Badhan community: Mamuulka Somaliland & Somalia talks doesn't concern us it represents few sub clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest. Warsans are no match for the battle hardened eastern HY boys but because we are good Somalis and don't like bothering neighbors we keep to our areas usually but if pissed we wipe out people.
Bohol we sent HY crying after they tried to attack yubbe, HJ was begging us to help defeat HY in 1990s to retake ceerigabo.Warsans said they wouldn't and in return all our land in ceerigabo was given back.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Bohol we sent HY crying after they tried to attack yubbe, HJ was begging us to help defeat HY in 1990s to retake ceerigabo.Warsans said they wouldn't and in return all our land in ceerigabo was given back.
What land?? My cousin is in Erigavo and I have relatives that live there. You will get slapped around there saaxib with those words

Warsangeli kulaha war they are minority in Sanaag. HY, HJ, Dhulbahante is a larger population than them.

The tree biggest cities are dominated by HY, HJ and Dhulbahante. You bring up Badhan and Las Qoray two cities. They are a mere community in comparison.

Kibirka iska dhaf or we will displace those people back to Bari Region. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is the same town, that PL built a multi million dollar university, and
I have always wondered why are warsengeli and dhulbhante so passive and docile, servile towards Isaac yet so condescending and belligerent towards mj

I've noticed that a very long time ago.

Dhulbahante, Warsans, Marehans, and Ogaden, when dealing and being addressed by Issaqs and Hawiyes:

CHip_v6WoAAJ0W6.jpg

The same lot when, dealing with Majeerteens:

03e4f755455b4c04874cee0d94087725.jpg

I'll say it again, Sanaag belongs to HY. You will be crying again just like you did with Las Anod, Tukaraq etc..

Then you will act all shocked and Puntland will declare war again.. It's tiresome:comeon:
Why you bootyclapping for HY
:chrisfreshhah:
easy sanaag is 100% warsan while west is majority HY.Do the maths you dumbfuck
:mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
But be honest bro habar awal has more noble history than the other clans excluding possibly ciidagale. The word idoor was only applied to them because they were merchants, I think other isaaqs were geeljires who came to life when the brits landed
I think OG's coined the word for HA

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Why you bootyclapping for HY
:chrisfreshhah:
easy sanaag is 100% warsan while west is majority HY.Do the maths you dumbfuck
West is larger than east either way, the way you divide sanaag as if we will leave east sanaag is funny.

Warsangeli are a minority in the whole of Sanaag. Not really bootyclapping because HY and HJ are Isaaq as well.

West is larger than east either way, the way you divide sanaag as if we will leave east sanaag is funny.

Warsangeli are a minority in the whole of Sanaag. Not really bootyclapping because HY and HJ are Isaaq as well.
:farmajoyaab:
Warsengali are majority in sanaag
:noneck:

HJ are traitors who got karbashed in the 90's after they tried to backstab HY
:samwelcome:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
:farmajoyaab:
Warsengali are majority in sanaag
:noneck:

HJ are traitors who got karbashed in the 90's after they tried to backstab HY
:samwelcome:
Don't be all to shocked when Somaliland gets to Sanaag after they are done with Sool.
Somaliland has been systematically taking over Sool and Sanaag over many years.

In Sool you blame Dhulbahante and that is the current situation later you will blame Warsangeli for the same thing.:ohno::mjlol:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Glad their not getting involved.
You sheegatos will not use Sanaag as a battlefield. You trigger happy hutus.
One small city control Sanaag right the other is Las Qorey?

You lot will be crying if not this years, any year from now.. It's always the same with you guys :comeon:

Bohol

VIP

How did you sent me crying when I captured both Hadaaftimo and Yubbe lol? the war was on
your own turf. Keep in mind not all eastern HY militia were interested in taking over Warsan
lands just few. Indeed it is true Warsangeli told the Porcupines seeking help to f*ck off for that
I respect which is why we are good neighbors now.

How did you sent me crying when I captured both Hadaaftimo and Yubbe lol? the war was on
your own turf. Keep in mind not all eastern HY militia were interested in taking over Warsan
lands just few. Indeed it is true Warsangeli told the Porcupines seeking help to f*ck off for that
I respect which is why we are good neighbors now.
Don't mind me today, I wanted to engage in FKD for a day

Bohol

VIP
Don't mind me today, I wanted to engage in FKD for a day

You can use this against Jeegaanta in the future if they insult Warsangeli. They begged
Warsangeli for help against the mighty eastern HY kkkk.

"between Habar Je’lo and Warsangeli, they agreed that the Dhulbahante would invite the Warsangeli to a joint gathering involving all three clans. By this time, the Habar Je’lo had fallen out with the Habar Yoonis and withdrawn from Erigavo. They were aware that there had been talks between the Habar Yoonis and the Warsangeli, and they were keen to expand their contact with the Warsangeli in the hope of countering Habar Yoonis influence."

:gucciwhat:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
@Bohol why do you leave out ciidagale since they're also garxajis. Is there a historical beef between HY and Ciidagale or you guys just don't support each other ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending