Best Rapper Of The Decade

Madd

Maddd!!!!!

Lets appreciate our somali brothers that have fallen this decade. They are also GOATS in their own right :mjcry:
Smoke dawg ain't somali. He was a waste youth anyway. Always jumping on somalis balls. Fucking dick rider :camby:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Hes honorary somali

And bare manz are saying his hooyo is somali so if he claims his hooyos side then thats what he is :kanyeshrug:
Tou sure u from t dot cus. Akhi no disrespect but am getting some nerd vibes from u still u know. Am not even from t dot and I know what what's. You just came out here and gave my man a whole fake somali name:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:.

The guy is full jamaican blud yeah. He just some yardie that chilled with somalis for their rep and to probably get at mali tings aswell. That's why I don't like the youth it's for clout. I ain't happy he got smoked but I don't like the nigga still.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Tou sure u from t dot cus. Akhi no disrespect but am getting some nerd vibes from u still u know. Am not even from t dot and I know what what's. You just came out here and gave my man a whole fake somali name:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:.

The guy is full jamaican blud yeah. He just some yardie that chilled with somalis for their rep and to probably get at mali tings aswell. That's why I don't like the youth it's for clout. I ain't happy he got smoked but I don't like the nigga still.
My guy are u dumb fam im tdot my whole life thing is I dont live close to regent so i dont care about dt pollies

The name was a joke and bare manz told me hes half mali so im going off of their word over the word of an internet nigga i never met before. Does that make sense :manny:

Last edited:
Chief keef wasn't that bad but relax:drakekidding:

Nobody..... I repeat Nobody is on drake's level and that's facts.

4cVr.gif

Tukraq

VIP
How about yall actually listen to a toronto rap song before you say it was influenced by chief keef dem shits dont sound alike:mjlol:

The flows are completely different from chief he influenced maybe 2 rappers but thats it relax
:mjlol:
Sxb all the guys you just posted are keefs sons:mjlol:moncler this opp that this sliding on this block that ain’t no drake influence those are Sosa’s sons and if you do your research Toronto rappers straight off copy of chiraq music chief keep exposed robin banks for example a while back for copying TT, Sosa clearly there father these kids ain’t on no drake simp shit

Tukraq

VIP
Chief keef wasn't that bad but relax:drakekidding:

Nobody..... I repeat Nobody is on drake's level and that's facts.
Drakes mediocre sxb just has longevity he the John Stockton of rap, like I said though nothing memorable, just straight copies and pastes(I can expose this), and not influential at all

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Sxb all the guys you just posted are keefs sons:mjlol:moncler this opp that this sliding on this block that ain’t no drake influence those are Sosa’s sons and if you do your research Toronto rappers straight off copy of chiraq music chief keep exposed robin banks for example a while back for copying TT, Sosa clearly there father these kids ain’t on no drake simp shit
We say opp because our police force is called Ontario Provincial Police

Like I said theres a couple rappers influenced by chief but thats it :mjlol:

Our slang is unique for the most part you wont see chiraq niggas saying bucktee,nyeah eh, nize it, wallahi, habbad etc :kodaksmiley:

Niggas dickride drake out here they rock ovo they say they from the 6 they quote his lyrics like biblical scriptures and more

Every toronto rappers dream is to be signed to ovo not to be a dreadhead:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
We say opp because our police force is called Ontario Provincial Police

Like I said theres a couple rappers influenced by chief but thats it :mjlol:

Our slang is unique for the most part you wont see chiraq niggas saying bucktee,nyeah eh, nize it, wallahi, habbad etc :kodaksmiley:

Niggas dickride drake out here they rock ovo they say they from the 6 they quote his lyrics like biblical scriptures and more

Every toronto rappers dream is to be signed to ovo not to be a dreadhead:mjlol:
First off almost every Toronto rapper is a dread head, name one rapper in your city influenced by drake? I can’t think of one, however top 5, French the whole wassas heck most of the rap out your city is wanna be keef shit just because they change up the words to Somali don’t mean it ain’t keefs shit

Let’s not cap every Toronto dance/rap/fashion/gang culture/and even lingo is copied off chief keef lol, for example MO-gs ginobli dance which was straight plagiarism, just check the lingo these guys are saying shit like peon as If they were lil jay or sum:russ: your whole city was damn near birth by keef

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
First off almost every Toronto rapper is a dread head, name one rapper in your city influenced by drake? I can’t think of one, however top 5, French the whole wassas heck most of the rap out your city is wanna be keef shit just because they change up the words to Somali don’t mean it ain’t keefs shit

Let’s not cap every Toronto dance/rap/fashion/gang culture/and even lingo is copied off chief keef lol, for example MO-gs ginobli dance which was straight plagiarism, just check the lingo these guys are saying shit like peon as If they were lil jay or sum:russ: your whole city was damn near birth by keef
https://youtu.be/p-nKCMnXuf8
https://youtu.be/vEQtVq6nShY
Sxb I can't speak for all of Toronto but most the rappers from my hood been spitting fire before chief keef was born so its not fair to say they are copying chief keef when they been in the game longer than him