being gay is a choice-change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussing the root cause is in a way irrelevant, whatever caused it, it's here

As for the soul thing, that doesn't make sense, when people say their born that way, they mean their biologically built that way, even if their soul is not gay, their body is lol and regardless of whether it's the soul or body thats having these feeling, the end result is, the feelings are there

again, ITS LUST!!

I hate the change my mind thing are you a Crowder fan. Anyways when someone says change my mind they most likely won't change their mind

no @AussieHustler no one is born with that mentality.

yo do realize its against Islam right? islam which says "purity" is the key of all religions. Let me speak an example, Wile adoption of a child by a homosexual couple (in those states where it is permissible) is laudable if the motive is the selfless intention of providing the optimum milieu for its development, both the child and society are given a poor model to imitate because it is biologically barren, opposed to the perpetuation of the human race.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so you agree that in this world, we should gratify our desires? if thats the case, why are pedos being jailed for? arent they born with a mentality like that? dont they have desires too?

Confession. I am a nun. I live in Nunnery house.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I find them disgusting, but it ain't any of my business. It's the fact that they're trying to normalize pedophilia, the fucking creeps.

Transgender people should have a talk with a psychiatrist.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Homosexuality is a genetic defect. Instead of being attracting to women, they're attracted to dudes. Gay shit.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I'm allowed to speak from my perspective, whether that be from scientific or esoteric.

Your perspective is confusing, meaningless, what is the point of your perspective just to let us know being gay is choice, so what ? Are you opposed to the gays having a choice to be gays or what?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It is a choice. I got proof.

1. Sexual orientation comes after puberty. So how the flying f*ck can you be born with a sexual orientation. You don't even produce the hormones needed to get turned on in the first place.
2. There's a strong correlation between low testosterone and high estrogen and soy based products. Said products are rampant in the West, hence why there's an increase in homosexuality.
3. The so called gay gene has not been found. They are still trying to find it. The never will.

Being gay is a choice. I got nothing against people who choose to be gay. But own up to the fact that you choose that life. Don't be spreading lies now.

Your perspective is confusing, meaningless, what is the point of your perspective just to let us know being gay is choice, so what ? Are you opposed to the gays having a choice to be gays or what?

im against people embracing mental illness. And what really triggered me was, how some LGBT+ communities are supporting pedos. they say " we all are different in the inside" if thats the case whats stopping a pedo from claiming to be a 9-year-old girl?

1. Sexual orientation comes after puberty. So how the flying f*ck can you be born with a sexual orientation. You don't even produce the hormones needed to get turned on in the first place.
2. There's a strong correlation between low testosterone and high estrogen and soy based products. Said products are rampant in the West, hence why there's an increase in homosexuality.
3. The so called gay gene has not been found. They are still trying to find it. The never will.

Being gay is a choice. I got nothing against people who choose to be gay. But own up to the fact that you choose that life. Don't be spreading lies now.

all factz

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Some male babies get lower testosterone, hence they become more feminine, same way for some female babies. Males and females both producer testosterone & estrogen but in males more testosterone is produced vice versa but it doesn't turn like that always. Have you not seen Females that grew beard due to dominant male hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.