I lost my respect to Richard Dawkins today

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Apparently Oprah made a whole bit of removing an afghan woman's burqa in 2001

She did a good job scrubbing the Internet of any video clips of this cause I still can't find one, only one article.
During the whole iranian hijab tirade, white and persian feminists made a campaign asking hijabis to remove their hijab for a day for “solidarity” lol:mjlol:not all feminists are this stupid but like 99% of them are this way.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
I’ve noticed that no matter how much ex muslims disassociate themselves from Islam they’ll always be viewed as muslims. You will always be viewed as a muslim offspring no matter what. Same with richard dawkins he will be a “cultural” christian

Not really. But Interesting take.

Islam is not an ethnoreligion like Judaism for example. Compare to what Dawkins aspire to be with the whole “cultural Christian” thing only Jews can be an atheist and still claim their Jewishness.

But I’ll admit one thing:
I have a family that are Muslim and I still feel a sense of cultural connection to Islam because of it.

But I can’t treat it like an ethnoreligion because Islam really isn’t. It’s a universal religion like Christianity.

And this is what Dawkins fails to see.

During the whole iranian hijab tirade, white and persian feminists made a campaign asking hijabis to remove their hijab for a day for “solidarity” lol:mjlol:not all feminists are this stupid but like 99% of them are this way.
Iranian monarchists might be the worst diaspora in history lol

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Not really. But Interesting take.

Islam is not an ethnoreligion like Judaism for example. Compare to what Dawkins aspire to be with the whole “cultural Christian” thing only Jews can be an atheist and still claim Jewishness.

But I’ll admit one thing:
I have a family that are Muslim and I still feel a sense of cultural connection to Islam because of it.

But I can’t treat it like an ethnoreligion because Islam really isn’t. It’s a universal religion like Christianity.

And this is what Dawkins fails to see.
Ive seen them do the most to fit in denouncing and insulting islam but they still dont get accepted by their gaalos. They are othered and are still treated like some terrorists. Its pretty sad really. Ya islam is deffo not an ethnoreligion but gaalos treat it like it is. Seeking acceptance from white atheists gaals is like chasing a mirage. Dont try to emulate them they will never accept you.

K-M-O

Ive seen them do the most to fit in denouncing and insulting islam but they still dont get accepted by their gaalos. They are othered and are still treated like some terrorists. It’s pretty sad really. Ya islam is deffo not an ethnoreligion but gaalos treat it like it is. Seeking acceptance from white atheists gaals is like chasing a mirage. Dont try to emulate them they will never accept you.

I believe It’s something to do with the fact that most Muslims are all POC and not whites or Europeans. This is the issue. Is not Islam but it’s followers that are all non white.

Funny enough Christianity came from the Middle East. But most of its followers are all white. Its popularity is in Europe and contributed greatly to European history. That’s why atheist right winger often praises Christianity for its contribution to Europe.

I like @Gacmeey post about this.

Dawkins is definitely referring to something racial.

Dawkins went from Darwin theory to Great replacement theory.

Kkk

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I believe It’s something to do with the fact that most Muslims are all POC and not whites or Europeans. This is the issue. Is not Islam but it’s followers that are all non white.

Funny enough Christianity came from the Middle East. But most of its followers are all white. Its popularity is in Europe and contributed greatly to European history. That’s why atheist right winger often praises Christianity for its contribution to Europe.

I like @Gacmeey post about this.

Dawkins is definitely referring to something racial.

Dawkins went from Darwin theory to Great replacement theory.

Kkk
Yea deffo. I didnt know that most of Christianity followers were white, I though it was mostly africa and south america. Unrelated but why are christians antisemitic when they worship a jewish man from palestine? Its such a mystery and mind boggling to me 🤔

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You guys know that I’m not a Muslim.

I have my fair share of debates with the people in here about Islam (though I have a family that are Muslim and love them with all my hearts).
I’m not here to debate about islam or anything for that matter today.

I’d rather talk about the evolution theorist aka atheist; Richard Dawkins.
Richard have a fair share of debates about Islam and Christianity (and other religions).

But Abrahamic religions have always been his prime targets specifically “Islam” as well.
He basically talked about how in England: Christianity is becoming less traditional.
People are no longer believing, they’re losing their Christian roots.

He criticised England are allowing foreign religions into their country.
He criticised England for allowing Muslims for celebrating their holidays.
He deemed Eid as a known traditional and foreign to the English culture.
He favours Christianity over islam because it remain nostalgic to him, since he has a family that are Christian.

The hypocrisy

This is shocking considering Dawkins have always criticised Christianity and their beliefs for so long. Why is that now that he have problems with it declining?
His work is against people in believing in Christianity and other religions. Never forget his true inspiration is Christopher Hitchens (a known famous atheist in the 20th century and 21st) shouldn’t he at least be proud of that?

His work is finally being accomplished and accepted in the country and in other world?

And people are now abounding religions because of his work (especially Christians).

The funny thing is: He deemed himself to be “Culturally Christian” but in faith not so much.

For an atheist: his hate for Islam is understandable because he’s an atheist and a proud Westerner but calling himself a cultural Christian is funny and weird.
The old man lost it.

Naah its not OK for u not to be a Muslim.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I remember this 😭😭😭😭

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Iranian monarchists might be the worst diaspora in history lol
I said this too :mjpls: hypocritical bunch
In general diaspora Persians who are pro shah are very self hating and are pro Isr*ael despite the fact that their shah was antisemitic can’t get any more ironic then that .There was this one Persian guy who was having an interview and said the US should have invaded Iran instead of Iraq because Iranians would have appreciated it and wanted his own country bombed 💀💀

K-M-O

Naah it’s not OK for u not to be a Muslim.

No it is okay to not believe. Stop making Islam appear extreme.

You could be in your qabri tomorrow. May Allah SWT guide you back.
:jcoleno:

I’m a free thinker sis. I don’t fear death to be honest. In fact I’m quite looking forward in what’s out there in the hereafter.

At least I can get the answer to everything I need once I’m dead. As we all will.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No it is okay to not believe. Stop making Islam appear extreme.

I’m a free thinker sis. I don’t fear death to be honest. In fact I’m quite looking forward in what’s out there in the hereafter.

At least I can get the answer to everything I need once I’m dead. As we all will.
Well you’re gonna get an answer, just not the one you want.

You guys know that I’m not a Muslim.

I have my fair share of debates with the people in here about Islam (though I have a family that are Muslim and love them with all my hearts).
I’m not here to debate about islam or anything for that matter today.

I’d rather talk about the evolution theorist aka atheist; Richard Dawkins.
Richard have a fair share of debates about Islam and Christianity (and other religions).

But Abrahamic religions have always been his prime targets specifically “Islam” as well.
He basically talked about how in England: Christianity is becoming less traditional.
People are no longer believing, they’re losing their Christian roots.

He criticised England are allowing foreign religions into their country.
He criticised England for allowing Muslims for celebrating their holidays.
He deemed Eid as a known traditional and foreign to the English culture.
He favours Christianity over islam because it remain nostalgic to him, since he has a family that are Christian.

The hypocrisy

This is shocking considering Dawkins have always criticised Christianity and their beliefs for so long. Why is that now that he have problems with it declining?
His work is against people in believing in Christianity and other religions. Never forget his true inspiration is Christopher Hitchens (a known famous atheist in the 20th century and 21st) shouldn’t he at least be proud of that?

His work is finally being accomplished and accepted in the country and in other world?

And people are now abounding religions because of his work (especially Christians).

The funny thing is: He deemed himself to be “Culturally Christian” but in faith not so much.

For an atheist: his hate for Islam is understandable because he’s an atheist and a proud Westerner but calling himself a cultural Christian is funny and weird.
The old man lost it.
Hate for Islam isnt understandable
With englands colonial heritage all around there and the commonwealth. Simple, he’s a scared bigot.

Trending

Latest posts