Andrew Tate received thousands of letters from Muslim supporters whilst in prison, but his brother didn’t receive any letters from Christians

death note GIF

I need to get to work.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
1. You know damn well he's lying and is trying to create problems.
2. Embarrassing for Y'all (Muslim Men)
3. Y'all better get comfortable sending letters because he's serving time fr.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Horrible look. I am embarrassed, disgusted and cringing at all these Muslims and daees going to such far lengths to Booty clap for him before he went to trial. The evidence against him looks really really bad.

Muslim men are going to be the new face of inceldom. Mark my words
They did the same thing for Jordan Peterson, brought his hating ways to an islamic channel and begged him to convert. The next week he went to Israel and condemned Palestinians. If Muslim women were shooting themselves in the foot for "feminist" and "cam girls", we'd be takfired in the 10000s.

It's funny to watch as I don't see myself in these Muslim "men". Dajjal is gonna love y'all.

This is bad name for Muslims if true.. Sending a woman hating pimp million of letters :snoop: :snoop:

Last edited:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Most people that originally supported tate did so out of a financial incentive (getting people signed up to hustlers university) but now he has an entirely new audience that does it for free

Wallahi they doing too much , they act like him converting to islam nullifies all of his past. Some even say he's innocent .

He isn't targeted just because he called out the "matrix" ,he's targeted, because he broke several law in the past .

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This is the equivalent of Sasha Grey coming out as Muslim whilst continuing her kinky side-gigs. I wonder if she'd receive the same welcoming arms. Actually scratch that. Sasha isn't a criminal.

Yaraye

VIP
This is the equivalent of Sasha Grey coming out as Muslim whilst continuing her kinky side-gigs. I wonder if she'd receive the same welcoming arms. Actually scratch that. Sasha isn't a criminal.
Helllll Nooo! you know she ain't gonna get support form these muslim men if she were to convert. They are gonna beat and dance on her
stick figure GIF

Misogynist Muslim males have more in common with a pimp, disgraced all over the world, than the Prophet SAW, that they were told to emulate. They see nothing wrong with him trapping women and forcing them into sex work, if they could, they'd do it themselves and argue that it's "what belongs to my right hand".

If I could press a button that could make everyone forget about this man I would. He's occupying too much space in the discourse.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
you sick bastard, I searched her name up and its a p*rn star, now I need to clear my history.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I admit I was one of those I sent a letter of encouragement and to hold on to the rope of Allah SWT.

in Islam we must make a thousand excuses for our brother (xusnul dhan)

Trending

Latest posts