Bintiland is playing with Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
f*ck ur clan patriot you ungrateful bastards MSB AUN tried to liberate you from a century of bondage and now your kin are doing DDSI dhaanto parties, such a shame that countless somalis sacrificed their lives in 77 in vain, my two direct abtis died to free you and your clan Liyu Police spit on their graves

Msb many errors the biggest was silent cry folk who have turned their back on somaliweyn, if is what kablalax are proud of, a legacy of stabbing Somalia in the back so be it. Marehan is Somalia and Somalia is Marehan, her pain is ours and we will revive her to her former glory with all who share the same aspirations

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
f*ck ur clan patriot you ungrateful bastards MSB AUN tried to liberate you from a century of bondage and now your kin are doing DDSI dhaanto parties, such a shame that countless somalis sacrificed their lives in 77 in vain, my two direct abtis died to free you and your clan Liyu Police spit on their graves

Msb many errors the biggest was silent cry folk who have turned their back on somaliweyn, if is what kablalax are proud of, a legacy of stabbing Somalia in the back so be it. Marehan is Somalia and Somalia is Marehan, her pain is ours and we will revive her to her former glory with all who share the same aspirations

Get a load of this deluded c*nt.

Did msb booty clap for Ethiopia like your people? :camby:
I can show you a pic of msb with Kenyatta or haile selasie in both he looks happy as if nothing has happened.
How many times dis Ethiopia invade Somalia when he was a president?
Msb signed an agrement in djibouti to unarm the wslf while Mengistu did with Snm but.But snm was not disarmed and it led to the overthrow of the marexan regime.
Bare huraale presence in Kismaayo was as ablessing of Ethiopia.He told Ethiopians he was there to safeguard the interest of Ethiopia in Kismaayo by trying to be a sell out.
Secondly he was in Gedo a dabodhilif and when Ethiopians saw him as an all talk and no walk individual they spat him out.He was very useless individual that could not unite marexan in Gedo and fight.

Ina Masale brought Ethiopians to Gedo in the 90's to fight Alitihad.The Ethiopians as a token of his dabadhilifnimo raped his wife and the useless dude rather than fifhting for his honor.Just divorced his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts