the hawiye can't help me. Somaliida maxa ku maah maahan ninki dhadkiisa ka hara bahal ba cuuna. Stay camped like refuges while jubaland makes great strides.

S

SOMACOON

@Somali_Tycoon my ancestors along with the Bajuuni founded Kismayo and historical documents prove this. No amount of Kacaan revisionism will change the truth. We are not guests in Kismayo or its surrounding areas, you are and for those few years you held the city, you were no better than the mooryaan of Marka.

Alhamdulilah, all praise due to the most high. Justice has been served and halal has won over haram.:rejoice:

I don't wanna drag on this conversation, manpower is what we need, and manpower is what've got.
Kenya aint always gonna be here to fight your battle. Thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts