Arab slaves think they're Arab!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waryaada this Arab booty fingering is getting out of crontol we need to karbash these neefs into oblivion kulaha Somalis are Arab. Aduunyogadoon baa lagaare ilaahay ha nacafiyo Yaab:jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

SMH!

Where's @fardowsa when you need her :mjcry:

Come back abayo :mjcry:

I miss some of the actual good members. This place has been running around with weird trolls and members for a couple of weeks now :mjcry:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Of course. I agree muslims should learn arabic in order to read and understand the Quran on their own.
Thanks to majority of Somalis being in the west,they are too lazy to learn Arabic which turns out be a genetic blessing that saves them from years long servitude in the Arab Islamic armies ISIS or AlQaida.:farmajoyaab:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Xoolo foqol xoolo your abtiris is a myth if you believe your the descendant of Aqil bin ani talon or whoever. Only recent subclan stuff is real but hiil and all that bulshit is as fake as qori is maris
My mom believes in qori ismaris

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
My dad and grandma used to tell us about him to make us go to sleep when we were young
I don't think she really believes the story of the guy who turned into a durwa or whatever but she talks about men that can become snakes. I always can't stop laughing but she's baffled, at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending