Another day, another mutiny in brokeland

Status
Not open for further replies.
aAoxUdv.png

And? In the end you lost Ceerigaabo and barely inhabit the district either.

Clan map of Sanaag today. Stop claiming Isaaq territories you langaab, the border is Yubbe now.

1w7XC1ULT7ez-Omd7-qbfw.png
Actually apart from being half of ceerigaabo
My people live from hagale all the way to jiidale to dhooblaha to biir xamar all them way to bosaso

Clan map of Sanaag today. Stop claiming Isaaq territories you langaab, the border is Yubbe now. You're a minority in Sanaag now and Somaliland has the region on lock.

Fake maps sxb

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Actually apart from being have of ceerigaabo
My people live from hagale all the way to jiidale to dhooblaha to biir xamar all them way to bosaso

Jidaale is shared and Bir Xamar is Habar Yoonis degaan. Half ceerigaabo? No, the border between HY and Warsangali is Yubbe, check again. Look at this langaab claiming my reer abtis lands. No shame wallahi.
:drakelaugh:

@Bohol @Saalax Bidaar Come check this out

Last edited:
Actually apart from being half of ceerigaabo

Actually you are not half of Ceerigaabo. The only time Ceerigaabo ever had non Isaaq mayor is during kacaan dictatorship. You guys are langaab everywhere you go that’s why daroods got chased out of Sanaag in 91

Clan map of Sanaag today. Stop claiming Isaaq territories you langaab, the border is Yubbe now. You're a minority in Sanaag now and Somaliland has the region on lock.

Bs map
So you guys live in owrbogayse , fiqi fuliye god warabe, damalaxagare jidali yuube carmale all the way to xudun. :mahubowtf:

Actually you are not half of Ceerigaabo. The only time Ceerigaabo ever had non Isaaq mayor is during kacaan dictatorship. You guys are langaab everywhere you go that’s why daroods got chased out of Sanaag in 91
Ceerigaabo mayor that you claim is for sland gov. Im not part of or claim anything to do with sland.plus he doesnt come to suq hoose.
Such a dumb reason. For sland hj is governor of sanaag. Does that make sense.

Ceerigaabo mayor that you claim is for sland gov. Im not part of or claim anything to do with sland.plus he doesnt come to suq hoose.
Such a dumb reason. For sland hj is governor of sanaag. Does that make sense.

Going back to old days too you doqon. There’s never been a darood mayor of Ceerigaabo until siyad dictatorship. Why wasn’t there darood mayor in 60s, 70s?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Bs map
So you guys live in owrbogayse , fiqi fuliye god warabe, damalaxagare jidali yuube carmale all the way to xudun. :mahubowtf:

Yes, we live very near to Xudun called Bohol. The map is real.

These are Gadweyne (HY) sub-clans surrounding Ceerigaabo, your clan border ends at Yubbe. Stop claiming HY territories you garac langaab.

Ty8XHGH.jpg

Why u acting like you fought a single entity in daarod. You only fought with garabsare and sub clans of naleye ahmed. But we know snm had funding from ethiopia and every isaaq was present in the battle of ceerigaabo.

Going back to old days too you doqon. There’s never been a darood mayor of Ceerigaabo until siyad dictatorship. Why wasn’t there darood mayor in 60s, 70s?
Bro cali shire used to control that land besides the isaq british breastfeeding sessions.

Yes, we live near Xudun called Bohol. The map is real.

These are Gadweyne (HY) sub-clans surrounding Ceerigaabo, your clan border ends at Yubbe. Stop claiming HY territories you garac langaab.

Ty8XHGH.jpg
Bullshit east of ceerigaabo till yuube is harti
South is also harti
North is shared. Ne harti nw daalo isaaq
West isaq
Most of the population is east anyways
You aint talking about yufle and desert town ceel af or garadag are you sxb.

Jidaale is shared and Bir Xamar is Habar Yoonis degaan. Half ceerigaabo? No, the border between HY and Warsangali is Yubbe, check again. Look at this langaab claiming my reer abtis lands. No shame wallahi.
:drakelaugh:

@Bohol @Saalax Bidaar Come check this out
Jiidaali waa la gartay but you lost all credibilty. Caliming biir xamar. There are almost 500 hy buried there. Your map fails to include laasa suurad foeget about geelweyta and las qoray. Get information right, bullshjt like this embarrasses you. I used to herd camels in ceerigaabo to biir xamar

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Jiidaali waa la gartay but you lost all credibilty. Caliming biir xamar. There are almost 500 hy buried there. Your map fails to include laasa suurad foeget about geelweyta and las qoray. Get information right, bullshjt like this embarrasses you. I used to herd camels in ceerigaabo to biir xamar

While you dream about Ceerigaabo. Eastern HY have actual towns less than 2km outside Yubbe kk.

Dreams are free. Eastern HY chilling in their far away territories in eastern Sanaag. Waqderiya which is a stone away from Las Qoray

As you can see, HY live deep into eastern Ceerigaabo territories so keep dreaming my Tunnsangali friend. :icon lol:

While you dream about Ceerigaabo. Eastern HY have actual towns less than 2km outside Yubbe kk.

Dreams are free. Eastern HY chilling in their far away territories in eastern Sanaag. Waqderiya which is a stone away from Las Qoray

As you can see, HY live deep into eastern Ceerigaabo territories so keep dreaming my Tunnsangali friend. :icon lol:
Walahi that first video is warsangali. My suldaan Ahmed bashir ducaale. Gtfo liar.
Computer warrior but never been there. I know people like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending