Are Feminists Dajjal's loyal servants?

Are feminists Dajjal's Loyal Servants?

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Here we can delve into the origins, motives and true purpose of feminism aka Naag nools. Feminists desire to de stabilise the world, destroy family unit and spread single mothers in the community. They celebrate divorce and condemn marriage, encourage Zina and individualism.

This clip goes into the Feminist movement and the men and ideas behind feminist movement. It is by Rational Believer channel, top quality channel

Brothers, how will you deal with the rise of feminists:cosbyhmm:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yes they are, women are often what makes men go to hell and contribute them to end up as low lives, they are evil and we should think through befriending them, a shaytaan and Dijaal doesn't even do as much denbi as females now days. :bell:

images.jpeg

One hadith sxb

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Dajjaal will come to this pond in Marriqanaat – a valley in Madeenah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother in law, his mother, his daughter, his sister and his aunt, and will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him.” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 5099)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yes they are, women are often what makes men go to hell and contribute them to end up as low lives, they are evil and we should think through befriending them, a shaytaan and Dijaal doesn't even do as much denbi as females now days. :bell:
Look at this hadith sxb

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

اطَّلَعْتُ فِي الْجَنَّةِ فَرَأَيْتُ أَكْثَرَ أَهْلِهَا الْفُقَرَاءَ وَاطَّلَعْتُ فِي النَّارِ فَرَأَيْتُ أَكْثَرَ أَهْلِهَا النِّسَاءَ
I looked into Paradise and saw a majority of its people were poor. I looked into Hellfire and saw a majority of its people were women.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2737, Grade: Sahih

In another narration, the Prophet (ṣ) said:

إِنَّ أَقَلَّ سَاكِنِي الْجَنَّةِ النِّسَاءُ
Verily, a minority of the residents of Paradise are women.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2738, Grade: Sahih
It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

:mjkkk:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
One hadith sxb

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Dajjaal will come to this pond in Marriqanaat – a valley in Madeenah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother in law, his mother, his daughter, his sister and his aunt, and will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him.” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 5099)
They will form a bulk of Dajjals followers. This shows why the world is messed up today. The satanists know to target women to turn society upside down :yacadiim:

Me when i see a thread about Dajjal
39un1e.png

Dont get me wrong i hate him and i curse him but his stuff is just so interesting.
Because of the way he is gonna draw soo many followers is what intrigues me

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Best way to deal with this is leave the west go Somalia.

It's only going to intensify what we are seeing currently are just the earlier stages
The Prophet pbuh said that people will flee into the mountains to escape dajjal

How many women will refuse to join their husbands and live in the mountains:francis:

ts times like these one must use force and power :hmm:

Look at this hadith sxb

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

In another narration, the Prophet (ṣ) said:

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

:mjkkk:

Mashallah nabi Muhammad Scw is never wrong :kendrickcry:

The Prophet pbuh said that people will flee into the mountains to escape dajjal

How many women will refuse to join their husbands and live in the mountains:francis:

ts times like these one must use force and power :hmm:

Most women are materialistic and love luxury so they will be dreading to live a simple nomadic lifestyle.

This dunya is not our home one must make sacrifice if he wants to attain jannah and we must sacrifice pleasure and comfort for iman.

Leaving kuffar lands is the first step wallahi soon they will turn to genocide against minorities.

Liberals and conservative kuffar are two sides of the same coin one wants to strip you of your identity the other wants to physically kill you.

They have been enemies of islam since the beginning and always will be.

Most women are materialistic and love luxury so they will be dreading to live a simple nomadic lifestyle.

This dunya is not our home one must make sacrifice if he wants to attain jannah and we must sacrifice pleasure and comfort for iman.

Leaving kuffar lands is the first step wallahi soon they will turn to genocide against minorities.

Liberals and conservative kuffar are two sides of the same coin one wants to strip you of your identity the other wants to physically kill you.

Have you started poetry?

I will use this Line against misguided brainwashed somalis insh wallahi so much truth in that line mashallah :salute:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Absolute facts wallahi. We have seen what has happened to brethren in Burma, China and soon this will happen in the west. What awaits us is concentration camps

look at this clip sxb :kanyehmm:

Trending