Another great move by the Somali dowlad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
MXs were seen as bushmen before siad took the power by force nowonder u guys praise a Killer

Fam first of all you as a Xawaadle has no foot in this match. This is between MX and MJ. And FYI the same MX your aflagaading is the one that saved you in 1993 in Beledweyne from the moryaans called HG.

Without us you would'nt even be here today. Say thanks where credit is due.
MX before Jaalle Siad Barre were seen as warriors from the Sultanate of Harar to Darawiish to Jubaland expeditions. I have refuted your propaganda.

Fam first of all you as a Xawaadle has no foot in this match. This is between MX and MJ. And FYI the same MX your aflagaading is the one that saved you in 1993 in Beledweyne from the moryaans called HG.

Without you had been here today.Say thanks where credit is due.
MX before Jaalle Siad Barre were seen as warriors from the Sultanate of Harar to Darawiish to Jubaland expeditions. Now your just spreading propaganda.

Alright start lying as always saying u guys saved us is a joke, I do agree u guys helped us with weapons but we paid for it nothing else.

Sheikh

VIP
Alright start lying as always saying u guys saved us is a joke, I do agree u guys helped us with weapons but we paid for it nothing else.

I'm not lying fam. We did save or help use any word you want. But this started when we saw you guys migrating to GG in bunches. Then we brought you back to Hiiraan and helped you fight off the HG that were in your turf. The older Xawaadles know this. I'm assuming your young?

Sheikh

VIP
Sorry, since you are in a inferior position to us at the moment, you have no choice but to kiss the ring.

main-qimg-b512cf6355d74f5428799475c0f5f266

Never in this dunya that will not happen. You can tell that to Dhulbahante. We are rivals but you guys need to follow MX rule. After all we are the only Superior ones. And the face of Darood. :samwelcome:

I'm not lying fam. We did save or help use any word you want. But this started when we saw you guys migrating to GG in bunches. Then we brought you back to Hiiraan and helped you fight off the HG that were in your turf. The older Xawaadles know this. I'm assuming your young?

Alright say whatever u want sxb but we still are majority in Abduwaaq district

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
MXs were seen as bushmen before siad took the power by force nowonder u guys praise a Killer

they were seen in that way by the MJ:

Here Abdullahi Yusuf calls Marehan a small tribe which is highly inaccurate since they are undoubtedly one of the biggest:

Abgaal tryinf to insert himself. This is thread is for people who do not loot streetlights. Naked donkey Abgaal baboons can F off

Sheikh

VIP
MX always had deep cuqdad since siad barre took power ofc they are still jealous. View attachment 57653

maybe because of this?View attachment 57654

or this?View attachment 57655

Naw fam ima be real wit you. It's you that has cuqdad against us. Cuqdad when Jaalle Siad Barre was in power. Cuqdad when Barre Hiiraale was ruling our mammul. And up to now Farmaajo is in power today. Who saved you in Galkacyo from extinction? I'll wait. :manny:

MJ have never let go of the fact that they were robbed of the chance to rule the country and they blame the Marehan who they see us as inferior. This is my neutral observation.
As an abgaal we have been more historical allies then them, maybe they are mad because they were ruled by kenadid yusuf.

Naw fam ima be real wit you. It's you that has cuqdad against us. Cuqdad when Jaalle Siad Barre was in power. Cuqdad when Barre Hiiraale was ruling our mammul. And up to now Farmaajo is in power today. Who saved you in Galkacyo from extinction? I'll wait. :manny:
Why didnt you save yourself in galinsoor and dhusomareeb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts