Another great move by the Somali dowlad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My discussion with @Yonis summarised

PL plays dirty clan politics why should Xamar be demonised for the same thing

Yonis: Focus on your gobol develop Gedo. Federalism is here to stay. Centralism is gone

:mjlol::russ:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Finally the bo ons are showing their true colours, enjoy your poverty and rafaad.

I'm not a ignoble ilkodheer warya.:nahgirl: I am a Sade Ugaas. So the term ''booons'' your using is actually invalid. My 3 regions in the South are doing good. The only rafaad is you not being able to beat another Somali mammul's army. What a L.

Finally the bo ons are showing their true colours, enjoy your poverty and rafaad.

Why because he told u Isaaq iska dhici kkk is adkeya fuuleyahow

Anyway

Can we get back to the topic plz

Halfseccesionist we want to talk about fish, enough already with the calaacal

Im gonna hire some of these bravehearts
DqUoUaRVAAAggCK.jpeg

wtf is that shit a Shark :icon cry:

The only state I rate apart from Hirshabelle which I am from is PL which sent aid when Beledweyne was flooded while farmaajo was enjoying in villa Somalia and before u start saying farmajo went to beledwein, yes he did part he didn’t give aid.

Sheikh

VIP
I don’t care for Somalia since it’s failed because of aboriginals like you but don’t speak for other clans, you only inhabit Gedo which will soon join Kenya anyways.

Wrong buddy. We inhabit Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, Liibaan Zone, GG, and NFD. So in conclusion we inhabit 6 regions. Go worry about Tukaraq.

The only state I rate apart from Hirshabelle which I am from is PL which sent aid when Beledweyne was flooded while farmaajo was enjoying in villa Somalia and before u start saying farmajo went to beledwein, yes he did part he didn’t give aid.
Of course the people of beledweyne and Puntland have long shared history of brotherhood.

when Beledweyne was flooded while farmaajo was enjoying in villa Somalia and before u start saying farmajo went to beledwein, yes he did part he didn’t give aid.

He only allocated $1 million to the victims in Beledweyne?

I guess you also missed the plane loads of aid by SFG, or the fact that it mobilised a special taskforce dedicated to the floods.

Your asskissing got you to blatantly lie about your own government.

Hirshabelle which I am from

Probable lying about this aswell kkk

Sheikh

VIP
No we won't leave, you WILL. How about that. This is our nation and our ancestors land, you pack up your bags and exit the nation si dhaksaha badan

Naw man we here to stay we are the ones that built the country from scratch. And my ancestors fought for it as well. We exterminated Oromo pagans in my river the Juba river in my mammul JL. Go read some books about our history from Sultanate of Harar to Darawiish to Jubaland expeditions to Kacaan Era etc. Just a timeline to remind you our of our greatness. Ain't nobody leaving you can take that to the bank.

He only allocated $1 million to the victims in Beledweyne?

I guess you also missed the plane loads of aid by SFG, or the fact that it mobilised a special taskforce dedicated to the floods.

Your asskissing got you to blatantly lie about your own government.

Probable lying about this aswell kkk

I am Xawaadle sxb

Sheikh

VIP
These kid don’t get it doc.... SYL, the flag, etc all made by superior MJs. Without us they’ll just go back to roaming the peninsula butt naked. We should allow them sxb.

Fam the Somali language, Somalia as a whole etc, was made by the noble MX.

But man the Somali lanagauge tho without us MX Ugaases creating the Somali language. You would've been speaking in Italian in Bender Qassim or Gallacaio kkk.

Fam the Somali language, Somalia as a whole etc, was made by the noble MX.

But man the Somali lanagauge tho without us MX Ugaases creating the Somali language. You would've been speaking in Italian in Bender Qassim kkk.

MXs were seen as bushmen before siad took the power by force nowonder u guys praise a Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts