Are Feminists Dajjal's loyal servants?

Are feminists Dajjal's Loyal Servants?

• Total voters

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
:gaasdrink: I wasn't trying to start an argument, just saying. Those are all cultural not religious. But what do you propose they do for Uighur Muslims? :cosbyhmm::browtf:I don't really so how they can help. But I wasn't referring to governments, they don't really donate in general. I was talking about Arabs themselves. Not the state.
States have donates. you're just unaware

Exactly, do you even see those issues present or even tolerable in Islam, in its pure? All of that isn’t even tolerable in the western world either. We are too focused on western world this or money and other stuff outside of our abilities, when we have major issues in our own communities that have gone on for years. How many people follow Islam in its pure and by all of the rules now? Dajjal is coming, and you all are obsessed with muh feminism and oil money acuthubillah
again, I rest my case
How is one thread obsession exactly? :gaasdrink:
And oil money? I don't think anyone mentioned that either.
You also don't know that he is.

Do agree with my analysis walal

I know you religious and very bright, would like to know what you think? :cosbyhmm:
yes, women will be making up a lot of Dajjal's followers, but i don't think this will be specific to feminists
just saying though-
all feminism isn't bad, the first two waves were beneficial and granted women basic rights that they were denied
like @a y a n mentioned, islam itself has some feminist values
modern-day feminism (third wave) though is just over the top :manny:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I completely agree but women are vulnerable especially those who come from oppressive societies. Like Ancient Arabia where baby girls were buried alive or other Ancient societies where they were oppressed. Also, there's some Muslim culture's who like to oppress their women and act like it's apart of Islam when it isn't like force marriages, abusive marriages and some reer badiye who hate women going to school. Islam is a religion that gives women their rights and dignity, any Muslim women who's at a disadvantage should fight for her rights within the boundaries of Islam. There's a difference between women's rights and the evil feminism we have.
I agree sxb. We have to distinguish Islam and non Islamic cultural practices :hmm:

yes, women will be making up a lot of Dajjal's followers, but i don't think this will be specific to feminists
just saying though-
all feminism isn't bad, the first two waves were beneficial and granted women basic rights that they were denied
Not really. Islam just treats women fairly, not like feminism in that it changes how things are. Or is biased towards women in reality.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
How is one thread obsession exactly? :gaasdrink:
And oil money? I don't think anyone mentioned that either.
You also don't know that he is.
who is mentioning a singular individual, again??
Oil money is referencing again, the Muslim world, specifically arabs just racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars and becoming really materialistic. The Muslim world as a whole has even become super materialistic, too.
One thread??!? So many Muslims (again I continue to speak in general terms) continue to curse feminism this western world that, is that not apparent? While they ignore big issues in their community instead of going ahead and trying to fix them.

a y a n

VIP
Not really. Islam just treats women fairly, not like feminism in that it changes how things are. Or is biased towards women in reality.
That’s the whole point. Islam isn’t there in western societies so they needed first and second wave feminism :mindblown::ohdamn:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
just saying though-
Feminism is not needed.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
just saying though-
An interesting take. From what I understood from your take is remove the oppressive cultural practices that were imposed but have no backing from the deen. In that regard I agree

How do you view the feminist take on family and social life?

who is mentioning a singular individual, again??
Oil money is referencing again, the Muslim world, specifically arabs just racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars and becoming really materialistic. The Muslim world as a whole has even become super materialistic, too.
One thread??!? So many Muslims (again I continue to speak in general terms) continue to curse feminism this western world that, is that not apparent? While they ignore big issues in their community instead of going ahead and trying to fix them.
Well I misinterpreted 'you guys' as all the men here. But that is a general trend with the increasing materialism. And feminism is problematic, not equal rights though, that's fine. What major issues in 'the community' though? There are almost two billion Muslims, who could take care of them all?

a y a n

VIP
Well I misinterpreted 'you guys' as all the men here. But that is a general trend with the increasing materialism. And feminism is problematic, not equal rights though, that's fine. What major issues in 'the community' though? There are almost two billion Muslims, who could take care of them all?
So just because we’re large in numbers we should just ignore fundamental issues and let our deen slip out of our hands? Weird way of thinking
If their is a problem, we need to fix it. Don’t have much time left anyway
feminism is problematic nowadays but spending so much time worrying about others and forgetting ourselves and our brothers and sisters in the ummah isn’t good at all. We should be in a consistent state of bettering ourselves

Why were the emotes necessary though? All I said was that it's unnecessary, and it is. I wasn't arguing about that.
you do know if the western world didn’t have feminism (mainly in its more impactful first and second form) the place and status that it would be at right now? These host countries would deffo not be as nice :mjlol:

So just because we’re large in numbers we should just ignore fundamental issues and let our deen slip out of our hands? Weird way of thinking
If their is a problem, we need to fix it. Don’t have much time left anyway
feminism is problematic nowadays but spending so much time worrying about others and forgetting ourselves and our brothers and sisters in the ummah isn’t good at all.

you do know if the western world didn’t have feminism (mainly in its more impactful first and second form) the place and status that it would be at right now? These host countries would deffo not be as nice :mjlol:
Firstly I wasn't arguing about that, you were. Secondly the logic goes that since the numbers are so many, the sense of community is diminished and therefore the sympathy is lost. And also with so many, it becomes more difficult and less viable to take care of them all. I thought that was easy to understand from my message. You don't know that we "don't have much time left anyway". :westbrookwtf: This discussion was concerning feminism and it's alignment with the Dajjal, in no way is that too much focus. And within the Muslim community there is very little discussion too about this topic specifically. As you said yourself, people have more pressing issues to worry about. How is anyone 'forgetting ourselves and our brother and sisters'?? You don't make much sense to me honestly.

a y a n

VIP
[
Firstly I wasn't arguing about that, you were. Secondly the logic goes that since the numbers are so many, the sense of community is diminished and therefore the sympathy is lost. And also with so many, it becomes more difficult and less viable to take care of them all. I thought that was easy to understand from my message. You don't know that we "don't have much time left anyway". :westbrookwtf: This discussion was concerning feminism and it's alignment with the Dajjal, in no way is that too much focus. And within the Muslim community there is very little discussion too about this topic specifically. As you said yourself, people have more pressing issues to worry about. How is anyone 'forgetting ourselves and our brother and sisters'?? You don't make much sense to me honestly.
when did I mention arguing again? Are you still referring to that first post? Interesting.
There are again, so many separate communities and general groups of people. We can probably work on tribalism within our own community, not like the constant feuding on mah qabil isn’t condemned by Islam, and the fact that people make major political moves based on their qabiL and not the bettering of the general populace
We don’t have much time left, after the prophet died the only thing we can expect is just more signs of the last day to continue appearing. Can’t pretend like we have the rest of our lives left
I’m not necessarily talking about this specific thing either, again I’m speaking generally. It’s like every other week when you’ll hear some scholar screeching feminism this feminism that when his say for example community (Pakistani, maybe?) is extremely racist and has a few classist things sewn into their way of life
They have more pressing issues to worry about, for example, when was the last time you saw a Muslim country speaking out on ANY persecuted Muslim group?? Helping them out? doing anything? Dealing with the racist sht in their own community? Including the general constant bashing of “Bantus?” My first post, again, was only mentioning the other major issues throughout the ummah as a whole. Go ahead, though :pachah1: :mjlol:

[

when did I mention arguing again? Are you still referring to that first post? Interesting.
There are again, so many separate communities and general groups of people. We can probably work on tribalism within our own community, not like the constant feuding on mah qabil isn’t condemned by Islam, and the fact that people make major political moves based on their qabiL and not the bettering of the general populace
We don’t have much time left, after the prophet died the only thing we can expect is just more signs of the last day to continue appearing. Can’t pretend like we have the rest of our lives left
I’m not necessarily talking about this specific thing either, again I’m speaking generally. It’s like every other week when you’ll hear some scholar screeching feminism this feminism that when his say for example community (Pakistani, maybe?) is extremely racist and has a few classist things sewn into their way of life
They have more pressing issues to worry about, for example, when was the last time you saw a Muslim country speaking out on ANY persecuted Muslim group?? Helping them out? doing anything? Dealing with the racist sht in their own community? Including the general constant bashing of “Bantus?” My first post, again, was only mentioning the other major issues throughout the ummah as a whole. Go ahead, though :pachah1: :mjlol:
Why do you claim knowledge of the last hour? That is for Allah alone. You do not know whether or not it will occur within our lifetimes or not, although it appears unlikely thus far that it will. I am well aware of issues present in Muslim communities, there's no need to mention them. Feminism isn't a priority though, why would it be? It isn't nearly as prevalent in Muslim countries as it is here in the West. I just said though that there are more important issues to discuss. But what do you know about Pakistan? Classism is rampant globally and Pakistan is no exception, but why single it out as if you have the slightest idea of the country? And I actually have heard quite a few Muslim scholars speaking out about injustices. I don't pay attention to Muslim countries though. And why would racism in a country I know little about be of concern to me? Bantus exist and even they themselves identify as Bantu but as a Northerner that has very little to do with me. Racism is a minor issue in the Ummah. You focus far too much on it. "Go ahead, though :pachah1::mjlol:":cosbyhmm:With what? Telling the truth?

