Bintiland is playing with Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont know thousands of people died during the civilwar in Gaalkacyo.
Bintiland , u want war? U will have war!
Habargidir are fierce fighters and extremely patient.
Bintiland can u fight hard and be patient? Or u will spread your legs after some hard slapping??

For now only Sacad is fighting, o dirty s of gabre.
When Saleebaan and Cayr joins, we taking over Garowe. Bintilanders drowning in the ocean

I want a Faqash blood bath!!!!!!
We irir samaale should be drink Faqash blood in hargeisa and Mogdishu and selling Faqash women in the markets as slaves lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You mention 1991 a lot, but you weren't able to expand beyond Baraxley even in '91. How will this be any different?

S

SOMACOON

Habar Gidir are known for their fighting.
Sacad in particular have chased MJ and have been chasing them since 1991.
Not to mention Ceyr and Saleebaan. You're not dealing with Gaaljecel, these are the sacad.
Hopefully Puntland makes a political move and it slowly exists Galkacyo. Only smart option at hand right now

Duchess

VIP
Habar Gidir are known for their fighting.
Sacad in particular have chased MJ and have been chasing them since 1991.
Not to mention Ceyr and Saleebaan. You're not dealing with Gaaljecel, these are the sacad.
Hopefully Puntland makes a political move and it slowly exists Galkacyo. Only smart option at hand right now

Again, why does Puntland exist and why haven't the cowardly MJs lost a mm of land? Not in 1991 and not since. lol

S

SOMACOON

Again, why does Puntland exist and why haven't the cowardly MJs lost a mm of land? Not in 1991 and not since. lol
I didn't mention Puntland ceasing to exist, i made the point that a war with the Habargidir isn't a good option.
In case Sacad decides to use the Habargidir card to gather support, what card will the Majeertans pull?
The Darood card? Which darood clan will side with the Mj;s? The Harti? Dhulhabante seems to have lost respect.
Warsangali? They've got bigger issues to worry about, what card will they pull?
Habargidir are connected and seem to always support one another. The Ceyr dick ride the Sacad like crazy, im certain they'd join first.
My point is simple, a war with Sacad means a war with Habargidir,. A war with Mj means a war with MJ, not Darood.
We've helped the Majeerteen in the past, but today's society is divided. Even a lot more so in the Darood community.
Hopefully Puntland, again...makes a political move and politely exists Galkacyo.

Duchess

VIP
Why would Puntland exit its own city? One that it controls over 85% of? lol You're smoking that good ish, eh? There's no other explanation for your delusions. If HG had the might to destroy MJs and take all of Mudug, they already would have. They have nothing and no one holding them back and have had 25 years to do just that. It hasn't happened and it won't happen. :drakekidding:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I didn't mention Puntland ceasing to exist, i made the point that a war with the Habargidir isn't a good option.
In case Sacad decides to use the Habargidir card to gather support, what card will the Majeertans pull?
The Darood card? Which darood clan will side with the Mj;s? The Harti? Dhulhabante seems to have lost respect.
Warsangali? They've got bigger issues to worry about, what card will they pull?
Habargidir are connected and seem to always support one another. The Ceyr dick ride the Sacad like crazy, im certain they'd join first.
My point is simple, a war with Sacad means a war with Habargidir,. A war with Mj means a war with MJ, not Darood.
We've helped the Majeerteen in the past, but today's society is divided. Even a lot more so in the Darood community.
Hopefully Puntland, again...makes a political move and politely exists Galkacyo.
Why don't mx help them like before:lolbron:Mj always tell us how great they are is finally time to prove it:rejoice:

S

SOMACOON

Why would Puntland exit its own city? One that it controls over 85% of? lol You're smoking that good ish, eh? There's no other explanation for your delusions. If HG had the might to destroy MJs and take all of Mudug, they already would have. They have nothing and no one holding them back and have had 25 years to do just that. It hasn't happened and it won't happen. :drakekidding:

25 years of prosperity and alliance. But now things have changed. The motion is heated. The cowards are angry.
I;m a Darood, on top of that I'm Mareehan, so we've dealt with Hawiyes all of our lives. We know them very well.
Both my grandfathers were murdered by Hawiyes. One by an Abgal, another by a Habar gidir.
I have no sympathy nor hate, that was war. I'm not taking sides. Habar gidir are known for their fighting. And by that i mean heavy fighting.
Galkacyo wil either become a dirt, filled with bullet shells and radiation, or Mj's will leave it. Theres no other option.
Again, will MJ pull the Darood or Harti card? Its not 1991 when it was Darood vs Hawiye. Now its one clan against the other.
We've got many states in Mudug, i wonder what the Sade administration will do. Who will they side with? Alaahu aclam.

S

SOMACOON

Why don't mx help them like before:lolbron:Mj always tell us how great they are is finally time to prove it:rejoice:

We've helped them in terms of, "walalnimo" iyo, "daroodnimo" balse, time proves who seeks unity and who seeks division.
If Majerteens receive support from the Dhulbahante clan, I'm certain they'd defeat the HG. But I've met some D-block members who'd rather support the sacad movement, than support MJ. If we happen to join, its probably beneficial for us. (The sade)

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We've helped them in terms of, "walalnimo" iyo, "daroodnimo" balse, time proves who seeks unity and who seeks division.
If Majerteens receive support from the Dhulbahante clan, I'm certain they'd defeat the HG. But I've met some D-block members who'd rather support the sacad movement, than support MJ. If we happen to join, its probably beneficial for us. (The sade)
The only dhulbahamte with heavy weapons are in buuhoodle there to busy with the isaaq threat the the xudun and taleh ones hate there guts las anod are split between isaaq sell outs and independent:damsel:
I remember few years back a small dhulbahante sub clan in buuhoodle were fighting isaaqland forces and were vastly outnumbered fuutole came on the radio the next day making fake threats everybody new they weren't gonna do shit:damsel:Omar mohamud aren't that bad and tend to be the back bone of mj if hg get past omar mohamud mj is finished they will get all the way to bosaso without much resistance:francis:

Duchess

VIP

When will your people prove how great they are?:mjkkk: You've been on your own and are still under occupation in 2015. :mjlol:

Duchess

VIP
25 years of prosperity and alliance. But now things have changed. The motion is heated. The cowards are angry.
I;m a Darood, on top of that I'm Mareehan, so we've dealt with Hawiyes all of our lives. We know them very well.
Both my grandfathers were murdered by Hawiyes. One by an Abgal, another by a Habar gidir.
I have no sympathy nor hate, that was war. I'm not taking sides. Habar gidir are known for their fighting. And by that i mean heavy fighting.
Galkacyo wil either become a dirt, filled with bullet shells and radiation, or Mj's will leave it. Theres no other option.
Again, will MJ pull the Darood or Harti card? Its not 1991 when it was Darood vs Hawiye. Now its one clan against the other.
We've got many states in Mudug, i wonder what the Sade administration will do. Who will they side with? Alaahu aclam.

So from 1991 to 2015, it was all Daroods protecting Galkacyo and Puntland from hordes of HG invading it?:pachah1:

This guy. Why don't you use that manpower to protect yourselves instead?:mjkkk::mjlaugh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
When will your people prove how great they are?:mjkkk: You've been on your own and are still under occupation in 2015. :mjlol:
Dameer the ones occupying themselves are dulbahante who live in las anod:damsel:
Considering I just heard your close to losing your own city to hawiye militia things are looking great:deargod:

S

SOMACOON

So from 1991 to 2015, it was all Daroods protecting Galkacyo and Puntland from hordes of HG invading it?:pachah1:

This guy. Why don't you use that manpower to protect yourselves instead?:mjkkk::mjlaugh:

We don't need to protect ourselves. HG understands a war with MR, means a war with Darood lol
We've got the manpower, we don't need help. Even without Daroods alliance HG understands the outcome.
This is why they dont complain about us, in fact they show mad respect, why is the topic all of a sudden addressed to SADE? This isnt our fight lol
pachah1.png

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

History is written we all remember the famous cry:deadmanny:

S

SOMACOON

The only dhulbahamte with heavy weapons are in buuhoodle there to busy with the isaaq threat the the xudun and taleh ones hate there guts las anod are split between isaaq sell outs and independent:damsel:
I remember few years back a small dhulbahante sub clan in buuhoodle were fighting isaaqland forces and were vastly outnumbered fuutole came on the radio the next day making fake threats everybody new they weren't gonna do shit:damsel:Omar mohamud aren't that bad and tend to be the back bone of mj if hg get past omar mohamud mj is finished they will get all the way to bosaso without much resistance:francis:

I have nothing to say but goodbye Galkacyo. Thats all, Hobyo has already been taken
pachah1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts