Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas bakhti mother fucker you claim you're cisman moxamud? Hooyada siilkeyda waas wecel oo wecel dhalay.

You don't know shit. Are you ancestors from Tanzania? or Malawi? You don't know, maybe if you can find the boat they were shipped on, but I doubt it. :mjlol:

Borders do not determine ethnicity or heritage. Unless your Ogaden cousins are Habesha and those living in Djibout are no longer ethnic Somalis.

Culture schmulture it's all about dna I thought we been trough this. :drakekidding:

And my maternal side is Dir and they don't consider themself any less somali
If it's about DNA, it's about Y DNA, not autosomal DNA. Do you even know the difference between the two?

Dir probably see you as a fellow Arab but as soon as they find out that they're much purer than you, they will probably call you cabeed or mulatto at best. They are pure Arabs in terms of race.
:manny:

@Layth These say wallahi kids and their "autosomaal" nonsense. Like a Geeljirre will take your spit and put it in his personal DNA-sequencing device and determine whether you are beesha e3b, J, or T. :drakelaugh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If it's about DNA, it's about Y DNA, not autosomal DNA. Do you even know the difference between the two?

Dir probably see you as a fellow Arab but as soon as they find out that they're much purer than you, they will probably call you cabeed. They are pure Arabs in terms of race.
:manny:
:drakelaugh::dead:This nigga.

You're a funny guy Mordecai.

Borders do not determine ethnicity or heritage. Unless your Ogaden cousins are Habesha and those living in Djibout are no longer ethnic Somalis.
So you don't know the ethnicity? Or even the location where you came from?

'Bantu' is not a heritage. It's a large grouping that contains many heritages. What language did your ancestors speak before mine bought one of them at the market? Do you even know that?:lolbron:

So you don't know the ethnicity? Or even the location where you came from?

'Bantu' is not a heritage. It's a large grouping that contains many heritages. What language did your ancestors speak before mine bought one of them at the market? Do you even know that?:lolbron:

If bantu is not an ethnicity or at the very least a macro-ethnicity, despite countless studies and historical migration patterns that clearly point to an irrefutable shared common descent and heritage, than Lamagodleys are certainly no ethnicity either.

My ancestors were in the land long before your Arab al-Jaberti the professional shoe-shiner existed. Sure, a portion of beesha were enslaved, just as Lamagodleys were also enslaved by others as well. It's apart of history.

But why don't we focus on the present. Who is enslaving who today? Who is colonizing who? Who is civilizing who? The slaves do not magically become the colonialists overnight. That should be your first clue whatever delusions your awoowe fed you to feel better about yourselves was nothing more than a good story. :russ:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If bantu is not an ethnicity or at the very least a macro-ethnicity, despite countless studies and historical migration patterns that clearly point to an irrefutable shared common descent and heritage, than Lamagodleys are certainly no ethnicity either.

My ancestors were in the land long before your Arab al-Jaberti the professional shoe-shiner existed. Sure, a portion of beesha were enslaved, just as Lamagodleys were also enslaved by others as well. It's apart of history.

But why don't we focus on the present. Who is enslaving who today? Who is colonizing who? Who is civilizing who? The slaves do not magically become the colonialists overnight. That should be your first clue whatever delusions your awoowe fed you to feel better about yourselves was nothing more than a good story. :russ:
In that whole rambling response you still never gave me a straight answer. :mjlol:

And it's not you who's 'colonizing' us (if that's even the case). It's your freeborn brethren who still have their language and culture intact. You can piggy back off their accomplishments all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that when my cousin back home needs some cleaning or menial labour done, he hires your cousin for a pittance and works him to the bone. Excellent colonization strategy you have there.:pachah1:

In that whole rambling response you still never gave me a straight answer. :mjlol:

And it's not you who's 'colonizing' us (if that's even the case). It's your freeborn brethren who still have their language and culture intact. You can piggy back off their accomplishments all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that when my cousin back home needs some cleaning or menial labour done, he hires your cousin for a pittance and works him to the bone. Excellent colonization strategy you have there.:pachah1:

That's not something to brag about sxb. You people truly are the descendants of the peninsula Arabs. You've inherited their laziness and can't seem to build anything of value but instead contract it to others who have a history of building civilizations. :manny:

That's not something to brag about sxb. You people truly are the descendants of the peninsula Arabs. You've inherited their laziness and can't seem to build anything of value but instead contract it to others who have a history of building civilizations. :manny:
Let's not get carried away it's just niiko :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts