Are Somalis chronically online or is there another reason why anything Somali related tends to attract a lot of attention?

Some do, some don't. I have family members who identify as habesha and oromo, others who just identify as ethiopian-oromo, etc.

The term 'habesha' is almost like the term 'black' in the west, in that, some africans identify with it, others don't. 'Habesha' usually 1 of 3 meanings:

1) Any Ethiopian. Or the more prominent groups who look alike: amara, oromo, tigrayan, gurage, etc
2) Only the Ethiopian groups who speak a semitic language, are orthodox christians, etc.
3) Some use it as a collective term to refer to both ethiopians AND eritreans.
Sadly , I used to be a friend of Oromos until I met your Shewan wanna-be injirley mentally enslaved ass.

You would be the first to volunteer for Massa Amhara and get your knees shot off by an Eritrean teenager the second you cross the Mereb.

Some do, some don't. I have family members who identify as habesha and oromo, others who just identify as ethiopian-oromo, etc.

The term 'habesha' is almost like the term 'black' in the west, in that, some africans identify with it, others don't. 'Habesha' usually 1 of 3 meanings:

1) Any Ethiopian. Or the more prominent groups who look alike: amara, oromo, tigrayan, gurage, etc
2) Only the Ethiopian groups who speak a semitic language, are orthodox christians, etc.
3) Some use it as a collective term to refer to both ethiopians AND eritreans.
U should be ashamed of urself for trying to claim habesha as a Galla:browtf:i guess getting xooged by them did numbers on ur ppls:hemad:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You can spin it any way you want. Mentioning us often is a discrete form of adulation, even if it's negative. If they didn't care, we wouldn't be given attention. Indifference = irrelevancy. Also, if Somalis are hypervisible and attract the eyes of others, then the least you can do is make money.
Pay Day Money GIF

You can spin it any way you want. Mentioning us often is a discrete form of adulation, even if it's negative. If they didn't care, we wouldn't be given attention. Indifference = irrelevancy. Also, if Somalis are hypervisible and they attract the eye of others, then the least you can do is make money off of this.
Pay Day Money GIF

Imagine in 5-10 years, Somalia creates the biggest social media network. Imagine the buuq and balaayo on that platform would make twitter look like a disney forum :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Imagine in 5-10 years, Somalia creates the biggest social media network. Imagine the buuq and balaayo on that platform would make twitter look like a disney forum :pachah1:
kris jenner GIF by KUWTK

We'd rival TMZ, and our capacity to gather information on just about anyone makes us formidable. As they say, any press is good press.

Fact is, countries like Nigeria, India and Ethiopia are all multi-ethnic nationalities, ethnic group for ethnic group, Somalis arent nearly as small as people would believe, with us having a relatively large diaspora in the west.

Besides, even during the colonial days Somalis were noted for having a weird superiority complex that is not comprehensible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fact is, countries like Nigeria, India and Ethiopia are all multi-ethnic nationalities, ethnic group for ethnic group, Somalis arent nearly as small as people would believe, with us having a relatively large diaspora in the west.

Besides, even during the colonial days Somalis were noted for having a weird superiority complex that is not comprehensible.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts