Best Rapper Of The Decade

Tukraq

VIP
Chief keef 100% better than drake and this coming from a UK nigga
@Furioso is kind of young she probably dosent remember that era and grew up in a post keef world, rap wasn't the same before him, any ways this was a convo back in 2012 in the "chief the type of nigga" vs "drake the type of nigga" days, chief keef always came out on tops because people would rather love no ties than be stuck in Marvin's room

:farmajoyaab:Wlhi I hope this is a joke or a high effort troll.

I said what I said. His songs are trash.

drake is a wave rider and has no memorable songs or classics, lets be honest his shit is forgettable after a week:mjlol: your comparing him to The Godfather of modern rap and The Godfather of Toronto rap:chrisfreshhah: chief keef is more influential in drakes own city, but thats obvious as chief keef is a wave creater and unbelievably creative while drake is a wave rider, chief keef is basically drakes dad and he's 10 years younger :drakelaugh: for example drake just last week made a UK drill song he had to copy, well guess who's the originator of UK drill, you guessed it chief keef:childplease: he might be top 5 most influential of all time when it comes to rap created every flow they use today heck even popularized all the fashion you see today, why? because everyone wanted to be like SO not drake, like I said check your own city far more keef influence than drake, every song you hear opps this and that(keef even created most of the slang we used this decade:damedamn:) are dreaded up wearing keef type style

No Classics? The whole world jams out to Drake. Chief Keef is nonexistent. This explains why tdot rappers are lacking nowadays. They’re looking up to the wrong rapper.

Tukraq

VIP
I said what I said. His songs are trash.

No Classics? The whole world jams out to Drake. Chief Keef is nonexistent. This explains why tdot rappers are lacking nowadays. They’re looking up to the wrong rapper.
whole world copies keef, drake then copies the whole world, that makes drake keefs grandson

@Furioso is kind of young she probably dosent remember that era and grew up in a post keef world, rap wasn't the same before him, any ways this was a convo back in 2012 in the "chief the type of nigga" vs "drake the type of nigga" days, chief keef always came out on tops because people would rather love no ties than be stuck in Marvin's room

I hate no ties. It’s a terrible song. Marvin’s room is one of my favorite songs from Drake. I’m listening to it right now. Nobody compares to Drake. He’s a legend.:2tjlv3e:

Tukraq

VIP
I hate no ties. It’s a crappy song. Marvin’s room is one of my favorite songs from Drake. I’m listening to it right now. Nobody compares to Drake. He’s a legend.:2tjlv3e:
Sosa is better than drake aint no comparison he like mike every rapper wants to be the next him

Tukraq

VIP
I hate no ties. It’s a terrible song. Marvin’s room is one of my favorite songs from Drake. I’m listening to it right now. Nobody compares to Drake. He’s a legend.:2tjlv3e:
were also talking this decade since your young you might not know but the most influential last decade was lil Wayne and Soulja boy, this decade its keef and young thug by far

were also talking this decade since your young you might not know but the most influential last decade was lil Wayne and Soulja boy, this decade its keef and young thug by far

We’re not talking about the most influential rapper. This thread is about the best rapper of this decade. Drake is the best.

Tukraq

VIP
A song can be original and trash. So what if Chief Keef does it first? He still can’t do a better job than Drake.
like I said drake is trash in comparison all his songs are forgettable in a month, try bumping scorpion right now and its cringe:mjlol: also nobody wants to be the next drake, Sosa created the way all these rappers(including drake) talk, dress, rap, content of their rap, slang, beats, he basically put them all on including drake himself, just check the shift drake himself made in his career went from best I ever had to talking about opps:drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
We’re not talking about the most influential rapper of this decade. This thread is about the best rapper of this decade. Drake surpasses every rapper.
I can still bump faneto, bump sick mode right now and its a joke lol:mjlol: like I said his shit is unmemorable but thats what happens when you don't have classics and just wave ride who's hot/ do big features

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Furioso @Shmurda what are you guys even discussing? chief keef even has more influence on rap than drake does in Toronto let alone the world:mjlol::chrisfreshhah: every tdot rapper try to be the next keef not drake:kodaksmiley:
He can't have higher influence when he doesn't even do half the numbers drake does

Chief keef blew up 2012. Underground hood rap existed long before that

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
How about yall actually listen to a toronto rap song before you say it was influenced by chief keef dem shits dont sound alike:mjlol:

The flows are completely different from chief he influenced maybe 2 rappers but thats it relax
:mjlol:

Yall talking a lot of shit about drake but can't even pull a rapper with better numbers out for the decade

Yall just seem like haters to me :kanyeshrug:

Numbers and records doesn't mean they're the best lol
You're just repping him because he's the only decent guy from Canada that's gone mainstream
:ulyin:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Chief keef 100% better than drake and this coming from a UK nigga
All the love drake shows to ur piece of shit country and u do this :pacspit:

You personally might think hes better but your just one bum ass nigga no one cares. The numbers agree with drake being the GOAT
Numbers and records doesn't mean they're the best lol
You're just repping him because he's the only decent guy from Canada that's gone mainstream
:ulyin:
I don't care if yall think hes not the GOAT but to put chief keef over him like he hasnt been ghost the past 3yrs is just disrespectful :snoop:

Latest posts