Al Shabab attack home where injured East Hiraan macawiisleey were being treated in Muqdisho

Sxb your basically telling us you were a victim who couldn’t live in his own house as a kid
:childplease:
Man said I had to live with cadcad families to escape Abgaal
:damn:
XL and Abgaal never fought in xamar before. You guys acted like a buffer between daud and sacad. Caydiid gar leh Ali mahdi gar leh is what you guys were saying
because hawadle army was colonizing you in Buuloxuubey and dharkenlay you resorted to a terrorist attacks on Hawadle families like Al shabaab do now.🤣🤣

Hawadle are not under the mercy of any group. We banned Abgaal from Madiina from 1991 to 1993 so after our clash with HG we let them in to focus on HG. ABGAAL FOUND THIS Amazing as they were back to Madiina. No one kicked us out of Xamar we defended ourself in one side of Wadajir so this Abgaal kid was under our colonization before he was born kulahaa we protect them the man i set free 🤣🤣

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
again you are running from this question where were you 1991-1993 when you were under Hawadle gumeysi in madiina explain why????

You have waax named after xawaadle militias man in Buuloxuubey. Not in Wadada jaale siyaad and saldhiga galbeed.
Is being Caydiids condom something to boast about? We were fighting Somali maxamed on all fronts and that includes Daud defeating xawadle into servitude along the madiino green line hence why your second class laangaabs living in the belly of daud

And today you are property of daud in wadajir, you aren’t even allowed weapons and can’t move a finger without their permission. In Yaaqshid and shibis your under Harti, the same people who rule you in hirshabelle

Is being Caydiids condom something to boast about? We were fighting Somali maxamed on all fronts and that includes Daud defeating xawadle into servitude along the madiino green line hence why your second class laangaabs living in the belly of daud

And today you are property of daud in wadajir, you aren’t even allowed weapons and can’t move a finger without their permission. In Yaaqshid and shibis your under Harti, the same people who rule you in hirshabelle
No we never Supported Cadiid against Abgaal we were independent. Just we colonized Abgaal in Madiina controlled it from the airport, buuloxuubay, wadada jaale siyaad and Saldhiga galbeed our house was the other side of jidka behind saldhiga galbeed controlled by Hawadle. My dad was going to Saldhiga and then to the airport so this is not about Naseexo of today wich is not included wadada jaale siyaad so where were you Abgaals in these three years? We took this land from Siyaad barre that why we kept it if you own madiina why you couldnt take it before our clash with HG? This is when we became allies we let you in and set you free 🤣🤣

This is Osman jeele visiting both Caydiid and Cali mahad in August 1991 just less than a month when you started fighting so this is proof that we never controlled by Caydiid. We always had militias in Nasteexo and karbaashed daauud many times bc they are dhaqanless unlike of HG. HG we fight but they have no mooryaan weero like Abgaals. We always had been at war with daauud no peace. DARISNIMO ABGAAL BAA LEH IS THE BIGGEST LIE I EVER HEARD THEY ARE NIGHTMARE TUUGO CIYAAL WAARO ISBAARO I GREW UP IN THEIR SIDE

Last edited:

:pachah1:

Every humbled nigga tells himself the same story (Abgaal, mx and mjs) that they were ganged up by an united Somali force led by Gen.Aideed when the reality is it was only the HG militia who defeated them.

It seems to be an coping mechanism kkkkk

No we never Supported Cadiid against Abgaal we were independent. Just we colonized Abgaal in Madiina controlled it from the airport, buuloxuubay, wadada jaale siyaad and Saldhiga galbeed our house was the other side of jidka behind saldhiga galbeed controlled by Hawadle. My dad was going to Saldhiga and then to the airport so this is not about Naseexo of today wich is not included wadada jaale siyaad so where were you Abgaals in these three years? We took this land from Siyaad barre that why we kept it if you own madiina why you couldnt take it before our clash with HG? This is when we became allies we let you in and set you free 🤣🤣

This is Osman jeele visiting both Caydiid and Cali mahad in August 1991 just less than a month when you started fighting so this is proof that we never controlled by Caydiid. We always had militias in Nasteexo and karbaashed daauud many times bc they are dhaqanless unlike of HG. HG we fight but they have no mooryaan weero like Abgaals. We always had been at war with daauud no peace. DARISNIMO ABGAAL BAA LEH IS BIGGEST LIE I EVER HEARD THEY ARE NIGHTMARE TUUGO CIYAAL WAARO ISBAARO I GREW UP IN THEIR SIDE

You have serious abgaal cuqdad since you joined this forum every day making a thread about us and now you exposed why. Ileen we made you live in a cadcad families house :mjlaugh:

You have serious abgaal cuqdad since you joined this forum every day making a thread about us and now you exposed why. Ileen we made you live in a cadcad families house :mjlaugh:
because i made you Palestine you have no other power except terrorist attacks i was like a jew or white South African 🤣🤣
After i left Abgaal man kidnnabed a girl from this cadcad family i still cant forget

As i said our house was behind saldhiga galbeed 10 minute walk so instead of attacking Saldhiga Galbeed and buuloxuubey they used to target Hawadle families. Why? They wanted to control madiina so they can attack HG from behind and we wanted the land as we captured it from Siyaad barre. This Southern barrier helped HG to focus on the Nothern front not bc we were supporting it but bc Abgaal were not allowed to carry weapons in it. I remember Cali mahdi sending weapons to them in Jazeera by boat and Hawadle disarming them in Aabo Gedo road 🤣🤣
Hassan hilaac was controlling buuloxuubeey now there is a waax under his name . Kid you open pandora box on yourself go and learn the history of madiina post-1991 when your dameero were banned from it 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230221-184645.jpg

Last edited:
because i made you Palestine you have no other power except terrorist attacks i was like a jew or white South African 🤣🤣
After i left Abgaal man kidnnabed a girl from this cadcad family i still cant forget

As i said our house was behind saldhiga galbeed 10 minute walk so instead of attacking Saldhiga Galbeed and buuloxuubey they used to target Hawadle families. Why? They wanted to control madiina so they can attack HG from behind and we wanted the land as we captured it from Siyaad barre. This Southern barrier helped HG to focus on the Nothern front not bc we were supporting it but bc Abgaal were not allowed to carry weapons in it. I remember Cali mahdi sending weapons to them in Jazeera by boat and Hawadle disarming them in Aabo Gedo road 🤣🤣
Hassan hilaac was controlling buuloxuubeey now there is a waax under his name . Kid you open pandora box on yourself go and learn the history of madiina post-1991 when your dameero were banned from it 🤣🤣
View attachment 255777

stop vomiting bullshit. xawaadle are harmless civilians in xamar who are living under dauud in medino. we made you live with miskeen cadcad that you admitted yourself and we have your elderly men doing protests in nasteexo about dauud abuse. i was young 2014 and was there when you guys came out to protest and calcaal like women. 5 abgaal men waliba buraale muse killed 15 xl men near buraane 2015 who tried step into one of the abgaal mans farm and steal his crops and shit never happened to him or the others. That is who you are to us. we slaughter you like cattle and you can't do shit about it

I'm done with the back and forth with you continue making inferiority complex threads about us when you never even became prime minister or president langaab foqol langaab. we are first and current president of the country meanwhile xl are irrelevant politically outside of hiraan and your only politician sanbalooshe stays on our piece 24/7

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
:pachah1:

Every humbled nigga tells himself the same story (Abgaal, mx and mjs) that they were ganged up by an united Somali force led by Gen.Aideed when the reality is it was only the HG militia who defeated them.

It seems to be an coping mechanism kkkkk
It is common knowledge that 4 bilood was Abgaal vs inta madax madow. HG recruited Xawadle, Gaaljecel, eelay and all the other yarayars to fight mudulood in Mog and LS. Iska dhaaf wax kale you guys even recruited Madowweyne as “kamasle Hawiye” to fight abgaal tarnishing the hawiye name in the process. Even with all Somalis against us we still held our parts of our city.

This is Osman jeele visiting both Caydiid and Cali mahad in August 1991 just less than a month when you started fighting so this is proof that we never controlled by Caydiid. We always had militias in Nasteexo and karbaashed daauud many times bc they are dhaqanless unlike of HG. HG we fight but they have no mooryaan weero like Abgaals. We always had been at war with daauud no peace. DARISNIMO ABGAAL BAA LEH IS THE BIGGEST LIE I EVER HEARD THEY ARE NIGHTMARE TUUGO CIYAAL WAARO ISBAARO I GREW UP IN THEIR SIDE

Xawadle weren’t neutral the whole time they were with Caydiid initially then shifted to Cali Mahdi same as murusade. Xawadle controlled the airport yes but Madiino was and still is Daud stronghold. Xawadle live under Daud in madiino, sad truth but you can’t move a muscle without their permission

This is after Hawadle and Abgaal became allies in Madiina after the Hawadle war with HG we let them in. They controlled one side of Wadada Jaale siyaad like the road itself, Suuq madiina; Suuqboocle , Dabakaayo madow. Hawadle controlled the othersideof this road between hodan and wadajir we were armed in this section till now.

These Abgaal kids are saying Hawadle are not allowed to carry weapons when we karbadhed Daauud many times in our name and in the TFG name see the link i posted Hawadle taking over Abgaal isbaaro in Madiina under the TFG

Hassan Sheikh paid Hawadle guys money in advance if they free their part of Wadajir bc Daauud refused to join "badbaado qaran"

We decided not involve anymore USC wars so told them to keep them money and ignore him and they did.

ANOTHER WRONG MISINFORMATION HAWADLE WAS NOT KICKED OUT FROM XAMAR THEY LOST THE AIRPORT AND AFISYOONE TO HG BUT WE DEFENDED OURSELVES IN THE WADAJIR SIDE NEXT TO HODAN AKA HG AND LET ABGAAL HAVE THE OTHER HALF. WE WERE KEEPING BOTH SIDES BEFORE THE WAR WITH HG. SAME THING JOWHAR WE LOST IT AFTER THE WAR WITH HG AND ABGAAL MADE GOLO DEEGAAN FOR JOWHAR IN 1993 AFTER WE LOST IT THE EAST SIDE NOT THE WEST SIDE. IF WE HAD NO CLASH WITH HG THE EAST SIDE OF JOWHAR WOULD HAVE BECOME HAWADLE . BC OF THE WAR WITH HG WE HAD TO TANAAZUL FOR ABGAAL WHO SIDED WITH US AND ARMED US.

A LINK HERE MENTIONED HG ABGAAL MURUSADE CONTROLLED AREA AND LASTLY HAWADLE A SECTION OF WADAJIR. NO ONE CAN MESS WITH HAWADLE IN WADAJIR IN 2023 WHEN CONTROLLED IT IN THE EARLY 90S ABD PARTIALLY TILL NOW.

Screenshot_20230221-194348~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230221-194348.jpg

Screenshot_20230221-193853.jpg

Screenshot_20230221-201146.png

Screenshot_20230221-194348.jpg

This is "badbaadoqaran" when Hassan
Sheikh asked help from the hawadle of wadjir
Screenshot_20230221-204427.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230221-201146.png
    Screenshot_20230221-201146.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
This is after Hawadle and Abgaal became allies in Madiina after the Hawadle war with HG we let them in. They controlled one side of Wadada Jaale siyaad like the road itself, Suuq madiina; Suuqboocle , Dabakaayo madow. Hawadle controlled the othersideof this road between hodan and wadajir we were armed in this section till now.

These Abgaal kids are saying Hawadle are not allowed to carry weapons when we karbadhed Daauud many times in our name and in the TFG name see the link i posted Hawadle taking over Abgaal isbaaro in Madiina under the TFG

Hassan Sheikh paid Hawadle guys money in advance if they free their part of Wadajir bc Daauud refused to join "badbaado qaran"

We decided not involve anymore USC wars so told them to keep them money and ignore him and they did.

ANOTHER WRONG MISINFORMATION HAWADLE WAS NOT KICKED OUT FROM XAMAR THEY LOST THE AIRPORT AND AFISYOONE TO HG BUT WE DEFENDED OURSELVES IN THE WADAJIR SIDE NEXT TO HODAN AKA HG AND LET ABGAAL HAVE THE OTHER HALF. WE WERE KEEPING BOTH SIDES BEFORE THE WAR WITH HG. SAME THING JOWHAR WE LOST IT AFTER THE WAR WITH HG AND ABGAAL MADE GOLO DEEGAAN FOR JOWHAR IN 1993 AFTER WE LOST IT THE EAST SIDE NOT THE WEST SIDE. IF WE HAD NO CLASH WITH HG THE EAST SIDE OF JOWHAR WOULD HAVE BECOME HAWADLE . BC OF THE WAR WITH HG WE HAD TO TANAAZUL FOR ABGAAL WHO SIDED WITH US AND ARMED US.

A LINK HERE MENTIONED HG ABGAAL MURUSADE CONTROLLED AREA AND LASTLY HAWADLE A SECTION OF WADAJIR. NO ONE CAN MESS WITH HAWADLE IN WADAJIR IN 2023 WHEN CONTROLLED IT IN THE EARLY 90S ABD PARTIALLY TILL NOW.

View attachment 255809
View attachment 255811
View attachment 255810
View attachment 255812
View attachment 255811

This is "badbaadoqaran" when Hassan
Sheikh asked help from the hawadle of wadjir
View attachment 255816
The most recent source you've got on there is early tfg era and excontrol balcad and afgoye are under shabab according to to what you're posting. Everything you mention is old news.

