Best Rapper Of The Decade

No disrespect but drake has more bangers

BDEAB2B2-688C-49EB-A0CB-1B47D72F43F7.png

DRAAAKE? DRAAAKE?

:what:That nigga's not even American.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Drake isn’t even better than Lil Wayne, maybe his influence is strong in Canada but Chief Keef was the Tupac of this generation in rap. He paved the way for all these new rappers like NBA YoungBoy, Lil Baby and Lil Durk etc.
Check the numbers and come back to me kkkkkk drake does bigger numbers than chief keef in america

Check the numbers and come back to me kkkkkk drake does bigger numbers than chief keef in america
Drake is obviously bigger than Keef, but you can’t say he’s the biggest rapper right now. Keef was definitely more influential, he literally is the reason that niggas Canada and the UK started rapping about street shit.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Drake is obviously bigger than Keef, but you can’t say he’s the biggest rapper right now. Keef was definitely more influential, he literally is the reason that niggas Canada and the UK started rapping about street shit.

Idk about UK but toronto been on that street rap shit since 94 before chief keef was alive :kanyeshrug:

Chief keef had his time but as of right now as we speak Drake is more popping :kanyeshrug:

Idk about UK but toronto been on that street rap shit since 94 before chief keef was alive :kanyeshrug:

Chief keef had his time but as of right now as we speak Drake is more popping :kanyeshrug:
I feel you but all I’m saying is Keef is more influential, the nigga is going down in history as the first rapper who’s songs turned up murder rates around the world
Canadian rappers as whole got they juice from America because America started this shit.:ufdup:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I feel you but all I’m saying is Keef is more influential, the nigga is going down in history as the first rapper who’s songs turned up murder rates around the world
Canadian rappers as whole got they juice from America because America started this shit.:ufdup:
Tru shit

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Drake, since roughly 2013 or 2014, is out of ideas and leeches relevance off younger rappers in the form of lyrics ideas and culture. His music lacks much substance tbh, he’s honestly more of a media personality than actual rapper :kanyeshrug:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Drake, since roughly 2013 or 2014, is out of ideas and leeches relevance off younger rappers in the form of lyrics ideas and culture. His music lacks much substance tbh, he’s honestly more of a media personality than actual rapper :kanyeshrug:
Aight whos ur goat then cuh

Latest posts