Australia declares national crisis after killing of women (domestic abuse)

I like that they mentioned a crackdown on misogynistic online content, the red-pill khaniis content has caused an increase in violence against women worldwide.

Australia’s Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has branded domestic violence a β€œnational crisis” amid an outcry over the rise in the number of killings of women by their intimate partners, and pledged action to tackle the issue, including new funding to help survivors as well as a crackdown on misogynistic online content.

Samantha Bricknell, research manager at the Australian Institute of Criminology, told the ABC that recent data suggested an increase in violence against women, with the rate of women killed by an intimate partner increasing by 31 percent from June 2022 to June 2023. Some 34 such murders took place in that period compared with the same period a year earlier, when 26 women were killed.

They also followed a stabbing attack in Sydney in April, during which a knife-wielding assailant killed six people at a busy mall.

Five of his victims were women, and police said it was β€œobvious” that the attacker was targeting women.

Of course cornography, promotes misogyny and violence, when will they ban that trash altogether?

The national cabinet also unveiled new measures to tackle factors that it said exacerbated violence against women, β€œsuch as violent online ography, and misogynistic content targeting children and young people”. These steps will include legislation to ban deepfake ography and additional funding to pilot age assurance technologies, it said in a statement.

I find it disturbing how some modern men have presented themselves as victims of modern women, when it’s girls and women who are being murdered by men.

Male victimhood is based on their inability to access women. More and more women are refusing to settle down early. Thats the crux of the issue. That’s it. Yet women are being killed 3 times a week in developed countries like the UK, so don’t get me started on developing nations that don’t even record it.

Let’s look at the things men complain about. Even when you look at rates in terms of alimony you realize only 5% of women get it and that women become poorer post divorce. Let’s look at custody, most men who actually fight for it get it if they don’t have a history of abuse, yet women are the primary caregivers of children. It’s women who raise and look after children, yet still some of these men present themselves as victims.

We live in an age in which some modern men will talk about the β€˜logic’ of men being superior but will then argue based on their emotions. Hardly any data, statistics or facts and when they do offer it, in many cases it’s twisted and not the full picture.

When I actually saw the real data with regards to child support, alimony and custody, I was sickened.