Big Siciid Shuts down Internet Gangsters From reerXamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
My ancestor isaaq is from Iraq not yemen dont get it twisted and why you so upset keep crying warya we are Somaliland were the real Somalis you guys are the fake ones your countrys filled with many Arabs and madows so you cant say shit about Somaliland. You aint that old yourself bro so dont judge my intellect by my age. Age doesn't make you wise its experience that does.
If it’s experience I got way more than u waryaa. I’m not a say wallahi balaq balaq like u. I didn’t grow up eating Nandos. I’ve seen the world born in Africa and also spent a good chunk of my life there.
I speak languages that u don’t and will never speak. I’ve lived with and born amongst the same Bantus you are insulting both Muslims and non Muslims.
U still live with ur mom. I left mine when I was 3 years younger than u. I don’t insult people without a good reason u are everything but intelligent lil nigga. Qabil is too much for u bro. U gon get ur soul snatched if u talk big game and can’t back it up. Be careful who u diss in real life.

1365439824_arab_woman_twerks_for_money.gif

@Abaay Abaay

Irrelevant? When your mum and dad listen to Somali news the guy speaks in af mudug sxb not waqooyi, you understand them because they sound similar.

That's not true. Our news is spoken in our Waaqooyi dialect , just like most Somali music is sung in waqooyi dialect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending