Are somali men becoming cucks?

also dont forget its a non somali sperm that fertilized the womb. its like raising a dog in barn, it wont be a cow kkkkkkk
anything that comes out of my siil is SOMALI, idgaf what a cracked lip Abdi says

i love new york tiffany GIF

You telling me you can bust in a random calibeysteen cokehead and run off, and that wecel is more Somali than a child that grew inside my body? That I delivered? That I breastfed?

GTFO

anything that comes out of my siil is SOMALI, idgaf what a cracked lip Abdi says

You telling me you can bust in a random calibeysteen cokehead and run off, and that wecel is more Somali than a child that grew inside my body?

GTFO
You stating the same thing does not change the reality on the ground. Plus it’s ramadan can you refrain from using obscene language. :wow1:

You telling me you can bust in a random calibeysteen cokehead and run off, and that wecel is more Somali than a child that grew inside my body? That I delivered? That I breastfed?
If you care that much about your child's Somali identity...

Then marry and stick to Somalis then....what's the need for all this verbal?

of course you can't handle the reality of motherhood. Patriarchy aint shit
I know full well the reality. However, that still doesn’t change how lineages work. Especially the Islamic patrilineal model. What I wonder about is if you wish to divest. Why do you want to cling to the Somali identity? Isn’t the explanation for your divestment the belief that the foreign man is superior to the Somali man? So why not let the child have the superior lineage you sought out?

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I know full well the reality. However, that still doesn’t change how lineages work. Especially the Islamic patrilineal model. What I wonder about is if you wish to divest. Why do you want to cling to the Somali identity? Isn’t the explanation for your divestment the belief that the foreign man is superior to the Somali man? So why not let the child have the superior lineage you sought out?
Ya exactly I can actually give my kids a chance in life and make them laandheer arabs. You CANT

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
bro if you look at all her old post she's always talking about ajinabi men, seriously go marry jimmy or abu lam shamsiyya wal lam khamariyya. we've already got enough mental illness in the somali community.
:camby: :gucciwhat:

GTFO
No amount of crying changes the fact that a child takes the lineage of their father.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
bro if you look at all her old post she's always talking about ajinabi men, seriously go marry jimmy or abu lam shamsiyya wal lam khamariyya. we've already got enough mental illness in the somali community.
:camby: :gucciwhat:
Man pulled up with the tajweed abtiriis :damn:

I'm tired of hearing incels say Somali mothers have no influence over their own babies, genetically or culturally

It's just incel talk to scare Somali women away from having options

I'm tired of hearing incels say Somali mothers have no influence over their own babies, genetically or culturally

It's just incel talk to scare Somali women away from having options
I never claimed that there’s no genetic or cultural, implications to having a Somali mother. I only stated that the reality is Somalia works within the framework of a Islamic patrilineal model, and this will not change no matter how much you complain.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I never claimed that there’s no genetic or cultural, implications to having a Somali mother. I only stated that the reality is Somalia works within the framework of a Islamic patrilineal model, and this will not change no matter how much you complain.
never say never GIF

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
to be fair tho, a child which comes from an ajinabi is still half somali, and if they were raised with somali culture and can speak the language, I don't see why the child can't be somali, maybe they won't have a qabil but Does qabil alone dictate whether a child is somali or not, who would be more somali, a white washed kid with a somali father, or a somali washed kid with a somali mother?

Mudug_gyal

VIP
to be fair tho, a child which comes from an ajinabi is still half somali, and if they were raised with somali culture and can speak the language, I don't see why the child can't be somali, maybe they won't have a qabil but Does qabil alone dictate whether a child is somali or not, who would be more somali, a white washed kid with a somali father, or a somali washed kid with a somali mother?
Ok they wouldnt be accepted as “ethnic” somalis because they have no qabiil. But that doesn’t mean they can’t get somali citizenship. Those two things aren’t related.

I have noticed that there are political movements to change this custom. But I doubt that change will take root within my lifetime. I will truly pity the Somali man that allows an invader lineage to stand elbow to elbow with him and claim his lineage. That would be pretty depressing. I think the problem with Somalia is that they named the country after an ethnicity this is where all this tension comes from.

Trending

Latest posts