Atheism: The 21st Century Polytheistic religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The definition of polytheism according to the quackademic dictionary (depending which one you look at, Oxford or Cambridge)

“The belief in or worship of more than one god”

I have highlighted worship for a reason because it’s shared also by the monotheistic faith, the quackademic dictionary shows

“A feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity” or “used in addressing or referring to an important or high-ranking person”

This presents us a few problems, a monotheist or a polytheist is still described in such terms regardless if they ‘worship’ that being or not, practice the faith or not, hence contradictory conundrum labels ‘moderate X’ ‘fundamentalist X’ ‘Secular X’ (X being the religion)

Now that we determined you can be a monotheist or a polytheist regardless whether you worship, revere, adulate or sacrifice for that deity and it doesn’t even have to be a deity itself e.g. could be a person/animal in the form saints etc. and the only thing required is just a mere ‘belief’ in it (not even a unison belief in the laws, attributes, power of ‘it’)

This opens up Atheism itself for debate, with the variety of competing definitions in dictionary, differences also reflected depending which atheist you ask, but let’s settle on the common theme which is ‘lack’ of believe in “God”

However a look in the quakademic contradictory competing dictionaries for “God” throws up many different interpretation also, but if you asked the atheist which ‘God’ they ‘lack’ the believe in, they will throw up, the lack of belief in the omnificent and omnipotent God

What they are really saying, is that ‘they’ don’t believe in the monotheistic God, because in the polytheistic faiths, there is no such believe in a single all powerful being or creator, because there are many each serving a different purpose. Hence they don't reject polytheistic Gods at all, just the monotheistic God only.

Depending on which of the 1000 Polytheistic faith you look into, you have the God of the Sun, the God of the wind, the God of war and even a string of Goddesses to accompany the multiple God’s in their quest for dominion.

None are omnificent or omnipotent, each serves a different purpose and each one is blindly followed, those deities include human beings, saints with supernatural powers to draw an accurate picture of everything, it’s like pieces of a puzzle that forms a complete outlook of this world.

Atheism is no different to this, the key ingriendents requiring to be an Atheist, is the believe in evolutionary biology, which means the believe in transitional fossils, the deity that explains all this is the racist Europhile God of Evolution known as Darwin

You also need to believe in the big bang, a universe that may have thousands of other multiverses, a place our ball planet is shooting across as a mere speck of dust million miles per-hour in different opposing directions

To explain this you have the trio Bermuda triangle God’s of Astrophysicist, these are the Spinning Ball Earth Europhile God Copernicus, his regurgitating partner Carl Sagan and the Greek God of measurements Eratosthenes

But It doesn’t stop there, the ludicrous absurdity counter common sense, logic defying theories need to be explained, here comes the other Europhile God of the Apple, MR Isaac Newtown with ‘Gravity’ and his partner Einstein with ‘relativity’, those God help explain away all the logic defying absurdities with mythical forces conjured up probably during a Voodo worship ceremony or child blood sacrifice ritual.

The absurdities knows no bounds nor limits, and even worse the list of this polytheistic Europhile Gods are growing by the day, but the collective knowledge or understanding of any of the purported theories in more than 90% of its blind followers is les then 1 % and it's declining further in these dumbed down educational era.

It’s the only polytheistic religion that is growing in blind followers, growing in God’s and growing in absurdities, it’s the 21st century polytheistic pagan religion but for most just blind following ritual.

No wonder the Quran refers to such people as blind, deaf and dumb. If you see any such people affected by this polytheistic Somali Europhile brain parasite, please refer them to me, so I can do a proper diagnosis and and draw up an appropriate treatment plan.

Last edited:
Inquisitive, dhegdheer and other drunkards here don't realize Darwin and people who adhere to the Darwinian theory saw them as primitive human beings due to the so called evolutionary process. They are not aware of that or willingly accepted their non-advanced and still progressing evolution ape-ship status. You can pull up past pictures of Africans caged in the town square at the fair so thousands of white people come and visit to gawk at them, and to see how Darwinian theory is correct. Genetics proved these racists wrong of course and they still resist to accept they were caging their African forefathers.

I shake my head reading the ignorance that these monkey theory pushers on this website wallow in with pride. Most of these individuals found Islamic ethics and expectation of decency to be a limiting block to their lifestyle. So they opt out mostly for that reason and seek to badmouth it to feel secure.

I know they are fraud when:

- They tell you to show evidence and they have no evidence to show themselves
- They label themselves rational beings when they espouse irrational theory
- They quote the Quran for you and you can tell they don't understand what they quoted

Burhan

Brother, they don't understand 1% of the believes their ever growing list of polytheistic God's espouse. That's why it's a polytheistic religion, it's known for absurdities, irrationalities, but what's unprecedented is the representation as enlightenment.

If I was to ask very basic questions about each of these polytheistic gods they worship, they wouldn't be able to answer a single one of them, they are blind, dumb and deaf, even worse then cattle.

It's why I believe it's a brain parasite, a form of mental illness, it's why I am here, to administer the appropriate diagnosis for effective aggressive treatment of the infestations, don't be upset brother, they are mentally ill, we should feel sorry for them, they are spiritually, physically and logically paralysed.

Burhan

Brother, they don't understand 1% of the believes their ever growing list of polytheistic God's espouse. That's why it's a polytheistic religion, it's known for absurdities, irrationalities, but what's unprecedented is the representation as enlightenment.

If I was to ask very basic questions about each of these polytheistic gods they worship, they wouldn't be able to answer a single one of them, they are blind, dumb and deaf, even worse then cattle.

It's why I believe it's a brain parasite, a form of mental illness, it's why I am here, to administer the appropriate diagnosis for effective aggressive treatment of the infestations, don't be upset brother, they are mentally ill, we should feel sorry for them, they are spiritually, physically and logically paralysed.

You are doing a good job of it. If I didn't know the culture of these people and how majority of them deal with others dishonestly in their discussions, I would have asked you to take it easy on them. But, I developed an aversion to dealing with the same bs everywhere. Just beat them up to a pulp verbally and let them bleed is what I tell you. I have no more sympathy for such irrational beings.

Respect is earned.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
You are doing a good job of it. If I didn't know the culture of these people and how majority of them deal with others dishonestly in their discussions, I would have asked you to take it easy on them. But, I developed an aversion to dealing with the same bs everywhere. Just beat them up to a pulp verbally and let them bleed is what I tell you. I have no more sympathy for such irrational beings.

Respect is earned.

Idiot.

You were the one who when they first joined revived two month old religious threads and started posting essays in a vain attempt to debunk its criticisms.

Last edited:
Idiot.

You were the one who when they first joined revived two months old religious threads and started posting essays in a vain attempt to debunk its criticisms.

You are wrong about that. I would never entertain drunk people and low class ill-educated people like you ever. I only respond to them at whim and to point out how stupid, ignorant and hypocritical their claims are when necessary. I don't invest time in bs by rule of thumb.

You are wrong about that. I would never entertain drunk people and low class ill-educated people like you ever. I only respond to them at whim and to point out how stupid, ignorant and hypocritical their claims are when necessary. I don't invest time in bs by rule of thumb.
8CA0EFC5-4964-41B5-9697-298CA2A358B3-534-000000DE7DCC19F7_tmp.gif

You obsess over us m8

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Inquisitive, dhegdheer and other drunkards here don't realize Darwin and people who adhere to the Darwinian theory saw them as primitive human beings due to the so called evolutionary process. They are not aware of that or willingly accepted their non-advanced and still progressing evolution ape-ship status. You can pull up past pictures of Africans caged in the town square at the fair so thousands of white people come and visit to gawk at them, and to see how Darwinian theory is correct. Genetics proved these racists wrong of course and they still resist to accept they were caging their African forefathers.

I shake my head reading the ignorance that these monkey theory pushers on this website wallow in with pride. Most of these individuals found Islamic ethics and expectation of decency to be a limiting block to their lifestyle. So they opt out mostly for that reason and seek to badmouth it to feel secure.

I know they are fraud when:

- They tell you to show evidence and they have no evidence to show themselves
- They label themselves rational beings when they espouse irrational theory
- They quote the Quran for you and you can tell they don't understand what they quoted

Evolution is irrational?? Evolution is a fact of science which has unprecedented amount of evidence behind it. The fact that you point to Darwin's views to try and discredit evolution shows you have nothing credible against the scientific idea itself. Nothing within evolution is racist and if that's what you believe, then provide evidence or stop associating a scientific principle with what imperialists have done.

The irony in calling a scientific idea 'irrational', when you believe that the world came as a product of a single couple whose children fucked each other to give birth to humanity, is indicative of how meaninglessly you utter the word 'irrational'.

I'm before you claim "but it's just a theory!" Understanding of a scientific theory:

"A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world."

The video is pretty long but it eloquently explains evolution whilst providing all the evidence for it. It comes from a scientist so as to explain it a lot better then I can.

There's consensus among scientists that evolution is a fact, around 99% to be exact. Pretty much every respected scientific society has accepted evolution and rejected intelligent design.

As for you last points, I can see you've been fishing through old threads in the religious section.

1) The proponent of a claim is required to back that claim. I, an atheist, lack a belief in a deity meaning that I do not assert the non existence of God but instead I demand object evidence for his or hers existence.

2) I'm guessing you're referring to evolution? As I've stated above, evolution is a fact of science that has mounting amount of evidence supporting it as well as having the full scientific support of the scientific community. However, you believe in flying horses, talking ants, splitting moons and seas, invisible people and many more unverified fairytales, you have nothing on irrationality.

3) Again, that's a lame claim to make against us when you have no evidence to show for it. We quite the Quran because we understand it. We provide the tafsir to back up our points. That's some bullshit you lot love throwing about when people say they left the religion so as to not concede that your religion is full of shit.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Burhan

Are you serious?!
:what1:

Polytheism - The belief in or worship of more than one god

Atheism - The lack of belief in any deities.

Calling us 'mentally ill' but yet here you are struggling to define basic words.

:what:

But then again, what can you expect from someone who believes the Earth is flat and will claim you're retarded for agreeing with basic scientific understandings.
:tacky:

Cosmos, if you accept limitations to the theory and that you have no proof to show for some of the fundamental claims the theory made, and you rely on some future discovery of these evidences that will verify the claims, may be you will be reasonable person to debate with. By contrast, if you claim the theory to be full proof, then there should be no argument. Why? because all you are doing is go in circle and with the intension of wasting your time and other people's time. If you know the theory is full proof, then don't waste your time and stick with it.

I will watch the video and get back to you for a discussion.

PS: There is no flat earth. Atheists like to quote two individuals and ignore the established major agreements of Muslim scholars in the past that Earth is spherical(not prefect spherical either). They also quote verses from the Quran that describe expansion of the earth and how it looks flat in relation to a human standing on it but twist the word to run with their claim of Islam teaching earth is flat.. There are well detailed atheist claims and the correct representation of what Islam teaches all over the net.

Almost any argument you think you can surprise people with on here, is written somewhere and you are just regurgitating it. Hope before you quote anything, you do research first to avoid embarrassing yourself.

Also, hope you are not drunk when you write. Just as you are supposed to work sober, pay same respect to the discussion. I think I saw where you stated you drink with moderation. If I am not mistaken.

Will watch the video to learn something I haven't heard perhaps before. then will get back to you.,

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Cosmos, if you accept limitations to the theory and that you have no proof to show for the fundamental claims the theory made, and you rely on some future discovery of these evidences that will verify the claims, may be you will be reasonable person to debate with. By contrast, if you claim the theory to be full proof, then there should be no argument. Why? because all you are doing is go in circle and with the intension of wasting your time and other people's time. If you know the theory is full proof, then don't waste your time and stick with it.

I don't know what you're talking about, but I think you misunderstand evolution (ironic since you accused us of not knowing the Quran). The basic understanding of evolution, which is that all life has a common ancestor and species evolve through a gradual process via natural selection, is a fact. Some of the scientists on the Genome project were creationists who later accepted the results. Francis Collins was one of those people, here's what he had to say:

IMG_0068.JPG

You and this man are the same, the only difference being is that he accepted the evidence even when it drew conclusions he did not like.

VixR

Veritas
I've never seen the likes of this. He godified everything from scientific theories to early scientists kkkk how ironic. He's trying to establish prophet and god figures (Europhile god of this and that, and "regurgitating partners") and an "unfalsifiable" holy book (scientific theories/knowledge), such as is the case in religion in an attempt to level the playing field by dubbing it "polytheism". An interesting tactic, but it lacks foundational integrity, and thus falls...flat :dead:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Inquisitive is something else alright. It's pretty bold to claim that all of the scientific theories are nothing but crackpots, gobbled up by the powers that be, to deceive the public. For what end though? Qui bono? Who's benefiting from all of this? @Inquisitive_ Can you shed a light on the conspiracy? Like you said, most people don't even have a rudimentary understanding of the theory of evolution, Einsteins general theory of relativity, Newtons law and the shape of the Earth. You really need to read a lot about these topics to grasp it.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Cosmos, if you accept limitations to the theory and that you have no proof to show for some of the fundamental claims the theory made, and you rely on some future discovery of these evidences that will verify the claims, may be you will be reasonable person to debate with. By contrast, if you claim the theory to be full proof, then there should be no argument. Why? because all you are doing is go in circle and with the intension of wasting your time and other people's time. If you know the theory is full proof, then don't waste your time and stick with it.

PS: There is no flat earth. Atheists like to quote two individuals and ignore the established major agreements of Muslim scholars in the past that Earth is spherical(not prefect spherical either). They also quote verses from the Quran that describe expansion of the earth and how it looks flat in relation to a human standing on it but twist the word to run with their claim of Islam teaching earth is flat.. There are well detailed atheist claims and the correct representation of what Islam teaches all over the net.

Almost any argument you think you can surprise people with on here, is written somewhere and you are just regurgitating it. Hope before you quote anything, you do research first to avoid embarrassing yourself.

Also, hope you are not drunk when you write. Just as you are supposed to work sober, pay same respect to the discussion. I think I saw where you stated you drink with moderation. If I am not mistaken.

Will watch the video to learn something I haven't heard perhaps before. then will get back to you.,

Nobody mentioned flat earth and the Quran but OP sure will argue with you on your conclusions there. He believes in a flat earth and will most likely use the Quran as a defence of that position. Plus, you can't just dismiss the flat earth understanding of the Quran as it was pretty prominent in the past.

Tafsirs on the verse 79:30

The tafsirs explain that this verse describes the Earth to be flat.

Al-Jalalayn:

and after that He spread out the earth He made it flat for it had been created before the heaven but without having been spread out;
Al-Jalalayn
Tanwir Al-Miqbas:

(And after that He spread the earth) even then He spread it on the water; it is also said: 2,000 years after that He spread it on the water,

Tanwir Al-Miqbas

http://main.altafsir.com/Tafasir.as...hNo=20&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=

"And the earth how it was laid out flat? and thus infer from this the power of God exalted be He and His Oneness? The commencing with the mention of camels is because they are closer in contact with it the earth than any other animal. As for His words sutihat ‘laid out flat’ this on a literal reading suggests that the earth is flat which is the opinion of most of the scholars of the revealed Law and not a sphere as astronomers ahl al-hay’a have it even if this latter does not contradict any of the pillars of the Law."

This comes from the tafsir of Al Jalalayn of the Quran chapter 88 verse 20. He is one the most popular ones.

Also, regurgitating arguments isn't a bad thing because we all do it, even you. The important thing is how well you defend it.

IMG_0069.PNG

@The_Cosmos

I do not understand what you seek to prove with that, the earth is flat, do you have the courage to debate this or not? I will create a separate thread, I will even entertain it being over audio under moderation, I will crush you like the ignorant polytheistic charlatan sheeple swine that you are

@simulacram

Brother your hiding too much, come clean, come clear, as you said yourself, it's not possible for the average blind believer to follow all those sciences and you confirm blind believe is required as per these polytheistic doctrines, why don't you come out and tell me what you believe and how you have arrived upon those conclusions, just like I did on that other Europhile brain parasite thread you ran away from?

Your assertion is incorrect, let me ask you this, the 9/11 official statement suggests the science defying assertion that jet fuel was able to melt the reinforced core steel columns in the building which resulted in a pan-cake like collapse? now we know the temperature of Jet fuel and the degrees it takes to melt steel (never-mind the reinforced ones) which is totally impossible, but it's blatantly passed off as science. How about building 7 that is even more laughable, it collapsed due to surrounding fires.

It's nothing more then pseudo crackpot science, much like Hitler used eugenics and his Aryan race theory, and even Darwin racist theories on black people not being evolved at the same pace, it's all crackpot BS that can be proven using the very same tests/doctrines/experiments to disprove.

Everything I will use to disprove this heliocentric ball earth myth, is science, the forgotten science, the ignored science, the real science, the real experiments that you can see for yourself, observe yourself etc.

@VixR

Not a single counter argument from you yet, all I have read from you so far is the standard perfect sheep rhetoric thus far, how about you counter the premises of this thread? so which of these preposterous absurdities are you well versed in beyond the standard 1% threshold? so that I may actually entertain a discussion with you? which Europhile God do you know most about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.