Anti Ethiopian demonstrations in Ogaden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
but if he's our countrymen then he is not a fraud:ayaanswag:

He's clearly Ethiopian but his specific ethnicity is unknown. Not that it matters since he's clearly pro TPLF.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's Oromo and part of some Ethiopian version of Israel's JIDF selling out his people for a salary.

He's clearly Ethiopian but his specific ethnicity is unknown. Not that it matters since he's clearly pro TPLF.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's Oromo and part of some Ethiopian version of Israel's JIDF selling out his people for a salary.
Haha, I'm not even pro tplf, I actually hate them. I just think it's the best option that we have, I rather have this status quo for now then have another civil war. I seem pro government because I face so much anti Ethiopianess.

Plus why would the government send someone as hostile as me :icon lol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

reece.JPG

That's what EIDF would want us to think.

Haha, I'm not even pro tplf, I actually hate them. I just think it's the best option that we have, I rather have this status quo for now then have another civil war. I seem pro government because I face so much anti Ethiopianess.

This. so much this. We really don't have other options.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Menelik still has a monument in the middle of Addis. The Falashas weren't sterilized you fuckin square, they injected contraceptives that lasted 3-6 months. Maybe they should send some to Somalia? Maybe your mother could have been so lucky, oh well that's the past.

Stop fronting you aren't harari.

I know you trolling but atleast be up to date on what's going on in ethio. I wasn't talking about falasha :childplease:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

We know that you're some African American or Kenyan looser. :ulyin:

You can't even speak Amharic. :nahgirl:

Stop being treated like a second class citizen in ur own land by a few minority group that's kicking u of ur land, stealing from u, killing jailing and torturing u, go take back ur country

Well, you have all the answers don't you,. Tell me how are we going to do that without going to war?

Well, you have all the answers don't you,. Tell me how are we going to do that without going to war?
So what? Take back ur country from these TPLF rats, why are u allowing them to do this to U? U do know that after they're done stealing as much as they can they're gonna call for a referendum and leave with all the wealth and leave y'all with the debt and destruction and have y'all fight for powers with the Oromos, they're thinking 10steps ahead of yall

So what? Take back ur country from these TPLF rats, why are u allowing them to do this to U? U do know that after they're done stealing as much as they can they're gonna call for a referendum and leave with all the wealth and leave y'all with the debt and destruction and have y'all fight for powers with the Oromos, they're thinking 10steps ahead of yall

"So what?" I guess it's not your peoples lives in the line, so it's easy for you to say.

Call for a referendum? For what? to be independent?, so they are going to be between Eritrea (who can't stand them) and the rest of Ethiopia. Landlocked and surround by their enemies is their big idea?

You guys talk about what you would have done differently in Somalia before the civil war... the idea of united Somalia came out of what you saw happen and wanted to change. Why is it then so hard to understand that Ethiopians want to do the same? Believe it or not what happened in Somalia informs and is in someways dictates how people have chosen to respond to this government. No one wants to depose this government because it's Tigray or the opposition to win because their Oromo. They want this government gone because it's undemocratic and the opposition to win because the won the people heart it's that simple. At the moment no opposition has been able to do that which is why we'll wait. We simply don't want identity politics anymore

this is rich coming from someone who has over 5 countries ravaging his country. Why don't you take back your country from Shabab? You guys control less then 10% of your own country while foreigners control the rest lol.

Plus Ethiopia's politics isn't so cut and dry. It has more or less has to do with party affiliation and less to do with ethnicity. The top security positions might be controlled by tigrayan but most other fields are held by other Ethiopians. Most of the developmental work is also happening in the Oromo region.

"So what?" I guess it's not your peoples lives in the line, so it's easy for you to say.

Call for a referendum? For what? to be independent?, so they are going to be between Eritrea (who can't stand them) and the rest of Ethiopia. Landlocked and surround by their enemies is their big idea?

You guys talk about what you would have done differently in Somalia before the civil war... the idea of united Somalia came out of what you saw happen and wanted to change. Why is it then so hard to understand that Ethiopians want to do the same? Believe it or not what happened in Somalia informs and is in someways dictates how people have chosen to respond to this government. No one wants to depose this government because it's Tigray or the opposition to win because their Oromo. They want this government gone because it's undemocratic and the opposition to win because the won the people heart it's that simple. At the moment no opposition has been able to do that which is why we'll wait. We simply don't want identity politics anymore
You don't want identity politics but 99% of the rigged votes always keeps putting the TPLF in charge. Didn't the TPLF gave away eritrea independence, why wouldn't they do that for themselves, they're already trying to gain the Oromos by giving them Addis Ababa and are probably gonna use them against y'all if u guys get outta line

I understand u don't wanna see a war but the reality is there's no other option, u need to stop living of a hope that one day maybe the TPLF will give u a few crumbs after they reach their goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending