Are Feminists Dajjal's loyal servants?

Are feminists Dajjal's Loyal Servants?

• Total voters
Can you explain to me what's so funny about what I said @a y a n? Also your profile says you're from Canada and yet you say you're American. What's up with that too?
And just fyi the one argument you 'won' against me the other week wasn't even really a win. I agreed that if a woman has career aspirations she should be allowed to pursue them but I still stand by my belief it's ideal she stays at home. @a y a n

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Here we can delve into the origins, motives and true purpose of feminism aka Naag nools. Feminists desire to de stabilise the world, destroy family unit and spread single mothers in the community. They celebrate divorce and condemn marriage, encourage Zina and individualism.

This clip goes into the Feminist movement and the men and ideas behind feminist movement. It is by Rational Believer channel, top quality channel

Brothers, how will you deal with the rise of feminists:cosbyhmm:

those western niggas who braids their own couchie hair while being bold and dying their eye balls should be forced to prepare a rare medium steak and also eat it :stevej:

An interesting take. From what I understood from your take is remove the oppressive cultural practices that were imposed but have no backing from the deen. In that regard I agree

How do you view the feminist take on family and social life?
i agree with the Islamic take on roles in the household and women technically can work whenever they want, especially with no children in the equation
there has to be compromise though
whether women take the common gender role of being a stay-at-home homemaker or not, raising the children and doing the housework should not be exclusive to her like some men believe (when he's home at least; he should still help around like the Prophet SAWS did)

i agree with the Islamic take on roles in the household and women technically can work whenever they want, especially with no children in the equation
there has to be compromise though
whether women take the common gender role of being a stay-at-home homemaker or not, raising the children and doing the housework should not be exclusive to her like some men believe (when he's home at least; he should still help around like the Prophet SAWS did)
Homemaker? Isn't that the person who builds your home? But just so you know women should cook for their husbands according to Islamic teachings (not saying this cuz I'm a misogynist). Of course there has to be compromise though, but if he works then he should obviously do less at home.

Homemaker? Isn't that the person who builds your home? But just so you know women should cook for their husbands according to Islamic teachings (not saying this cuz I'm a misogynist). Of course there has to be compromise though, but if he works then he should obviously do less at home.
hence why i said "help around", raising and taking of children and managing a home can be a lot of work, especially with lots of children, so he should help whenever he is able to
this is from a responsibility they both share as the spouses and parents in the home
1590014028149.png

psyche

To each their own
It's weird that you say that when one of the purest Muslim women I met was pretty adamant on being a feminist.

I don't know her exact standing within the feminism stratosphere but she was a pious Muslim that never engaged in sins openly, was very virtuous and wary of the opposite gender.

Which was a shame because I really liked her and hoped that we could be platonic friends but that doesn't seem to work in Islam.

It's weird that you say that when one of the purest Muslim women I met was pretty adamant on being a feminist.

I don't know her exact standing within the feminism stratosphere but she was a pious Muslim that never engaged in sins openly, was very virtuous and wary of the opposite gender.

Which was a shame because I really liked her and hoped that we could be platonic friends but that doesn't seem to work in Islam.
Your pfp is pretty demonic

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
The Prophet pbuh said that people will flee into the mountains to escape dajjal

How many women will refuse to join their husbands and live in the mountains:francis:

ts times like these one must use force and power :hmm:
Idk any muslim woman that would dare not to go to the mountains.

Trending