Arab league summit today summarised in a few pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
C8GGrN7UwAAYDum.jpg

C8GGrOeVYAAkP66.jpg

C8GGrO0VsAAKGAF.jpg

Most of them did know how to speak Arabic to some extent but I don't think farmajo knows Arabic all the time he was like this :umwhat:The only word he understood was albaab :chrisfreshhah:
LOL im dead i hope someone was translating to him cuz no matter how good arabic somali ppl who haven't lived in arabic countries say they can waa bullshit they can only read quran arabic at most and tha'ts not even what these hairy ppl speak anyways

LOL im dead i hope someone was translating to him cuz no matter how good arabic somali ppl who haven't lived in arabic countries say they can waa bullshit they can only read quran arabic at most and tha'ts not even what these hairy ppl speak anyways

Not really a lot of Somalis in Somalia can speak Arabic

Mostly people who went to Islamic school. I personally know a lot of Somalis who speak Arabic.

Farmaajo lived in America most of his live and that explains why can't speak arabic

In any event people speak the traditional Arabic so it's not hard to understand it even for people that don't speak dialects but I hope farmajo learns Arabic we can't have him every year being like this
tmp_14678-images(13)922452150.jpg

Not really a lot of Somalis in Somalia can speak Arabic

Mostly people who went to Islamic school. I personally know a lot of Somalis who speak Arabic.

Farmaajo lived in America most of his live and that explains why can't speak arabic

Trust me when i say 80% of these ppl dont speak arabic point black. They only learn reading arabic and think that's enough i use to be fluent in arabic when i lived in Egypt and i never understood thesee somalis when they spoke because no one speaks with that kind of arabic

I take it no word on Somalia and the famine. Why are we a part of this useless organisation? Turks and Westerners have done more for Somalis than these dress-wearing Bedouins.:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.