Are somali men becoming cucks?

What I’m saying is lineage wise if you have a Somali mother it doesn’t matter because Islamic ally we do lineage from the father yet culturally they are Somali as mothers have a big effect on the culture and upbringing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shocked-shocked-guy.gif

What I’m saying is lineage wise if you have a Somali mother it doesn’t matter because Islamic ally we do lineage from the father yet culturally they are Somali as mothers have a big effect on the culture and upbringing
Somalia isn’t an ethno state.

Stop using Islam on concepts that are unIslamic. Countries are a 19th century Western project that is made up of different ethnicities.

I don’t believe a child with a Non Somali father is fully ethnically Somali. You are what your father is in terms of ethnicity and lineage, but we’re merely talking about citizenship.

The same way a Somali Bantu can get Somali passport, so can a kid with actual ethnic Somali reer abti on a national level.

Countries, nation states ect never existed in the past. It’s a new concept.

We already have Somalis of Omani, Yemeni, Indian and Iranian origin. Welcome to Xamar. I have aunts of Omani and Yemeni origin and have lived in Xamar since the 60s
Yes, the introduction to foreign lineages will happen no matter what. That is just the reality of being on earth. However, there's no need to sanction it increasing the volume in which it happens.

It is. Countries aren’t Islamic or an old concept. It’s a modern phenomenon created by the West and is a marker of the modern world. Somali men want to pick and choose. You can’t to use 21st century style of governship but take away women’s rights based on concepts that has nothing to do with nations.
Nation-states with borders are not a Western invention. Democracy exists in Somalia because of foreign influence. Not because Somalis are naturally democratic people. Most things that are Western in Somalia have been installed artificially into the nation by Western hegemony

Do Somali men that marry out feel revolted by Somali women? Why is that argument only ever used towards the women? It really smacks of insecurity
Yes, marrying an ajanabi means you don't prefer your own kind it can go both ways. However, Somalia has operated under an Islamic patrilineal model even before colonialism.

So Somali women are merely guests? We’re not part of the sacrifice or the nation? That’s incredibly misogynistic and a huge rubbishing of our female ancestors and it’s arguments like this which is why no sane Somali woman should get on

Somali women aren’t flipping baby incubators, and those comments are incredibly disrespectful towards Somali mothers of every walk of life. It’s the women who’ve passed down language and dhaqan that is as much as there as it is the mens.

Somali women play an important role in Somalia like forming the youth because children spend the most time with their mothers. They also are great driver of the economy and are quite entrepreneurial. Where I draw the line is saying that they had any significant influence on battlefield combat throughout the history of this "country". Somalia historically is just a bunch of smaller nation-states.

The second paragraph is just a meltdown and putting words in my mouth.

I’m not talking about nationality but rather ethnicity and Islam tells us how we record our lineage therefore that IS how we record our lineage, through our father.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Somalia isn’t an ethno state.

Stop using Islam on concepts that are unIslamic. Countries are a 19th century Western project that is made up of different ethnicities.

I don’t believe a child with a Non Somali father is fully ethnically Somali. You are what your father is in terms of ethnicity and lineage, but we’re merely talking about citizenship.

The same way a Somali Bantu can get Somali passport, so can a kid with actual ethnic Somali reer abti on a national level.

Countries, nation states ect never existed in the past. It’s a new concept.
Sorry Angelina but that can't happen that's translating to allowing oromos and other ethnics getting citizenship and we already a small population the only thing protecting us is somali citizenship.

Yes, the introduction to foreign lineages will happen no matter what. That is just the reality of being on earth. However, there's no need to sanction it increasing the volume in which it happens.

Nation-states with borders are not a Western invention. Democracy exists in Somalia because of foreign influence. Not because Somalis are naturally democratic people. Most things that are Western in Somalia have been installed artificially into the nation by Western hegemony
Yes it is. Somalia didn’t exist pre-colonization. It simply didn’t. We lived with our qabil and spent most our times fighting each other. We had foreigners live in our major towns without documentation and had mixed children in the process. Countries as we know it started in the 19th century. Even in the Arab world, none of those countries existed. The whole Sham was one area so was most of Southern Arabia being one area.

Yes, marrying an ajanabi means you don't prefer your own kind it can go both ways. However, Somalia has operated under an Islamic patrilineal model even before colonialism.
No it doesn’t. Sometimes it is merely calaf for you to marry an ajnabi.
Somali women play an important role in Somalia like forming the youth because children spend the most time with their mothers. They also are great driver of the economy and are quite entrepreneurial. Where I draw the line is saying that they had any significant influence on battlefield combat throughout the history of this "country". Somalia historically is just a bunch of smaller nation-states.
Is the only sacrifice of Somalis battles? Also, it’s a silly point to even bring up when most of our history is actually us fighting other qabils who are also Somali.
That’s mostly our history. There are more battles noted of your male ancestors killing
Other Somalis over ajnabis.
The second paragraph is just a meltdown and putting words in my mouth.

Sorry Angelina but that can't happen that's translating to allowing oromos and other ethnics getting citizenship and we already a small population the only thing protecting us is somali citizenship.
It's all about ✨ women's rights✨ there's no strategic thinking within her assertions.

I’m not talking about nationality but rather ethnicity and Islam tells us how we record our lineage therefore that IS how we record our lineage, through our father.
I don’t mind you talking about ethnicity. But countries aren’t an ethnic enslave and never have been. We’re talking about nationality here and don’t mind people saying that half Somalis aren’t ethnically fully Somali.

Aseer

VIP
It's all about ✨ women's rights✨ there's no strategic thinking within her assertions.
Listen I am a full advocate and supporter for women's rights I just draw the line on the citizenship type the least that can be conceded to the offspring of ajnabi father and Somali mother offspring could be staying in the country visa free.

Aseer

VIP
I don’t mind you talking about ethnicity. But countries aren’t an ethnic enslave and never have been. We’re talking about nationality here and don’t mind people saying that half Somalis aren’t ethnically fully Somali.
Half somalis who have no lineage or abtirsi to refer to aren't somalis and those half somalis who have a abtirsi and lineage to refer to are somalis and eligible for citizenship that's the cold hard truth, the only chance that those with ajnabi father have If they VERY desperate to be somali and have citizenship is to form their own clan 🤣.

I couldn’t care less if half Somalis get somali citizenship, the country is made up of artificial colonial borders.That being said there is no way I’m recognising a kid without a somali dad as somali, the kid is whatever his father is.

Yes it is. Somalia didn’t exist pre-colonization. It simply didn’t. We lived with our qabil and spent most our times fighting each other. We had foreigners live in our major towns without documentation and had mixed children in the process. Countries as we know it started in the 19th century. Even in the Arab world, none of those countries existed. The whole Sham was one area so was most of Southern Arabia being one area.
I never claimed that Somalia existed before colonialism I made that distinction towards the end of my reply. I said that nation-states with established borders are not a Western invention. "Countries as we know it started in the 19th century." No that's not true. Perhaps the modern-day borders did not take shape but countries did exist during that period. They where just in an unrecognized nation-state form. Examples of this could be the numerous sultanate's that existed in mainland Somalia.

Is the only sacrifice of Somalis battles? Also, it’s a silly point to even bring up when most of our history is actually us fighting other qabils who are also Somali.
That’s mostly our history. There are more battles noted of your male ancestors killing
Other Somalis over ajnabis.
What about Ahmad Gurey rappelling of the Ethiopians? That is a key part of Somali history that you're ignoring.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Its only a matter of time before the Somali constitution will change to demand equality. It has already been presented in parliament

Donald Trump Wwe GIF by Election 2016

Somali culture literally gives Somali divestors the opportunity to completely leave the somali community.

I honestly don't understand why y'all get pissed off with the whole citizenship and "not Somali" discourse. Like it genuinely doesn't make sense too me. Majority of these half Somali kids in the west don't even marry Somali people. If you marry out in the west there is an extremely high chance you will be the last Somali in your bloodline.

Somali women that marry out are horribly represented online. Somali divestors are always online just talking shit about Somali niggas. They could have a white nigga at the crib and still be obsessed with Somali men. It's the strangest behavior ever. Y'all move just like madow divestors.

Somali divestors have no place in the Somali community let's be honest. Y'all should simply just quietly disappear like most Somali dudes that marry out. If y'all don't want to disappear than y'all need to start moving correctly. Y'all's opinion on anything related to Somali men should be completely ignored. Infact it shouldn't even be uttered online or in person.

Also why should the Somali community willingly accept coon babies?? Like we legit have chicks that marry out because they hate Somali niggas. Especially now during a time period where Somalia has experienced it's worse era in history??

What's even more wild is that some of these chicks willing marry into races that wouldn't even accept half black kids so now their mixed child with no qabils literally has to cling to it's Somali side. Being a half white Somali with no qabil gotta be a pain in the ass :mjlol: .

One more thing

Our ancestors predicted that we would have a coon problem. Shout out to those niggas :salute:

P.s

This whole post is not for those Somali women that live in areas with small Somali communities. Those chicks end up marrying out and usually aren't the ones cooning online. It's mainly you divestors that live in somali areas causing havoc online.

Last edited:
Somali culture literally gives Somali divestors the opportunity to completely leave the somali community.

I honestly don't understand why y'all get pissed off with the whole citizenship and "not Somali" discourse. Like it genuinely doesn't make sense too me. Majority of these half Somali kids in the west don't even marry Somali people. If you marry out in the west there is an extremely high chance you will be the last Somali in your bloodline.

Somali women that marry out are horribly represented online. Somali divestors are always online just talking shit about Somali niggas. They could have a white nigga at the crib and still be obsessed with Somali men. It's the strangest behavior ever. Y'all move just like madow divestors.

Somali divestors have no place in the Somali community let's be honest. Y'all should simply just quietly disappear like most Somali dudes that marry out. If y'all don't want to disappear than y'all need to start moving correctly. Y'all's opinion on anything related to Somali men should be completely ignored. Infact it shouldn't even be uttered online or in person.

Also why should the Somali community willingly accept coon babies?? Like we legit have chicks that marry out because they hate Somali niggas. Especially now during a time period where Somalia has experienced it's worse era in history??

What's even more wild is that some of these chicks willing marry into races that wouldn't even accept half black kids so now their mixed child with no qabils literally has to cling to it's Somali side. Being a half white Somali with no qabil gotta be a pain in the ass :mjlol: .

One more thing

Our ancestors predicted that we would have a coon problem. Shout out to those niggas :salute:
They can only whine online lol. As long as Somali men rule the country citizenship will be determined by the father.

One more thing

If you divest you should never speak negatively on the opposite gender that’s major coon behaviour 💯

Every Somali man and woman knows this. Why are you arguing with female users on the basis that they are too stupid to understand or accept that aspect of our reality? It's condescending as hell.

That whole thread the other day where female users proved you wrong and you kept bulldozing in with your nonsensical arguments with rhetoric about women being whiny and too emotional to deal with sprinkled in.

This, in particular sticks out to me:

I'm just gonna throw you in my "Ignore" list where there are at least five other degenerate, dimwitted males trapped in there, talking to themselves.
?????? WHAT....???

how have I been condescending???? if ur talking about "oohinta wad" if its not obvious i been trolling throughout this entire thread, genuinely what is it that you want me to do for you? I even say "its funny how pissed off they get" clearly signaling im trolling. she kept saying her child would be as somali as a child of a somali father with an ajnabi mother and this is simply not the case back home. if every somali man and woman knew this, this discussion wouldnt even exist.

"this in particular sticks out to me" have you seen what that exchange was about? she called those men thirsty, then i argued against her why this is wrong and then she went on to claim she never called them thirsty lol..... thats why i was done. I did generalize women there because the only case where (ive seen) this happen(s) is with women. as you are doing now again rather than looking at the situation and seeing why i said that you paint me off as some woman hater lol

Also, no female users except angelina proved me wrong(ish). she did use emotional language but wasnt being emotional in and of itself, I accepted this and apologized to her.

quite frankly i dont care about your ignore list nor do i beg convo off of u lol

Last edited:

Trending