Another day, another mutiny in brokeland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Have you not seen their world bank reports? According to their old unproven reports, they are doing better than us despite their soldiers facing starvation. MJ logic.

With all the unpaid salaries , open defecation, and terrorism it’s clear we need a Trump style wall between SL and Pirateland. We have secured Sool but we need to finish pushing the degenerates out of eastern Sanaag , and then build the wall

They are riyooles, they always do this. It's apart of their culture when a non riyoole president is in power. Reer Mudug and Bari know this.

Stop stealing their money and pay them. I know you guys are broke but you guys can cut back on khaat a little bit to pay soldiers kkk

It’s Somalilands fault it’s people shit in public like uncultured animals. It’s their fault they don’t have an ounce of water and have red zombie eyes. It’s their fault they have many makhnuud waalan like you. I can keep going all day.:hova:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lCDomcE.jpg

flhQPXm.jpg

Tell your people stop shitting everywhere , 2030 is long time to wait :chrisfreshhah:

Debunked where? By MJ's vehemently denying this latest source and using mental gymnastics? I think the dimwit here is you who seem to be obsessed with @waraabe and @DRACO like keep your khaanis tendencies to yourself.

Nice try factsdiid. We all know it’s your brethren who are the biggest gays on this site and you support them in that. Go to your white master @Grant. We all know your people love their white masters and carried them on their backs. MJ ma adaa gaara waryahee? Stay in Scarborough lil nigga:ulyin:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nice try factsdiid. We all know it’s your brethren who are the biggest gays on this site and you support them in that. Go to your white master @Grant. We all know your people love their white masters and carried them on their backs. MJ ma adaa gaara waryahee? Stay in Scarborough lil nigga:ulyin:

1. I'm not from Scarborough.
2. Your clan has the most gays and transexuals among Somalis. Heard of Sumaya and the gay Imam? You guys have famous gaals like Ayan Hirsi and Amal Farah.
3. It was your clan carrying the Italian colonials in Bossaso, don't make me post pictures warya.
4. It's ironic coming from your clan and calling others having white masters when your clan were foot soldiers for the Italians and were used to fight against Hiraab, Geledi and Bimaal kingdoms. While at least some Isaaqs joined Dervish.

Don't make post these sources warya on your clown ass. :ufdup:

I haven't done FKD in a while and I'm not rusty either. :ufdup:

1. I'm not from Scarborough.
2. Your clan has the most gays and transexuals among Somalis. Heard of Sumaya and the gay Imam? You guys have famous gaals like Ayan Hirsi and Amal Farah.
3. It was your clan carrying the Italian colonials in Bossaso, don't make me post pictures warya.
4. It's ironic coming from your clan who were foot soldiers for the Italians and were used to fight against Hiraab, Geledi and Bimaal kingdoms. While at least some Isaaqs joined Dervish.

Don't make post these sources warya on your clown ass. :ufdup:

Nice essay but I don’t have the time lil negro:bell:

With all the unpaid salaries , open defecation, and terrorism it’s clear we need a Trump style wall between SL and Pirateland. We have secured Sool but we need to finish pushing the degenerates out of eastern Sanaag , and then build the wall
Tiisa daryeela tuu kala ku dara
SANAAG ha ku dambeysa first please Col. Carre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending