Badhan community: Mamuulka Somaliland & Somalia talks doesn't concern us it represents few sub clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Warsengeli don’t live in only badhan they are the majority in sanaag they inhabit cerigaabo, dhahar, bahdan, las qori...

The prime minister of djbouti is warsengeli there’s many warsengeli living in djbouti don’t you know warsengeli are bah Majeerteen laandheer
How did you escape the ignore prison?
mj.png

Gambar

VIP
Ceelayo ayay dhulkha Maxamad Maxamuud Harti ku ektahay. Laakin Bari walalahood Majeerteen ayay la dagaan.
Dhulbahantna Spill into Nugaal.

@Gambar did Majeerteen spill into Sool ama Sanaag?
Most moved to Bari, some live in Sanaag. There are none in Sool lakiin ma hubo.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
When I’m mad waqooyi, when I’m happy MJ, when I’m joking Xamar.
Wallahi thats me, when i speak casually you can hear my Reer Mudug, and when im instulting and screaming my waqooyi accent comes out. When i shukaansi girls i force the xamar accent:pachah1:

Gambar

VIP
Wallahi thats me, when i speak casually you can hear my Reer Mudug, and when im instulting and screaming my waqooyi accent comes out. When i shukaansi girls i force the xamar accent:pachah1:
Markaan qof sabsabayo I do the huuno accent because sometimes it’s good to catch people off guard.

Gambar

VIP
Are they mj all these small name groups are hard to differentiate from mj:francis:
We have some group called kakasabi or kamikaze or something:francis: they stay waving the mj flag next door to us:francis:
We are MJ and live in Bari/Sanaag. Only coastal places. I don’t know about Kaskiqabe I think they’re Harti. Ma hubo lakiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts