Andrew Tate received thousands of letters from Muslim supporters whilst in prison, but his brother didn’t receive any letters from Christians

I’m not a homosexual, so why are you calling me that.

Isn’t it a major sin to falsely accuse someone of a major sin?

Or do you only care about Islam when it comes to Andrew Tate, hypocrite.

The nigga who called it "a progress take"? Spare me with the new excuse. :susp:

1673881150562.png

Small impressionable boys and guys with not much going for them look up to him.. I don't think any normal guy would listen or look up to him.. Imagine support a guy who's taking advantage of vulnerable women, makes my stomach turn wallhi
The average male agrees with a decent portion of what he says

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Man, nobody is looking upto him. We wish him well since he is a Muslim revert. We have gheera for fellow Muslims, especially a brother who just reverted to Islam.
Exactly, he hasnt even been found guilty yet majority of Sspot seem to have labelled him guilty. Did they forget innocent until proven guilty habeas corpus !

Exactly, he hasnt even been found guilty yet majority of Sspot seem to have labelled him guilty. Did they forget innocent until proven guilty habeas corpus !

Exactly bro. Our resident "feminists" and their supposedly "male" sissy friends are on a rampage, attacking this Muslim revert left and right. At least as Muslims, we can make dua that he beat the charges, and he continues his journey to Islam.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Exactly bro. Our resident "feminists" and their supposedly "male" sissy friends are on a rampage, attacking this Muslim revert left and right. At least as Muslims, we can make dua that he beat the charges, and he continues his journey to Islam.
Absolutely, people forget some of the sahabah like Umar bin Khattab were raging alcoholic who would beat on people if they supported the Prophet SAW but when he reverted became a lion and defender of Islam, we shouldnt judge a revert on their past as this is haram.

Absolutely, people forget some of the sahabah like Umar bin Khattab were raging alcoholic who would beat on people if they supported the Prophet SAW but when he reverted became a lion and defender of Islam, we shouldnt judge a revert on their past as this is haram.
The sahabas were humble and they changed their behaviors after they accepted Islam. How about Andrew rate did he change after he accepted Islam?

His past is between him and Allah.

What I am not supporting is his alleged past crimes and statements like “I love rape”. Reverting to islam is not a get out of jail free card. Allah knows best

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You’re trolling me at this point. The average man sees and interacts with women everyday.

It’s a joke but it has some truth.

You will be surprised by the amount of men that have superficial contact with women. Yes, probably work or study with them but they don’t know them well.

They have a mum and sister but they don’t consider them as the opposite sex but family.

As for genuine friendships or relationships with women, next to nothing.

This is a revert who after converting Islam compared himself to Allah and said he is a lord and everyone should submit to him.

Not even gaals have that level of pharaonic arrogance.

What do you stand for Horta? You even claimed that he still needs to make near blasphemous and sexual remarks so that he doesn’t become ‘poor’ lol.

Seek help.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You even claimed that he still needs to make near blasphemous and sexual remarks so that he doesn’t become ‘poor’ lol.

Wtf?

Doesn’t Tate have $100 Million? How will he ever go poor.

He can retire today and still be rich beyond his wildest dreams at age 90.

Shitty excuse from @Roorigeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
smh GIF

Yaraye

VIP
It’s a joke but it has some truth.

You will be surprised by the amount of men that have superficial contact with women. Yes, probably work or study with them but they don’t know them well.

They have a mum and sister but they don’t consider them as the opposite sex but family.

As for genuine friendships or relationships with women, next to nothing.
I don't believe in friendship between men and women, only coworker or being an acquaintance. Being friend is where all the fitna starts:wtfdis:

Trending