Somali salafis

At least Arab salafis live in their own Muslim countries. Somali salafis praise sharia while living in a gaalo country. If they love sharia so much why don’t they move to a sharia country?

I condemn Israel for that attack, do you condemn Hamas for doing the same thing on October 7th?
Europe is sick of Muslims and I don’t blame them. Too many Muslims are a net-negative on society, exploiting generous welfare systems and committing crime.
Salafism has done a number on Somalis. Why is a young girl in Minnesota wearing a jilbaab. No other Muslim group in the West does this. If they want to live the salafi lifestyle they should migrate to a Muslim country.
Megan's Interesting (2021 Reboot) | Know Your Meme

I agree with every point he made Muslims go to Europe don’t work pop out babies and take welfare look at Somalis in Sweden they do the same thing although they have the best education they don’t take advantage of it they sit home and collect money
You need to focus on the bigger picture and think about his post history more holistically, instead of just zeroing in on that point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
That 1980 picture is a misrepresentation of what the average women wore in Muqdisho.

While considerably less modest then what somali women today wear, its still modest. Somali women were not walking like that woman on the right and I doubt she would want millions of people to see her picture, she is likely a miskeen habaryar now.

Todays dresscode for somali women was a simple response to the civil war where somalis fall backed to Allah SWT due to the carnage they witnessed. It will likely regress to what women wore in that video but not further.

Anyone who post pictures of what women wore back in the Siad Barre days versus now has a clear agenda. Lets ask ourselves why these guys never do the comparison with men. They never do it.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I agree with every point he made Muslims go to Europe don’t work pop out babies and take welfare look at Somalis in Sweden they do the same thing although they have the best education they don’t take advantage of it they sit home and collect money
Vast majority of muslims work, lets not believe the narrative gaalos push.

At least Arab salafis live in their own Muslim countries. Somali salafis praise sharia while living in a gaalo country. If they love sharia so much why don’t they move to a sharia country?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and this obviously bothered you a lot. The truth is that a little openness was only widespread in the capital, and it is natural that this dress is contrary to Islamic law.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Becoming Salafi for these types of personalities is more of an edgy counterculture with younger Western Muslims who desire to get closer to Allah (SWT), a lot of them either grow out of it or continue to adhere to Salafiyyah without being obnoxious to the majority of Sunnis who aren't Salafi.

Because we're surrounded by sins everywhere in the West, some teen/young adult Muslims rush to the opposite extreme to save themselves and, as a result, are very suffocating to be around.
You paki friend reminds me of the criminal Somali guys turning into extreme salafi. Just be happy that they at least turned their life around

crazy generalisation alot of us don't take welfare at all

World

VIP

They're so low IQ. Islam revolves around what women wear for them.

For them corruption, murder, anarchy, poverty, famine, lack of justice is all worth it just because hijab is more common.

There was a global religious revival across muslim countries after 1980s, it would have happened in somalia anyway without the collapse of state.

reer

VIP
They're so low IQ. Islam revolves around what women wear for them.

For them corruption, murder, anarchy, poverty, famine, lack of justice is all worth it just because hijab is more common.

There was a global religious revival across muslim countries after 1980s, it would have happened in somalia anyway without the collapse of state.
some people prefer their ancestral land being occupied by ethiopia/kenya/african union and their leaders making pilgrimage to addis and nairobi while they live in uk social housing and their brothers/cousins having knife fights with jamaican youths.

Trending