Anti Ethiopian demonstrations in Ogaden

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harla_people
The Harla did all they could to hold their land from the invading Somalis but eventually got consumed, their living testimony is harar.

So your argument is the land belongs to habesha and not the indigenous Somalis because of an extinct people that the wiki link you provided as proof says "are believed to be ancestors of the Harariand Somali people."

Okay genius, have a goodnight.

So your argument is the land belongs to habesha and not the indigenous Somalis because of an extinct people that the wiki link you provided as proof says "are believed to be ancestors of the Harariand Somali people."

Okay genius, have a goodnight.
They are not ancestors of the Somalis or oromos. They are their own ethnic group that inhabited the area. My point is that isn't it hypercritical to complain about Ethiopia governing the Somali region when the people there have destroyed numerous ethnic groups in their ever expanding conquest? Where does it end? The war between Ethiopia and Somalia wasn't just about the Somali region, Somalia wanted to take the bale and arsi areas which consisted of millions of non Somalis. Just don't play the victim card when you're the assailent, is all I'm saying.

They are not ancestors of the Somalis or oromos. They are their own ethnic group that inhabited the area. My point is that isn't it hypercritical to complain about Ethiopia governing the Somali region when the people there have destroyed numerous ethnic groups in their ever expanding conquest? Where does it end? The war between Ethiopia and Somalia wasn't just about the Somali region, Somalia wanted to take the bale and arsi areas which consisted of millions of non Somalis. Just don't play the victim card when you're the assailent, is all I'm saying.
we will use the victim card, be hypocrites, use the we iz pure cushite card, the oppressed minority card. why waste those cards.:dabcasar:

until we have better cards to play :siilaanyosmile:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Tigrayans will never hold Ethiopia indefinitely.

They can't work with Oromos since they're Amhara "subordinates" and Amhara themselves are their biggest rivals.

Their only option is to make a deal with Somalis and split Ethiopia in two.

We'll take everything east of the rift valley and they take the rest while we split the Amharas in two.

10756512-Ethiopia-Shaded-relief-map-Surrounding-territory-greyed-out-Colored-according-to-elevation-Includes--Stock-Photo.jpg

thats what will happen. tplf will take eritrea sooner or later thus restoring their axum again. amhara/oromo regions will be divided and landlocked. adal will follow the hadith and not march on tigray

Last edited:
worry about the amhara getting sterilized. menelik is a bad word in ethiopia today because of tplf:liberaltears:
Menelik still has a monument in the middle of Addis. The Falashas weren't sterilized you fuckin square, they injected contraceptives that lasted 3-6 months. Maybe they should send some to Somalia? Maybe your mother could have been so lucky, oh well that's the past.

Stop fronting you aren't harari.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
@Menelik III why is an Ethiopian (Amharic or Tigray) doing arguing with somalis on a somali site ? You're in the wrong neck of the woods :farole:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
It’s not Ogaden you dumb bimbo
It’s called Somali galbeed or the Somali region of Ethiopia.
Talk about hypocrisy
:shookgabre:

I am not scared from your country, simply one Somali is equals 20 Ethiopians. Even in war 1977, our army was 70 thousands that defeated 1/2 million of your army. But I like to spread your evil crimes against my people that kept hidden away from media. Small notice even in 2007 invasion you failed in occupying us and had to bring Amisom to help you.
Lol in 2007. It was mostly Hawiye, small part of ogs and marehans. Imagine If the whole somalia was united

The false name "ogaden" needs to stop being used because it promotes the idea of qabiil since it's a clan name. Somali galbeed is the correct term for the region. We need to eliminate qabiil from the Somali psyche for good.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
That's so rich coming from guy who supports fairyland country for his tribe.

I was not the 1 saying “Zaylac belongs to Somalia not a tribe”
Are you denying what you said.
Now your using a clan name to name an entire region just because they happy to be darood.

Me I’m a Somalilander I stay true to my colours.

But you act like a nationalist, deep inside though I know you only like your tribe and hate everyone else especially mine. Stop acting fake, we know your true colours.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Now your using a clan name to name an entire region just because they happy to be darood.

But you act like a nationalist, deep inside though I know you only like your tribe and hate everyone else especially mine. Stop acting fake, we know your true colours.
Shes been exposed multiple times sxb. She even went far to the point that there was daroods in zaylac :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lot of people called me here tribalist and I don't care because they are worst tribalists who call for genocide and sterilization of Somalis.
SECOND I don't hate ISaaq or sl simply you are pathetic people that live in fairytales and lies, the situation of sl is not that good even. No schools/healthcare/ jobs/ tarhiib/human trafficking/illegal immigrants with their aids/ crimes/drugs.
I hate the strong country like Kenya that is head of us.

that doesn't even make sense since Amharas don't even live East of the Rift Valley lol. Plus oromos live east of the Rift Valley and I don't think they would give you their land. Ethiopia will remain for time immortal whether we have the current regime or another, it's our destiny to rule the Horn.
Are u tigray?

Menelik still has a monument in the middle of Addis. The Falashas weren't sterilized you fuckin square, they injected contraceptives that lasted 3-6 months. Maybe they should send some to Somalia? Maybe your mother could have been so lucky, oh well that's the past.

Stop fronting you aren't harari.

Bingo, u r not Ethiopian, ur AA/Bantu from TheColi , u already got exposed by @ሕጊ።። u don't speak Amharic. :uCkf6mf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts