being gay is a choice-change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I get what you're saying, but I honestly don't think it's about intelligence. It's about the societal narrative surrounding homosexuality. The very act of communicating that your sexual orientation is due to a defect and can be corrected with hormone therapy is a very politically incorrect position to take that goes away from the obvious gay agenda that's surrounding Western countries.

Well in my opinion [someone who doesn't care for gays] I'll say it's up to the individual and what they decide, if they are happy the way they are who are we to give a f*ck? Just stay away from them, I'm sure you wouldn't want decisions being made for you

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Well in my opinion [someone who doesn't care for gays] I'll say it's up to the individual and what they decide, if they are happy the way they are who are we to give a f*ck? Just stay away from them, I'm sure you wouldn't want decisions being made for you
Fair enough. Live and let live. In a secular society, that is a principle to accept.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Being gay is a mental illness. People really need to quit the political correctness bullshit. Top researchers from America already proven it to be a mental illness but the government hid those facts since America is secretly run by zionist rats.

It's better to cure or treat mental illness instead of subscribing to their bullshit.

People, sexual orientation is a spectrum like everything else in life.

There are groups of people on the various points of this spectrum

This is simply a description of what exists, without the argument of right and wrong or whether a cure exist or not

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
A question for all of you,what would you all do if your brother or uncle or any male relative turns up being gay?
I'd faint and ask if he's going to act on his desires. If yes I'd advice him of why in islam he shouldn't. Then if still he doesn't listen I'd cut him off

Apollo

VIP
It's both.

For a tiny group, it is genetic and innate.
For most present-day gays/bis in the West, it's a fad and a political statement (look how open-minded I am etc!).

Status
Not open for further replies.