Badhan community: Mamuulka Somaliland & Somalia talks doesn't concern us it represents few sub clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance that incident was in 2015 September. While Cirro resigned in 2017 to prepare for his presidential bid.

mjlol.png
:mjkkk:

So not only was ciro manhandled And undermined by bashe for his job but muuse bixi stole the elections too by bringing the dead back to life to vote :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
So you see no Dhulo sellouts can speak back to a HY. Atleast the Warsans are proud people who stick to their Daroodniimo.

Dhulos are wannabe Isaaqs. All their females nowadays wear Sland bracelets. :russ:
upload_2018-3-15_5-14-54.png

Bohol

VIP
@Boqor kkkk why do they hate being Darood horta? I remember back in 2004 while walking to my house this Dhulo kid followed me just to tell me he is a "Somalilander" I was like wtf, do you want cookies or something. I knew from that day there was something wrong. You will never see this behavior with Warsangeli, Leelkase, MJ, Marehan etc.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Boqor kkkk why do they hate being Darood horta? I remember back in 2004 while walking to my house this Dhulo kid followed me just to tell me he is a "Somalilander" I was like wtf, do you want cookies or something. I knew from that day there was something wrong. You will never see this behavior with Warsangeli, Leelkase, MJ, Marehan etc.
@Boqor mother is Isaac and he’s more pro Isaac than many dhulbhante likewise many dhulbhante have Isaac mothers, boqor previously defended muuse bixi even referring to him as his uncle, Isaac women breed cuqdad

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
When is HJ majority in sanaag
:gucciwhat:
HJ is minority in West sanaag while warsengali is majority in sanaag as a whole.Isaaq vs darood is around 50/50 but when u go by subclans warsengali is majority in the region.From ceerigabo to bosaso all the all the way down to parts of northern sool.There are only a few cities in Sanaag , major one is ceerigabo which is shared between HY and warsan.

Ceelayo is a warsan city, Badhan is warsan city, las khorey is warsan city.Hundreds of smaller towns are littered in the East .HJ have what? Ceelafweyn
:drakelaugh:
Sanaag belongs to HY, HJ and Dhulbahante. Mostly HY tho warsangeli out of all of those are minority..

I get it you are from Puntland you want to show us you can win but saaxib.. You are venturing waay to far west of your territory stick to Puntland regions only.. Nugaal, Bari etc.. Habar Yonis owns Sanaag

Bohol

VIP
@Boqor mother is Isaac and he’s more pro Isaac than many dhulbhante Isaac women breed cuqdad

That is normal intermarriages. However the Idoor kids in Las Anod are the product of the
Sland soldiers. Before 2007 there was no single Isaaq soul in Las Anod very rare but now
suddenly there is lots of Isaaq children running around in the city.

@Boqor mother is Isaac so is faroole two wives and many dhulbhante have Isaac mothers that why many of them support somaliland

Allow dhowr Somaliland
giphy (1).gif

Alxamdulilah Republic of Somaliland will succeed with Habar awal leaders for they are the most politically superior and also richest, they even have the most noble history out of reer sheekh Isaaq as they were tradesmen who use to con doqonki caagta dheera

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That is normal intermarriages. However the Idoor kids in Las Anod are the product of the
Sland soldiers. Before 2007 there was no single Isaaq soul in Las Anod very rare but now
suddenly there is lots of Isaaq children running around in the city.
Personally most dhulbhante I know have habar jeclo mothers that’s why many dhulbhante are empathetic towards somaliland just like @Boqor who doesn’t even settle with Isaac and from mudug just cause his mother is Isaac so imagine the dhulbhante Who live next to Isaac?

The same behavioour comes from isaaqs wallahi I have seen an isaaq attack leelkase guy because leelkase guy said something about dhulbahantes which didn't involve isaaqs (it was inter-darood banter). They have some kind of love-hate relationship.

Bohol

VIP
Personally most dhulbhante I know have habar jeclo mothers that’s why many dhulbhante are empathetic towards somaliland just like @Boqor who doesn’t even settle with Isaac and from mudug just cause his mother is Isaac so imagine the dhulbhante Who live next to Isaac?

Indeed it is true HJ girls use to be cumbucket for Dhulos but now it stopped. Their women turned to HY men and other Isaaqs. Were's Dhulo women are for all Isaaqs now. Times changed. Nowadays it is rare to find a HJ girl that wants to marry a Dhulo kk.

Indeed it is true HJ use to be cumbucket for Dhulos but now it stopped. Their women turned to HY men and other Isaaqs. Were's Dhulo women are for all Isaaqs now. Times changed.

But be honest bro habar awal has more noble history than the other clans excluding possibly ciidagale. The word idoor was only applied to them because they were merchants, I think other isaaqs were geeljires who came to life when the brits landed

Bohol

VIP
The same behavioour comes from isaaqs wallahi I have seen an isaaq attack leelkase guy because leelkase guy said something about dhulbahantes which didn't involve isaaqs (it was inter-darood banter). They have some kind of love-hate relationship.

That behaviour exists only among few sub clans of Jeegaanta since they see the Dhulos as their relatives.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Allow dhowr SomalilandView attachment 39238

Alxamdulilah Republic of Somaliland will succeed with Habar awal leaders for they are the most politically superior and also richest, they even have the most noble history out of reer sheekh Isaaq as they were tradesmen who use to con doqonki caagta dheera
Personally if anyone has an isaac mother I view them as Isaac cause unlike Ismail descendants the descendants of Isaac take on their mothers abtiris just like drake and Craig David and the children of Israel

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That behaviour exists only among few sub clans of Jeegaanta since they see the Dhulos as their relatives.
Isaac are smart they have used a mans ultimate weakness women to take over dhulbhante land that’s why dhulbhante are passive empathetic when it comes to Isaac cause most dhulbhante have Isaac mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.