Arab league summit today summarised in a few pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most fucked up political league ever.
Most of the countries are either in war, civil war, experiencing famines, are religious fundamentalists or are straight up failed states :chrisfreshhah: It's like all the fucked up countries in the world decided to team up.
Who is even benefitting from this LOL? What do they do?

This is the most fucked up political league ever.
Most of the countries are either in war, civil war, experiencing famines, are religious fundamentalists or are straight up failed states :chrisfreshhah: It's like all the fucked up countries in the world decided to team up.
Who is even benefitting from this LOL? What do they do?
Not the most fucked up countries only somalia,lybia, Iraq and Syria are fucked up the others are doing ok

We send the AL 350 million shillings a week. Let's fund our National Khat Service instead. Vote Leave.
I was gonna make fun of how many that is im dollars but to my surprise the Somali shilling is increasing in value now one dollar equals 580 shillings

Apollo

VIP
I was gonna make fun of how many that is not dollars but to my surprise the Somali shilling is increasing in value now one dollar equals 580 shilling

The printing presses that were stolen in the 90s have been seized and less shillings have been printed in the last couple of years.

Too bad you can't speculate on the SOS via online trading platforms. Only way to do it if you are in Somalia.

The printing presses that were stolen in the 90s have been seized and less shillings have been printed in the last couple of years.

Too bad you can't speculate on the SOS via online trading platforms. Only way to do it if you are in Somalia.
That's a great thing if we print only few every year sos will have more value than Kenyan shilling it's value is decreasing while ours is increasing

Apollo

VIP
That's a great thing if we print only few every year sos will have more value than Kenyan shilling it's value is decreasing while ours is increasing

Deflation is not good for an economy. The best thing is to have moderate inflation of 2% each year.

The whole shilling is managed unprofessionally. First hyperinflation and now deflation. Both are bad.

Deflation is not good for an economy. The best thing is to have moderate inflation of 2% each year.

The whole shilling is managed unprofessionally. First hyperinflation and now deflation. Both are bad.
I think defaltion is sometime good correct me if I'm wrong since I don't anything about economics but doesn't that mean we have more purchasing power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts