Big Siciid Shuts down Internet Gangsters From reerXamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
He's acting tough because he's from a tuulo coventry. He would be on a wheelchair by now if he was in London. Walahi i was about to send my gang banging cousin. Let him chat shit from the village coventry. He knows he's safe there
Since when did MJs know how to fight. :ulyin:

In Toronto y'all get slapped up by Hawiye goons in the West and Isaaq/Dir mans in the East :birdman:

Kinda reminds me of back home :ulyin:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

Wallahi I stopped when he said some people from berbera hijacked a ship...
:cryinglaughsmiley:

When did Somaliland people have the balls to become pirates?

DeadStar

Yo! I do not know where the f*ck y’all live but back home people don’t have this macho view of Somaliland people. @Geeljire sanbuur bro u lil nigga bro. In America u can’t be allowed to buy a fucking cigarette or get into a strip club, I know most isaaq kids become qabilist because of their parents, fix up waryaa ur parents are lying to u. U guys aren’t known to be tough or the violent type. U guys make good diplomats andArab booty clappers.

DeadStar

Clearly you have the accents confused. Reer xamar is female accent. Waaqooyi accent especially in Burco and Sanaag sounds not only manly , but aggresive.
U can’t convince me anything saaxib am already biased on that matter. U are too. Let’s just agree to disagree.

The same yemenis @Geeljire sanbuur is claiming are the same ones that are threatening his people.
:mjlol:
My ancestor isaaq is from Iraq not yemen dont get it twisted and why you so upset keep crying warya we are Somaliland were the real Somalis you guys are the fake ones your countrys filled with many Arabs and madows so you cant say shit about Somaliland. You aint that old yourself bro so dont judge my intellect by my age. Age doesn't make you wise its experience that does.

My ancestor isaaq is from Iraq not yemen dont get it twisted and why you so upset keep crying warya we are Somaliland were the real Somalis you guys are the fake ones your countrys filled with many Arabs and madows so you cant say shit about Somaliland. You aint that old yourself bro so dont judge my intellect by my age. Age doesn't make you wise its experience that does.
Interesting....
PS. If that's you in your dp you look 14, which is quite unexpected for a drinker and a playboy
anyways have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending