Big Siciid Shuts down Internet Gangsters From reerXamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOO I trolled him look at his new pic that abdiarsenal23 account is my account I made last night to troll hawiyes pretending to be a lander:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I was karbashing an caagdheer girl who supported Somaliland against Somalia nearly made her commit suicide:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

That's me look at the comments on that photo

:snoop:

Let him say that to habargidir dude kkkk

He act tough cuz he met poor mjs and reerxamar. Kuwaas waa looma ooyaan.

Hawiye dude would break his jaw.

I have seen in reallife how reerxamar and mjs are bullied by isaaqs. But isaaqs doesnt dare to do that to hawiye, specialy h.g.
We dont have issues with those guys thats why our three paygons is Ogaden Mj and Marehan even though marehan did the race when they realised nomore Abo siad there to help them

How do you win awards for being a 'social media influencer' to begin with. How entitled can people be. How about you lot work hard and become journalists, scientist and peacekeepers to win actual awards that will bring spotlight to your somaliland.

How do you win awards for being a 'social media influencer' to begin with. How entitled can people be. How about you lot work hard and become journalists, scientist and peacekeepers to win actual awards that will bring spotlight to your somaliland.
None of them deserve an award for shit what have they ever than apart from qosol online there little award doesn't mean shit ISA is just using them to Hustle.

Do you think anybodys got time to be a scientist or journalist leave us out abti we will get recognition this year waan ku daarankara

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
None of them deserve an award for shit what have they ever than apart from qosol online there little award doesn't mean shit ISA is just using them to Hustle.
And why do u look like u just came out of a Saudi male strip club... u look like they was making it rain on u all night.

I heard the kingdom let this song slide.

Twerk.... make that big booty twerk.
Shake that booty that’s what u do best !
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Do you think anybodys got time to be a scientist or journalist leave us out abti we will get recognition this year waan ku daarankara
I wasn't attacking your saeed guy :ohno:
I was generally speaking after I saw that Elba's fiancee was invited and nominated for this. Also that overweight musician on Instagram he won an award. I was just saying this ISA thing is a bit of a joke.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You have some khanis thoughts my hutu brother i pray for you to be cured from this sickness
U know a nigga in his feelings when he quotes u back immediately!!!!
I’m dead cuuz....
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::hahaidiot:

Shake that ass waryaa!!!!!

U shaking ass for Arabs rn soon u gon shake ass for Somalia waryaa!
U gon bend backwards!

I’m finna make it rain coins on ur ass! Waa ku takhraa.

I wasn't attacking your saeed guy :ohno:
I was generally speaking after I saw that Elba's fiancee was invited and nominated for this. Also that overweight musician on Instagram he won an award. I was just saying this ISA thing is a bit of a joke.
Its a joke ting fam they wanna make money off bringing known somali faces together and giving them meaningless awards just for that Greedy c*nt Adan Matans pocket.

U know a nigga in his feelings when he quotes u back immediately!!!!
I’m dead cuuz....
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::hahaidiot:

Shake that ass waryaa!!!!!

U shaking ass for Arabs rn soon u gon shake ass for Somalia waryaa!
U gon bend backwards!
Atleast i accept i have an arab ancestor you cant accept that you have many Stormzys in your lineage leave me out Adoon i used to sell your kind to Arabs not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts