Atheism: The 21st Century Polytheistic religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this contribution. They are the most dogmatic human beings on earth. And they take people for being stupid. Dishonesty is their religion.
Actually, as you stated, they are blind and deaf so, they can't even backup their belief in the funny microbe-to-man evolution dogma. They keep equivocating, appealing to authority and majority just like herds. This is to be added to their illogic expressed in this thread:

Argument by repeated assertion (argumentum ad nauseam)

It is the logical fallacy where someone tries to argue a point by merely asserting that it is true, regardless of contradiction. While this may seem stupid, it's quite common in this thread. They keep referring to neo-darwinism (microbe-to-man evolution dogma) as a scientific fact after being educated that's not falsifiable. They keep giving videos and examples of evolution as a "change" and use it to brainwash others. Please, do not make fool of yourselves.

Falsifiability is the ability of something to be proven false. Falsifiability is the ability of a hypothesis to be tested (verified or falsified) by experiment or observation. 'The idea that all life has descended from a single common ancestor over millions of years via a net gain in new genetic information' is not falsifiable, I hope i won't need to repeat this again because this is becoming silly.

Atheism actually is a negative, fairy-tale, emotional, irrational reaction to the belief in the creator, but it still has pillars like religion.

The first pillar:
Atheist disbelieves in God but testify that there is no God but matter, and matter doesn't finish or perish and it doesn't come from nothing. The material world is the god of atheist willingly or unwillingly. Atheist believes in pantheism, the creator and creation are one thing: matter. he puts the attributes of the creator on the matter, it has no beginning no end, a wise and all-knowing matter!

The second pillar:
The atheist doesn't believe in angels but he believes in green, ugly, big bellies, big heads, very intelligent aliens. Dawkins claimed that they put DNA in his cells. Anyways, it is an atheistic belief and there is no proof for it except in anime and fiction.

Third pillar:
The atheist disbelieves in holy scriptures and claim that it is a human invention, but he still believes in books of his material religion, and the best one to his religion is "The Origin of Species" of the "prophet Darwin". Atheists believe in it so much even though science disproved it, but atheism is a blind faith.

The forth pillar:
The atheist disbelieves in prophets and messengers, but he believes in preachers of atheism, and ascribes to them the attributes of infallibility, dignity and magnification. No day passes without mentioning Dawkns, Hitchens and Harris and praising famous his pathetic dogma's callers.

The fifth Pillar:
The atheists disbelieve in hereafter, but he believes in other worlds which he doesn't see and have no proof, he believes in it just because the mastermind preachers of atheism supposed it when the facts of today's science forced them to a narrow corner, and they got countless proofs of intelligent design in the universe, then they escaped to the myth of "Parallel Universes" .

The sixth pillar:
The atheist disbelieve in Divine Predestination, but he believes in obeying of the power of matter upon him, he is just a programmed Darwinist machine, that's why he denies his freedom, and in the best conditions he describes it as a delusion in his brain as a result of Darwinian evolution.

Do you understand now your belief, mindless atheist? Have you fulfilled your belief pillars, or you are just a half atheist? If you believe in these pillars then you are a good atheist and your heart is harder than a stone.

Thanks to Allah who honored us with Islam and saved us from this myth and ignorance.

@simulacrum

I am disappointed in you, you killed the pragmatic label in a full swoop, so much painful assumptions and futile logical fallacies it hurts to even read it, but it's fine because you at least engage in somewhat reasonable rational thought although lacking and I commend you for that at least.

You falsely assumed the scientific community is unison and in full agreement, even worse you assumed the alternative side didn't have any purported 'credible' scientist at all, let me address this poison first, because I can see this the toughest layer to penetrate along with the 'why'.

The flat-earth movement has 1000 of scientist, from Samuel rowbotham, to Gerard Hickson in his famous book I love most 'Kings Dethroned', all the way to Sagnac with his famous experiments of motionless earth, now you probably never heard of these guys, they are forbidden knowledge, forbidden history. I know this, it's fine.

Your a smart enough guy to know that the 'victors' write the history, hence to the Europhile world view, every other civilisations are deemed backward, barbarian's and those that are not, they suppress and limit their achievements (China) or worse have the audacity to lay claims to them (Ancient Egypt)

Hence Hitler is presented to you from the eyes of victors and conquerors that write his obituary, autobiographies .etc The same was done with Christianity, from the 100's of manuscripts, everything that didn't agree with their conjured up doctrinal view point was classed as heresy, dismissed, disbanded, never taught nor mentioned for a 1000 year to their Children or Students even as an alternative stupid view.

Growing up as a child at such time, you would be indoctrinated from a young age when your most vulnerable to dogma, and most likely to take it to your grave, never ever knowing about the 100 other books that exist and refute those doctrines, because you were guarded from that strictly and programmed, conditioned to dismiss without thinking, it's fine, I know how strong it is, I see it all over these forums and in society.

The same scenario is manifesting itself with quackademic neo-scientific community, anything to do with intelligent design or any scientist or professor that believes in it, is dismissed, discredited not even funded nor taught to the kids in schools/universities as alternative viewpoint from others etc, there was a whole famous documentary on this.

So your comment about going to the establishment library is a futile exercise, the victors control it, it's like being in a burning house and asking which room to run to for cover, it's a mockery, I never found those alternative view books there, they don't even teach them, why would they have them in the libraries? if there was nothing to fear, they would present them, the experiments, the names of the scientist etc. but they know what will happen if they do.

You ask me 'why' they would do this, you have multiple motivational factors, for e.g. NASA fake moon landing earned them 32 billion from the tax payers, they conveniently lost all the tapes and materials which they admit, and even the Museums Armstrong took his moon rocks to came out public-ally saying it's putrefied wood, also not surprisingly none of the astronauts were allowed to speak public-ally or independently for all those years.

Money aside as a motivation from which they continue to earn several billions a year for all there other CGI frauds and composite photoshopped images, you have the other angle which is 'control' and 'power', money can only take you so far, these are mostly narcissistic psychopath with the desire to become mini-gods were large swathes of the population froths and drools from their mouth when they see them and listen to them as though they are angels from another galaxy.

That's not the only thing, wikileaks itself with the pizzagate and podesta email scandals exposed to the public what we already all knew, the voodo rituals, the child-blood sacrifice, the rampant paedophile, the spirit-cook ceremonies, the human sacrifice for these demonic spirits, all the secret society bohemian grove, skull and bones every elite oligarch, ruler, president engages in and even public ally write about, while they teach you the opposite, that it's all a fantasy, a mirage, folklore of primitive nations

This is now an absolute fact not a conspiracy, they openly admit to it, and the emails show their worship of demonic satanic beings, they of course hide this from you because they support and perpetuate the teachings and philosophies that is contrary to this, while they engage in this frequent secret voodo cult like worship themselves, Clinton openly admitted to this in his book.

The doctrines of any monotheistic faith explains these conundrums perfectly, the Quran has a whole chapter dedicated to this, were corrupt humans seeks out the aid of the Jinn that further corrupt them, a creation which you ironically dismiss but willing to leave the door open for aliens.

Hence I see this whole thing as a satanic deception, Copernicus was a Freemason, so was Isaac Newtown and many of the other figures you proudly adulate but blindly worship, they all carried out their own rituals and were given their instructions to deceive you.

Funny enough before 500 years ago, this didn't work on the populace whom you claim are inferior to you, despite them surviving in conditions and climates you would likely not last beyond a week today, the people that knew the stars, constellations and cosmos from the palm of their hands could never be fooled by a spinning ball earth model

Hence the church and other faiths rightly killed them because they saw them as the spawns of the devils including the entire awakened populace for whom our magnificent beautiful skies which we never look at was there rooftops they were in awe off, hence the Quran constant references of it, to reflect upin it

Society has grown more stupid, dumb over the years and hence this satanic deception that your nothing but a mere animal, on a spinning ball earth planet shooting through infinite space at million miles per hour like a spec of dust, has become not only plateable but a form of 'enlightenement', it's the most bizarre thing I have ever come across, hence I class it as a mental illness, the Eurphile brain parasite.

Mr @Inquisitive_ Your efforts are truly appreciated on these forums. Your insight, passion, knowledge and understanding is astonishing and something I have never come across online. Is it possible, you could make top 10 books to read to deprogram the mind? I already sourced all books you have listed before but maybe there are some must read books you haven’t listed before or spoke about brother.

Actually, as you stated, they are blind and deaf so, they can't even backup their belief in the funny microbe-to-man evolution dogma. They keep equivocating, appealing to authority and majority just like herds. This is to be added to their illogic expressed in this thread:

It is the logical fallacy where someone tries to argue a point by merely asserting that it is true, regardless of contradiction. While this may seem stupid, it's quite common in this thread. They keep referring to neo-darwinism (microbe-to-man evolution dogma) as a scientific fact after being educated that's not falsifiable. They keep giving videos and examples of evolution as a "change" and use it to brainwash others. Please, do not make fool of yourselves.

Falsifiability is the ability of something to be proven false. Falsifiability is the ability of a hypothesis to be tested (verified or falsified) by experiment or observation. 'The idea that all life has descended from a single common ancestor over millions of years via a net gain in new genetic information' is not falsifiable, I hope i won't need to repeat this again because this is becoming silly.

Atheism actually is a negative, fairy-tale, emotional, irrational reaction to the belief in the creator, but it still has pillars like religion.

The first pillar:
Atheist disbelieves in God but testify that there is no God but matter, and matter doesn't finish or perish and it doesn't come from nothing. The material world is the god of atheist willingly or unwillingly. Atheist believes in pantheism, the creator and creation are one thing: matter. he puts the attributes of the creator on the matter, it has no beginning no end, a wise and all-knowing matter!

The second pillar:
The atheist doesn't believe in angels but he believes in green, ugly, big bellies, big heads, very intelligent aliens. Dawkins claimed that they put DNA in his cells. Anyways, it is an atheistic belief and there is no proof for it except in anime and fiction.

Third pillar:
The atheist disbelieves in holy scriptures and claim that it is a human invention, but he still believes in books of his material religion, and the best one to his religion is "The Origin of Species" of the "prophet Darwin". Atheists believe in it so much even though science disproved it, but atheism is a blind faith.

The forth pillar:
The atheist disbelieves in prophets and messengers, but he believes in preachers of atheism, and ascribes to them the attributes of infallibility, dignity and magnification. No day passes without mentioning Dawkns, Hitchens and Harris and praising famous his pathetic dogma's callers.

The fifth Pillar:
The atheists disbelieve in hereafter, but he believes in other worlds which he doesn't see and have no proof, he believes in it just because the mastermind preachers of atheism supposed it when the facts of today's science forced them to a narrow corner, and they got countless proofs of intelligent design in the universe, then they escaped to the myth of "Parallel Universes" .

The sixth pillar:
The atheist disbelieve in Divine Predestination, but he believes in obeying of the power of matter upon him, he is just a programmed Darwinist machine, that's why he denies his freedom, and in the best conditions he describes it as a delusion in his brain as a result of Darwinian evolution.

Do you understand now your belief, mindless atheist? Have you fulfilled your belief pillars, or you are just a half atheist? If you believe in these pillars then you are a good atheist and your heart is harder than a stone.

Thanks to Allah who honored us with Islam and saved us from this myth and ignorance.

Proud to associate with you through blood and Islam brother. This is what we need. People using their brain for what it is meant,. Let us see how the dogma thumping crew, the religious Darwinians address these facts about them.

Mr @Inquisitive_ Your efforts are truly appreciated on these forums. Your insight, passion, knowledge and understanding is astonishing and something I have never come across online. Is it possible, you could make top 10 books to read to deprogram the mind? I already sourced all books you have listed before but maybe there are some must read books you haven’t listed before or spoke about brother.

The brother is amazing and eloquent.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

The first pillar:

The second pillar:

Third pillar:

The forth pillar:

The fifth Pillar:

The sixth pillar:

I am staggered at the level of idiocity you have shown one post. Pretty much every point you made was a complete and flat out lie.

1) You claimed atheists are pantheists, this is a total lie!! Atheism, by definition, is simply the lack of belief in any deities meaning that atheists do not believe in pantheism. For the most part, atheist lack a belief in a God as a consequence of their being no evidence to verify his existence.

2) This claim is by far the most absurd. Atheism has no dogma or beliefs and thus you made something up right out of thin air to make a point that doesn't exist. Nonetheless, I think I know where you got that from. There is a scientific hypothesis (meaning it has no been verified to be true) which conveys the notion that life may be as a result of microbes which survived on asteroids when the Earth was being bombarded by them. This is no resembles what you just said and it is not an atheistic belief but a scientific hypothesis which has not been verified.

3) The origin of species is not a holy book and Darwin is not a prophet. Atheistm is not a belief system. Evolution is a scientific fact and the evidence is overwhelming. You are showing yourself incapable of having an honest and thoughtful debate that consists of actual facts rather than bold claims that you have no evidence for.

4) Richard Dawking, the late Christopher Hitchens and Sam Harris are mere intellectuals who are capable of anything an average human is capable of. They are not preachers and they can be wrong. There are things espoused by Harris that I disagree with and there are things espoused by the other two which I disagree with. You are clearly attempting to merge atheism with the definition of religion in order so you can bring it down to the level of religion.

5) Again, atheism has no dogma or beliefs, it's simply a definition. Could you provide evidence of these atheistic beliefs.

6) The Free will issue has been ended thanks to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. Now, you are a believer and as a Muslim you believe in things that are logically not mutually inclusive. Predestination and Free will are not compatible and I have articulated this on many occasions on this sub.

You have shown yourself incapable of being intellectually honest. You have shown yourself incapable of understanding basic concepts such as evolution and its evidence. You have shown yourself incapable of having a basic discussion.

I will not reply to you if you don't correct your clearly false set of beliefs about atheism.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Proud to associate with you through blood and Islam brother. This is what we need. People using their brain for what it is meant,. Let us see how the dogma thumping crew, the religious Darwinians address these facts about them.

I have addressed them and if you regurgitate them then you're just as retarded as he is. Everything he has mentioned about atheism is false and the fact that you agree with him not only shows how full of shit you are but how intellectually dishonest you seem to be.

You demand us to end the supposed condescension of us believing we're smarter, you're not helping yourself if you regurgitate bullshit.

I have addressed them and if you regurgitate them then you're just as retarded as he is. Everything he has mentioned about atheism is false and the fact that you agree with him not only shows how full of shit you are but how intellectually dishonest you seem to be.

You demand us to end the supposed condescension of us believing we're smarter, you're not helping yourself if you regurgitate bullshit.

I would have felt bad if you were meek and not insulting others. Thanks for freeing my conscience in a way. I will let Sakandari address you. I am just a nuisance to you and will get in the way.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I would have felt bad if you were meek and not insulting others. Thanks for freeing my conscience in a way. I will let Sakandari address you. I am just a nuisance to you and will get in the way.

It seems it's fine to insult others when it is you who is doing the insulting but when the falsehood that you preached against atheism is proven to be just that... falsehood, you get a bit tipsy with emotion.

All I have received from you lot is constant straw man and lies about what an atheist believes or doesn't. You wanted to have an honest debate yet you seem to hinder it by hiding the facts.

It seems it's fine to insult others when it is you who is doing the insulting but when the falsehood that you preached against atheism is proven to be just that... falsehood, you get a bit tipsy with emotion.

All I have received from you lot is constant straw man and lies about what an atheist believes or doesn't. You wanted to have an honest debate yet you seem to hinder it by hiding the facts.

Bro, you were finally admitting Darwin saw you as an ape, he saw all humans as apes and not only you :) You cracked me up with that concession . If a straw man can destroy your atheist bible with his straws, then you had nothing useful to begin with. This should seal the whole argument, but seeing how thick of a skull you have and you take pride in the indignities of being an ape, I am sure you will come back for more.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Bro, you were finally admitting Darwin saw you as an ape, he saw all humans as apes and not only you :) You cracked me up with that concession . If a straw man can destroy your atheist bible with his straws, then you had nothing useful to begin with. This should seal the whole argument, but seeing how thick of a skull you have and you take pride in the indignities of being an ape, I am sure you will come back for more.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

I swear man, you have absolutely no bloody clue what the hell you're talking about. Charles saw himself as a ape as well as humanity not as a bloody insult to anyone (moronic statement), but as a consequence of the fact that we evolved from apes. We are all apes! Denying facts of science only shows that you still live in the medieval world where they believed that a single couple gave birth to humanity via their children fucking each other. How? Magic of course!
:russ:

IMG_0088.JPG

This depiction was made in 1871. You know nothing...

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
@Burhan

If you can't get over the words of Charles Darwin, which were a product of the time on which he existed, then on what grounds do you defend a timeless figure like Muhammad who was the best example for all humanity? He married Aisha at the age of 6 and the marriage was consummated at the age of 9 (know that Muhammad claimed divine justification for the marriage). I only mention this to see your hypocritical defence of the prophet while go in on Darwin for his remarks which are confined to a particular context. Know that the sharia sets no limit on the age of marriage.

@Burhan

If you can't get over the words of Charles Darwin, which were a product of the time on which he existed, then on what grounds do you defend a timeless figure like Muhammad who was the best example for all humanity? He married Aisha at the age of 6 and the marriage was consummated at the age of 9 (know that Muhammad claimed divine justification for the marriage). I only mention this to see your hypocritical defence of the prophet while go in on Darwin for his remarks which are confined to a particular context. Know that the sharia sets no limit on the age of marriage.

I want your confession that Darwin duped you and you realized now your atheist foundation was destroyed by a straw man argument first. Then I will consider. Nothing you brought up is difficult to answer honestly. I have seen them all of what you are asking before.

You bloody confess sincerely and wait for my humble acceptance of your non-apology apology, then I will entertain answering your copy/paste material.

Time for penance and I am sitting in the booth waiting for your ape confession dude.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
@Inquisitive_ There is no doubt that history has been written by the victors like you've said. However, I'm not particularly interested in those conspiracies you have mentioned. Why? Because they are irrational from a pragmatic point of view. Think about it. If NASA is truly not what they say are, but bunch of selfish crooks who managed to pull the wool over the worlds eyes by hiring Stanley Kubrick to do their bidding, then how come other countries such as Russia or China haven't come forward to expose this moon landing conspiracy? Surely, they have educated scientists who would be eager enough to expose the lies of their friendly foe and crush the deception that so many people fell for, right? Or do you think ''Europhiles'' are in cahoots with Orientals and Ruskies in sustaining the deception? It that's case then the conspiracy is world-wide sxb. That's an even bigger leap than Armstrong's. Moreover, NASA allegedly employed 400k for the preparation of the moon landing. We know people are not good at keeping secrets, especially of this magnitude. How come no one has come forward?.

The rest of your diatribe are also riddled with conspiracies that I don't even want to entertain. Let me ask you this though, What part of modern science do you concur with? Forget about Kepler's laws, theory of evolution, Newtonian physics, theory of relativity and quantum physics. What is left-over if we discard these fundamental laws according to you?,What are some of the laws that are important to your repertoire of knowledge?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I want your confession that Darwin duped you and you realized now your atheist foundation was destroyed by a straw man argument first. Then I will consider. Nothing you brought up is difficult to answer honestly. I have seen them all of what you are asking before.

You bloody confess sincerely and wait for my humble acceptance of your non-apology apology, then I will entertain answering your copy/paste material.

Time for penance and I am sitting in the booth waiting for your ape confession dude.

You talk about addressing my points and how it isn't really that difficult but you never seem to be interested in actually addressing them directly. I mean, all you seem to do is deflect from the actual arguments being made. One example, you still haven't answered the other thread where you claimed I made an insane claim about the Jews outed the prophet for switchen from Mecca to Jerusalem, something which I haven't done and corrected you on rather rigorously. You keep accusing my arguments of being copy and paste but you provide no evidence (not surprising when your entire religion is built on unsubstantiated claims) for such claims even though I can guarantee that they are my arguments. Them being mentioned elsewhere only merit to how obvious the issue which I have raised seems to be. Nonetheless, if it is just a copy and paste it wouldn't really be difficult for you to dismantle my arguments but it seems that doesn't interest you either.

:hmm::heh:

It's truly bizarre why I'm still debating you, I should've left quite a while ago.

Charles Darwin duped nobody, I mean, you don't even know what you mean by that very statement considering you have shown on many occasions you have no idea what evolution really entails. If you mean I should recant the idea that all human beings are apes then I'm sorry but the scientific evidence is to overwhelming for that. Human beings evolved in Africa from apes and we are defined as apes. Science is not your field I see (even though a child knows this).

http://humanorigins.si.edu/education/introduction-human-evolution

Do some research for your own benefit.
:camby:

As for the straw man, do you know what that is?

"Debaters invoke a straw man when they put forth an argument—usually something extreme or easy to argueagainst—that they know their opponent doesn't support. You put forth a straw man because you know it will be easy for you to knock down or discredit. It's a way of misrepresenting your opponent's position."

Essentially you've just admitted that you put words in my mouth.
:comeon:

@simulacrum

Your a very sad case, the most saddest case I have seen, it's painful reading this, you are clearly living in a bubble, so feel free to discontinue reading what follows next, because it's not meant for your consumption but others, your soul is dead, a self inflicted death, not a natural or accidental death hence why it's so sad and tragic.

So why are the Chinese/Russian's not saying anything, this is a lie because sections have come out, but let's not dwell on that and assume they didn't at all, a more important question is why haven't the Russian's in particular or correctly the great USSR, that supposedly sent the first object, animal and man into earth orbit while the V2 rockets of the US empire (by Nazi dude) were embarrassingly blowing up at the start, or explode into smithereens in mid air?

Why weren't they able to achieve this despite their much faster leap? when the USA rockets were repeatedly failing ? The brilliant prophet John F Kennedy after these series of debacles boosted moral by predicting and prophesying that they will go to the moon, while the USSR by that time put a human in space.

A more valid question is why didn't the great USSR achieve this while were ahead?, even after a whopping 30 years? why weren't the Russian's with all their crazy nukes not able to achieve this in almost 50 years now with all the modern technologies??? why haven't the Chinese??? Hell Why haven't the American's gone back since colonising it??? why does NASA in an open video I can post here, recently said no human has gone beyond low earth orbit?

To understand these conundrums we need to take a look at the NASA equivalent in Russia, Japan and China, hell even UAE, Indonesia and India have got involved in this great swindle of tax payers money theft, little did you know in fact that the Chinese supposedly have a rover on the moon, or that they have done the mythical space walks, so did the Japanese as well, the videos of them are all over Youtube.

What's most remarkable when you watch those videos on Youtube and I encourage you to aswell as others, is that they don't even take the extra precautions and necessary care like the American's do in their hoax, you can see it's outright fake, the American space walks you see a few water bubbles (clearly done in a water tank) and even those few bubbles you need to pay attention to see even the scuba tank they brought, in the Japanese and Chinese equivalent, they don't even hide or try edit them out, it's an absolute joke of the highest order, the bubbles and scuba tanks you can see clearly, the Chinese rover on the moon is the most comical, but equally also is the supposed rover on Mars, in which NASA embarrassingly published a photo that showed a squirrel when zoomed in.

So yes they are in it together on these hoaxes, and they are very clear to see, even the BBC tells you or you can get it directly from Reuters those moon rocks given to their museums by Armstrong and his crew and confirmed by NASA were FAKE. But it's fine I don't expect you to believe in any of it, the indoctrination's runs to deep, the whole blind believe system was never evidence based to begin with, 'evidence' is just a buzz word used by your Europhile polytheist community to sound smart, enlightened and intelligence, the despite all the evidence in your face and logic going against you.

Fake Dutch Moon Rock Revealed
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8226075.stm

A treasured piece at the Dutch national museum - a supposed moon rock from the first manned lunar landing - is nothing more than petrified wood, curators say.

It was given to former Prime Minister Willem Drees during a goodwill tour by the three Apollo-11 astronauts shortly after their moon mission in 1969.

Video with NASA logo showing water bubbles and scuba tank in their supposed space walk

Chinese rover on the moon (their news sites have come out and comically said the rover found no evidence of Appolo missions, it can't get any more better)

China Space walk bubbles debunked

NASA graphic designer Rob Simmons creator of the blue marble admits it's Photoshopped

All that leap in technology but can't bring you a single organic authentic HD image of the earth, he tells you right there in that interview it's "photshopped, because it has to be"!! his own words

Last edited:
You talk about addressing my points and how it isn't really that difficult but you never seem to be interested in actually addressing them directly. I mean, all you seem to do is deflect from the actual arguments being made. One example, you still haven't answered the other thread where you claimed I made an insane claim about the Jews outed the prophet for switchen from Mecca to Jerusalem, something which I haven't done and corrected you on rather rigorously. You keep accusing my arguments of being copy and paste but you provide no evidence (not surprising when your entire religion is built on unsubstantiated claims) for such claims even though I can guarantee that they are my arguments. Them being mentioned elsewhere only merit to how obvious the issue which I have raised seems to be. Nonetheless, if it is just a copy and paste it wouldn't really be difficult for you to dismantle my arguments but it seems that doesn't interest you either.

:hmm::heh:

It's truly bizarre why I'm still debating you, I should've left quite a while ago.

Charles Darwin duped nobody, I mean, you don't even know what you mean by that very statement considering you have shown on many occasions you have no idea what evolution really entails. If you mean I should recant the idea that all human beings are apes then I'm sorry but the scientific evidence is to overwhelming for that. Human beings evolved in Africa from apes and we are defined as apes. Science is not your field I see (even though a child knows this).

http://humanorigins.si.edu/education/introduction-human-evolution

Do some research for your own benefit.
:camby:

As for the straw man, do you know what that is?

"Debaters invoke a straw man when they put forth an argument—usually something extreme or easy to argueagainst—that they know their opponent doesn't support. You put forth a straw man because you know it will be easy for you to knock down or discredit. It's a way of misrepresenting your opponent's position."

Essentially you've just admitted that you put words in my mouth.
:comeon:

You are only saving me time if you stopped arguing and debating with me. Will check your link just as I watched the earlier video you posted.

Don't argue and debate with me please. I won't miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.