Somali child dies from falling of balcony

Dont put the blame on the parents, they are already suffering enough... Absolutely saddening AUN...
My neighbours from across the street have their one year old play outside as vehicles pass by there is no fence or any sort of barrier between their front lawn and the street and there are cars parked on the side so when the kid runs towards the pavement drivers cannot see the kid and so could end his life there. One time it was so close walahi, the kid ran towards the street and just SECONDS after a family member pulled the kid back, there was this suv that passed by at nearly 40kms/hour, I almost witnessed the death of an innocent one year old. I think the dad was out working on that day but if this happens again I will personally walk up to him and threaten to report him to the social services if he does not move out from this neighbourhood as soon as he can.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
A somali named "Alam Makial". Dont think he is somali. RIP nonetheless.

When we lived in apartments my parents blocked off the balcony with a couch.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Cadaans buy nets to stop their cats jumping, somali parents truly are irresponsible
Somali parents are responsible people. Instead of showing empathy toward this Somali mother who lost her baby, you questioned her parenting skills by asking.
Aun to the baby🙏

Aun all this qadr of Allah. Allah only took what was his back to him and to him we shall return.

EE714C06-8EA1-4090-8109-C41115E3D863.jpeg

Trending