Alone in the woods with a man or a bear

Would you rather be alone in the woods with a Man or Bear, and why

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Their vote doesn’t matter, although I don’t understand why, majority of women voted bear

Fiiri waxaan oo kale

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You guys are absolutely NUTS if you want to go against a bear, you europeans have no clue what that 600 pound pure muscle can do to a human that thing will Kill you no mercy and it can and will climb up a tree. Must be a joke poll, who even created such a question really.

there is no such thing as a docile bear and if you find one it will be some Panda that will still go mad and can potentially kill you. We are talking about real bears so it goes like this Black, grizzly then Polar Bear. But ngl Grizzly is more dangerous, that thing was Built to kill Mammals in a temperate climate

Respectfully speaking, you are a dokon and need to reconsider I really hope your joking for your safety
IMG_3446.jpeg

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Its interesting that Bears have killed only a handful of humans in the last decade despite thousands of encounters in various national parks. They can pick up a scent from miles away, can track and stalk you without you even knowing it and are an absolutely mass of pure destruction and power that can outrun Usain Bolt without even breaking a sweat. Yet their kill-rate of humans is lower than that of a domestic dog. It makes sense that a woman would pick a bear.

The only bear I would never want to encounter under ANY circumstance is the Polar Bear, not only will they drag your ass across the North Pole, they eat you while you are still ALIVE. A Lion or a Tiger would at-least choke you to death by the neck but a Polar Bear is not as noble, they even eat their own cubs when they’re hungry.

You guys are absolutely NUTS if you want to go against a bear, you europeans have no clue what that 600 pound pure muscle can do to a human that thing will Kill you no mercy and it can and will climb up a tree. Must be a joke poll, who even created such a question really.

there is no such thing as a docile bear and if you find one it will be some Panda that will still go mad and can potentially kill you. We are talking about real bears so it goes like this Black, grizzly then Polar Bear. But ngl Grizzly is more dangerous, that thing was Built to kill Mammals in a temperate climate

Respectfully speaking, you are a dokon and need to reconsider I really hope your joking for your safety
Docile panda bear light

I’ve been pretty close to a black bear in a national park and it left me alone..

Black bears generally don’t attack you if you mind your business, don’t leave food around and don’t touch their cubs. Can’t say the same for men towards women

Trending

Latest posts