Andrew Tate received thousands of letters from Muslim supporters whilst in prison, but his brother didn’t receive any letters from Christians

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I heard plenty of horror stories about that spot :mjlol:

I almost got place there but Hamdullilah at last minute I got placed elsewhere :rejoice:

That place is terrible. My first and last O&G job. I didn't last two full days. I really enjoyed the casual racism and bullying and drugs everywhere though.

That place is terrible. My first and last O&G job. I didn't last two full days. I really enjoyed the casual racism and drugs everywhere though.
Bro don’t even get me started with that :russ:
All the self segregation is hilarious.
When the queen died me and 3 other somali guys (around my age) were literally cracking jokes about the queen and laughing about it. We notice an older cadaan guy seething we say nothing to him and keep going. Randomly some old African man literally points and laughs at the cadaan guy and says he’s mad :russ:

this one was my favourite smoke pit fuckery story I’ve witnessed.
So it’s break time, smoke pit is full that same old African guy I mentioned earlier is in this story too. Anyway there was this trans man, which was a big fat biological woman, and this old man borrowed her lighter and gave it back to her saying, thank you mam, and she spazzes out on him telling him not to misgender her and she’s a he blah blah blah. Then old man suddenly bursts into laughter and then whole smoke pits starts laughing at her too. Shit had me in tears:dead:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Bro don’t even get me started with that :russ:
All the self segregation is hilarious.
When the queen died me and 3 other somali guys (around my age) were literally cracking jokes about the queen and laughing about it. We notice an older cadaan guy seething we say nothing to him and keep going. Randomly some old African man literally points and laughs at the cadaan guy and says he’s mad :russ:

this one was my favourite smoke pit fuckery story I’ve witnessed.
So it’s break time, smoke pit is full that same old African guy I mentioned earlier is in this story too. Anyway there was this trans man, which was a big fat biological woman, and this old man borrowed her lighter and gave it back to her saying, thank you mam, and she spazzes out on him telling him not to misgender her and she’s a he blah blah blah. Then old man suddenly bursts into laughter and then whole smoke pits starts laughing at her too. Shit had me in tears:dead:

Kkkkkk. I saw so much shit there in a couple of days that I haven't seen collectively my entire life. That place is real equality. Everyone is equally bashed. I miss Alberta. There's no actual hate, just complete no fucks given.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if it was him, to be pro kick-boxer you gotta have top tier footwork and that guy in video clearly knows how to move his feet :damedamn:
I thought the same thing as well. They are also inveterate skippers which means great coordination and quickness.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
1. You know damn well he's lying and is trying to create problems.
2. Embarrassing for Y'all (Muslim Men)
3. Y'all better get comfortable sending letters because he's serving time fr.
Are you not Muslim? (I'm not trying to be rude or anything, hopefully it didn't come off like that)

Trending

Latest posts