Al Shabab attack home where injured East Hiraan macawiisleey were being treated in Muqdisho

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is an Cayr project to displace Hawadle, so they can set up shop in Beledweyne. They are on a tight schedule as mooryaanimo is fading in the coming years and they need to take as much xaaraan as they can do. They grew lazy robbing Lower Shabelle and thought this lifestyle would never end. Mahad Salad is running this operation. He is giving up Hawadle locations to Shabaabist Cayrs so the xaaraan ku naax Cayrs can take advantage of the chaos.

im reporting facts not talking about killed people that is the difference you brainless abgaal 🤣🤣
I made new thread to expose your pussy coward militias who r freed by daarood troops who knows what they r doing to your women🤣🤣
You make shit up as you go. Shabaab killing people inside hotels in Xamar or them launching attack in government held territory in Middle Shabelle is the same. You dumb confused monkey, if you are doing what @Prince of HS is doing atleast be man enough to not calaacal about it.

Thank you for this insightful thread @Jungle unfortunalty it had to be hijacked by emotional odeys who are on their period.

Main points of the thread are Xawaadle generals and macawiisley rented a house in cabdiaziz specifically mirinaayo and the khawarij stormed their house and Abgaal police fortunately came to save them.

I’m confused because certain users said people don’t like living in ‘our’ part of the city. So what were they doing in a neighbourhood where heavyweight abgaal politicians and generals live? Such a retarded contradiction. Anyways AUN to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Waxaas futadaada usheeg, you've been here talking shit about shabaab hit and run attacks in Middle Shabelle for weeks. Now that you @Prince of HS makes you taste your own poison, you want to cry foul? Lagaa yeeli maayo. @Prince of HS eebow they dont call you Harti for no reason ku wad this Xaarwade monkey brained cawaan deserves no civil interaction.
We’ve tried the peaceful route out of HAGnimo and Dirisnimo. I don’t like insulting other Hawiyes but the fact that he’s still going and his tol are cheering him on means no more peace. I will be making threads exposing the fatherless laangabs soon

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is an Cayr project to displace Hawadle, so they can set up shop in Beledweyne. They are on a tight schedule as mooryaanimo is fading in the coming years and they need to take as much xaaraan as they can do. They grew lazy robbing Lower Shabelle and thought this lifestyle would never end. Mahad Salad is running this operation. He is giving up Hawadle locations to Shabaabist Cayrs so the xaaraan ku naax Cayrs can take advantage of the chaos.
Absolutely you hit the nail on the head, Mahad Salaad and his cousin Karatay are behind this operation to punish Hawadle for refusing them xil in Matabaan district.

They did the same thing to MX in Hotel Rays and prevented Haramcad from attending

Waryaa @Kheyre feegjignow! Nimanka argagixso idin adeegsanaya!

Absolutely you hit the nail on the head, Mahad Salaad and his cousin Karatay are behind this operation to punish Hawadle for refusing them xil in Matabaan district.

They did the same thing to MX in Hotel Rays and prevented Haramcad from attending

Waryaa @Kheyre feegjignow! Nimanka argagixso idin adeegsanaya!
No. MAHAD SALAD HAS DESTROYED SHABAAB AND HE DONATED CAMEL TO MACAWISLEY. I BLAME PUTTING THEM IN THE BANTU DAMEERDA MOORYAAN WEERO SIDE THEY ARE JAWAASIIS WHO HAVE NO DAMIIR even Assan sheikh doesnt trust them wich is why ugandan man waits him in front of his toilet 🤣🤣

Last edited:
We’ve tried the peaceful route out of HAGnimo and Dirisnimo. I don’t like insulting other Hawiyes but the fact that he’s still going and his tol are cheering him on means no more peace. I will be making threads exposing the fatherless laangabs soon
Bantu Bastard what ever you say About hawadle dacaskiisaa ka hooseysaa you are low dameer abgaal slave oo biyaha dadka u dhaamiya is that our level? You are all qawsaaro for Hawadle in Jowhar and Balcadbesides you bantu looking clan. HAWADLE LOOK DOWN ON YOUR DAMEERO AND NOT EVEN MARRY FROM THEM BECAUSE THEIR "SISTERS" INA ADEERTEY WAA UU KU WASAA INTA GURIGA KUU SOO GALO 🤣🤣

MUKHTAR ARAB IS RIGHT ON MALYUUN ROOBLE ABGAAL f*ck THEIR WOMAN DONT MARRY FROM THEM ITS A BANTU CULTURE

I ignored your messages f*ck you bantu bastard 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230222-013317.jpg

Screenshot_20230222-013328.jpg
Screenshot_20230222-013328.jpg

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No. MAHAD SALAD HAS DESTROYED SHABAAB AND HE DONATED CAMEL TO MACAWISLEY. I BLAME PUTTING THEM IN THE BANTU DAMEERDA MOORYAAN WEERO SIDE THEY ARE JAWAASIIS WHO HAVE NO DAMIIR even Assan sheikh doesnt trust them wich is why ugandan man waits him in front of his toilet 🤣🤣
7D6A3D35-3FEC-4CFF-BF82-700EF2EC07A9.jpeg

Thank you for this insightful thread @Jungle unfortunalty it had to be hijacked by emotional odeys who are on their period.

Main points of the thread are Xawaadle generals and macawiisley rented a house in cabdiaziz specifically mirinaayo and the khawarij stormed their house and Abgaal police fortunately came to save them.

I’m confused because certain users said people don’t like living in ‘our’ part of the city. So what were they doing in a neighbourhood where heavyweight abgaal politicians and generals live? Such a retarded contradiction. Anyways AUN to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured

Certain Users said People dont like living or going Farther than ' LIDO in Abdiaziz" Karaan/Yaqshid/Madino are no go zones at night, its where the gangs and drunk troops rob people.

Abdiaziz is full of SNA, Turkish, UAE, NISA, Police, safe houses, there was a certain house where a Lady from NISA 'Maryam RX" used to hide her Al-Shabaab Pakistani Lover.

convincation

VIP
Bantu Bastard what ever you say About hawadle dacaskiisaa ka hooseysaa you are low dameer abgaal slave oo biyaha dadka u dhaamiya is that our level? You are all qawsaaro for Hawadle in Jowhar and Balcadbesides you bantu looking clan. HAWADLE LOOK DOWN ON YOUR DAMEERO AND NOT EVEN MARRY FROM THEM BECAUSE THEIR "SISTERS" INA ADEERTEY WAA UU KU WASAA INTA GURIGA KUU SOO GALO 🤣🤣

MUKHTAR ARAB IS RIGHT ON MALYUUN ROOBLE ABGAAL f*ck THEIR WOMAN DONT MARRY FROM THEM ITS A BANTU CULTURE

View attachment 255864
View attachment 255865View attachment 255865
Like I said, I’ve tried being civil and take the peaceful route. Don’t complain about what comes next you Bantu fatherless bastard

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AUN to those that died. I’m surprised you went to an Abgaal neighbourhood tbh.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:dead: how have you made this about us. They were in an Abgaal neighbourhood and there wasn’t a NISA presence. Shabaabist Cayr are giving themselves up in Galmudug right now

@Prince of HS seeing how animated @The Midlands got when @Jungle say call him eastern Hiiraan you see how he is so petrified by Haraabism that he aggressively

the midlands why do you always divide beesha HS/GM/Benaadir

why do you simp for agoonta Aabbe Afweyne

Im not even from beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana but I can tell that your Hiraabphobia turned you into confederalist who secretly wants X to lose his presidency to Formaggio if that means your people get HS governorship

Like I said, I’ve tried being civil and take the peaceful route. Don’t complain about what comes next you Bantu fatherless bastard
I have a checked a while your bantu video xl aa na laa yay macawisleu uu isku sheegay dawlad uu isku sheegay i will post later bantu bastard your not Samaale 🤣🤣

AUN to those that died. I’m surprised you went to an Abgaal neighbourhood tbh.
Its rubbish cheap neigbourhood the reason is bc its a base for Hirshsbelle including the big isbaarist so some hawadle hirshabelle saraakiil moved to it one of them was living in their next door and was looking after them. Markaad dameero wax u darsato saanaa kuu danbaysa . Isbaarists leaked their presence to Shabaab.

convincation

VIP
I have a checked a while your bantu video xl aa na laa yay macawisleu uu isku sheegay dawlad uu isku sheegay i will post later bantu bastard your not Samaale 🤣🤣
I have already posted a thread exposing your Madownimo. Oday yahow sanka balaaran don’t take away my samaalenimo you leelkase x bantu mutt :pachah1:

convincation

VIP
@Prince of HS seeing how animated @The Midlands got when @Jungle say call him eastern Hiiraan you see how he is so petrified by Haraabism that he aggressively

the midlands why do you always divide beesha HS/GM/Benaadir

why do you simp for agoonta Aabbe Afweyne

Im not even from beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana but I can tell that your Hiraabphobia turned you into confederalist who secretly wants X to lose his presidency to Formaggio if that means your people get HS governorship
This is the first time I’ve ever agreed with anything you’ve said. I’m shocked tbh

View attachment 255864
View attachment 255865View attachment 255865

@The Midlands bro thats not right. Conviction is right, this is really ugly. Everyone make peace and let bygones be. Waxaan ceeb waaye.

Trending