Siliga mareykanka is literally all jingad camp. It says its a camp in report you posted above as well. Its the barbed wire off the old American embassy where you were chased lol

If you had anywhere under control you would of had your wounded there. You don't have even half of beledweyne under control or else your clan wouldn't of gone to Nairobi.

The most recent source you've got on there is early tfg era and excontrol balcad and afgoye are under shabab according to to what you're posting. Everything you mention is old news.

Siliga mareykanka is literally all jingad camp. It says its a camp in report you posted above as well. Its the barbed wire off the old American embassy where you were chased lol

If you had anywhere under control you would of had your wounded there. You don't have even half of beledweyne under control or else your clan wouldn't of gone to Nairobi.
Half of Beledweyne is pro AS GJ and another quarter is jijeele and makaane hence why they can't take their wounded there or hold a conference there so that's why they had to come and rent a house in mirinaayo where the heavyweight Abgaal politicians and generals stay at and heavily protected. Shabaab had to storm through wearing dress cidaan

Half of Beledweyne is pro AS GJ and another quarter is jijeele and makaane hence why they can't take their wounded there or hold a conference there so that's why they had to come and rent a house in mirinaayo where the heavyweight Abgaal politicians and generals stay at and heavily protected. Shabaab had to storm through wearing dress cidaan
waraa Xamar dameer baad ka tahay adinka soo ma aheen dadkii siyaad bare ku yiri DAMeeradiina bac dabada uga xira? DAMEERADA IYO LOADA MAGAALADA KU SOO DAAYEY

ABGAAL FULAYAAL HAVE DAAROOD AND MINORITY TROOPS TRAINED IN ERITREA NOW IN MIDDLE SHABELLE AFTER SHABAAB RACATURED IT THAT WHY YOU SAFE . THAT WHY YOU HAVE NO ABGAAL IN YOUR LIBERATED VILLAGES COWARDS YOUR SENATO AFCADEEY SAID ON TV NO SINGLE ABGAAL WAS IN ADAN YABAAL WHEN HE WENT THERE NO MASAGAWAAY

THE REASON THEY R IN XAMAR IS FOR BETTER MEDICATION AND DOCTORS

WE WILL LEAVE THIS DAMEERO PLACE THEY CALL CAASIMADA AND BUILT OUR HOSPITALS and call our doctors HAWADLE HAVE MINDFUCKED YOU COLONIZING YOU IN EAST MIDDLE SHABELLE I WILL POST EMPTY MIDDLE SHABELLE VIDEOS

You coward pussy Abgaal bintlood that why you safe
Screenshot_20230221-235909.jpg

Last edited:
I swear Dameer of Hirshabelle is monkey bantu with Zero brain how can you even talk shit about people who got attacked is beyond me bc he is subhuman inconsiderate animalistic that is why their xamar side is a no Go-Zone populated by people like the size of his small brain

I swear Dameer of Hirshabelle is monkey bantu with Zero brain how can you even talk shit about people who got attacked is beyond me bc he is subhuman inconsiderate animalistic that is why their xamar side is a no Go-Zone populated by people like the size of his small brain
Waxaas futadaada usheeg, you've been here talking shit about shabaab hit and run attacks in Middle Shabelle for weeks. Now that you @Prince of HS makes you taste your own poison, you want to cry foul? Lagaa yeeli maayo. @Prince of HS eebow they dont call you Harti for no reason ku wad this Xaarwade monkey brained cawaan deserves no civil interaction.

Waxaas futadaada usheeg, you've been here talking shit about shabaab hit and run attacks in Middle Shabelle for weeks. Now that you @Prince of HS makes you taste your own poison, you want to cry foul? Lagaa yeeli maayo. @Prince of HS eebow they dont call you Harti for no reason ku wad this Xaarwade monkey brained cawaan deaerves no civil interaction.
I’m giving him taste of his medicine when he was talking shit about middle shabelle every two days and our fight against shabaab :) now the focker is getting all up in his feelings. I dislike those who dish out what they can’t take. AUN to those who died/injured.

Waxaas futadaada usheeg, you've been here talking shit about shabaab hit and run attacks in Middle Shabelle for weeks. Now that you @Prince of HS makes you taste your own poison, you want to cry foul? Lagaa yeeli maayo. @Prince of HS eebow they dont call you Harti for no reason ku wad this Xaarwade monkey brained cawaan deserves no civil interaction.
im reporting facts not talking about killed people that is the difference you brainless abgaal 🤣🤣
I made new thread to expose your pussy coward militias who r freed by daarood troops who knows what they r doing to your women🤣🤣

Trending

Latest posts