a y a n

VIP
Why do you claim knowledge of the last hour? That is for Allah alone. You do not know whether or not it will occur within our lifetimes or not, although it appears unlikely thus far that it will. I am well aware of issues present in Muslim communities, there's no need to mention them. Feminism isn't a priority though, why would it be? It isn't nearly as prevalent in Muslim countries as it is here in the West. I just said though that there are more important issues to discuss. But what do you know about Pakistan? Classism is rampant globally and Pakistan is no exception, but why single it out as if you have the slightest idea of the country? And I actually have heard quite a few Muslim scholars speaking out about injustices. I don't pay attention to Muslim countries though. And why would racism in a country I know little about be of concern to me? Bantus exist and even they themselves identify as Bantu but as a Northerner that has very little to do with me. Racism is a minor issue in the Ummah. You focus far too much on it. "Go ahead, though :pachah1::mjlol:":cosbyhmm:With what? Telling the truth?
:ohdamn:
I never claimed knowledge within the last hour, that was something you thought I “implied”when I never did. All I said was that the signs are coming faster and we don’t have much time left, even the prophet SAW continued to say this. We don’t, we don’t at all
I would’ve thought it was obvious, but Pakistan has a bit of a caste system, similar to india, that even exists within their Muslim community. Simple research
Then what is a major issue? The external oppression that deffo needs more attention? The fact that a huge portion of the Muslim world is extremely poor? Yes, they are issues, and we need to work on them all. That’s apart of consistent betterment. Racism is deffo a big issue, do you not see the way a lot of the Muslim world treats people that aren’t from their race/ethnicity? Sudan is a decent example, they used to oppress tf out of the Nilotes in the southern part of their own nation.
telling what truth? ..

:ohdamn:
I never claimed knowledge within the last hour, that was something you thought I “implied”when I never did. All I said was that the signs are coming faster and we don’t have much time left, even the prophet SAW continued to say this. We don’t, we don’t at all
I would’ve thought it was obvious, but Pakistan has a bit of a caste system, similar to india, that even exists within their Muslim community. Simple research
Then what is a major issue? The external oppression that deffo needs more attention? The fact that a huge portion of the Muslim world is extremely poor? Yes, they are issues, and we need to work on them all. That’s apart of consistent betterment. Racism is deffo a big issue, do you not see the way a lot of the Muslim world treats people that aren’t from their race/ethnicity? Sudan is a decent example, they used to oppress tf out of the Nilotes in the southern part of their own nation.
telling what truth? ..
Telling the truth. You said "can't pretend like we have the rest of our lives left" which is more than just an implication actually, but a claim of knowledge. Racism isn't a large problem at all, although that is subjective and up for debate. Poverty is much much more prevalent and important than racism. Most Muslim countries are essentially ethnically homogenous, so I don't see how racism could even really be much of an issue when there are very few potential victims. Sudan is only one example. And classism is quite different from a caste system. Basic vocabulary. You say we need to work on them all, and I do not doubt that but there should be prioritization of what to address first.

Telling the truth. You said "can't pretend like we have the rest of our lives left" which is more than just an implication actually, but a claim of knowledge. Racism isn't a large problem at all, although that is subjective and up for debate. Poverty is much much more prevalent and important than racism. Most Muslim countries are essentially ethnically homogenous, so I don't see how racism could even really be much of an issue when there are very few potential victims. Sudan is only one example. And classism is quite different from a caste system. Basic vocabulary. You say we need to work on them all, and I do not doubt that but there should be prioritization of what to address first.
Can you explain to me what's so funny about what I said @a y a n? Also your profile says you're from Canada and yet you say you're American. What's up with that too?

Trending